Chapter 14.

Popular Nerd!

Hyomin p.o.v.

"Are you coming with me?" I looked to my side, at the girl who was walking next to me long the corridors of the school; Eunjung´s expression was still upsed but she answered calmly back.
"Do you go home?" at her question I shooked my head slightly. 
This horrible school day was finally over. After that little incident in the cafeteria, Eunjung seemed freaking out and it was really hard to calm her down. 
Just when I told her for the thousandth time that I was fine and that she shouldn´t care about all those students, she seemed to relax a bit.

"I have to pick Mason at school first." I said and took her hand. I saw Eunjung trying to break free from the grip, maybe scared that people just treat me like a few hours ago, but I really don´t care. I don´t care anymore because now they know anyway. It doasn´t make sense to play the ´just friends´ at this point. They would just win in this way. 
I mouthed a "it´s okay." Eunjung frowned a bit but then tightened the grip on my hand.
"I´ll come with you then." my girfriend mumbled and I smiled, letting out a little sigh of relief when we exited the school. 
Even if the streets were covered with snow, it wasn´t that cold after all; it was enjoyable to stay outside with the sun shining and just a really thin breeze.

Looking at Eunjung now, I had to giggle when memories came back to my mind; memories of the first time we walked togheter to go to my home. How she complained and whined. And how I almost lose my patience.
"Why are you giggling?" asked Eunjung, turning her attention to me.
I shrugged my shoulders. "I was just thinking." 
"and what?" she asked again. Such a curious girl.
"At how much you changed. Do you remember how much you complained the first time we walked to my home, together?" I smiled again, waiting an answer.
Eunjung let out a small laugh. I was already missing that soft sound that filled my heart with warmth. "Yeah, I remember. You changed me a lot Hyomin." she then intervined our fingers.

We arrived in front of Mason´s school and Eunjung waved her hand in the air when she saw him exiting the school. Mason noticed our presence and runned immediately towards us.
"Hello Eunjung noona." he said with a smile and Eunjung ruffled his hair. I laughed when mason wrinkled his nose and tried to adjust his hair with one hand.
"Why do you just greet Eunjung?" I kneeled down and made a fake pout. Then I was going to give him a kiss on the cheek but he shifted a bit. "Not here noona."
I laughed slightly and stood up.
All three of us began to walk towards my home, talking about random things and joking. I gave a look at Eunjung while she was talking with my brother and my heart felt lighter; finally that pout who was on her face from hours wanished completly, replaced from that smiling face of hers.
They didn´t even notice me stopping my steps. I bow down and took on my hands a bit of snow, forming it in a ball so good I could. 
Targeting Eunjung´s back while biting my tongue a bit, I throw the snow ball with all my strengt. 
"Y-YAH!" Eunjung screamed when the ball hit her head, I had to laugh hard, holding a hand on my belly. Also Mason laughed and formed another snow ball, throwing it on Eunjung. 
"Why on me?" Eunjung whined "You´ll pay for this." but the time she said this, I throw another one right on her face. I laughed at Eunjung who remained frozen with a bit of snow on her eyebrows and nose.
I was so taken from that scene that I didn´t even notice Mason throwing a snowball on me. Now it was Eunjung turn to laugh when it hit me right on my neck.
Eunjung throw a snow ball on me but she failed miserabily when it flew past me.
"Ha! You didn´t hit-" I couldn´t even finish the sentence that Eunjung hit me with another ball right in my face. "Y-YAH!" I said aloud while removing the snow from my glasses.
We played a few minutes more like this, and I don´t know when it was the last time I laughed so much in my life. In this moment I forgot everything that was haunting me. I lived in the moment with the two person I loved the most. Seeing them smile just makes me so happy, I´ll treasure it forever in my heart.

After the x time I managed to hit Eunjung right in her face, she found it right to revange herself trying to put some snow in my jacket. 
With her hand full with snow ready to attack, Eunjung hold on me -almost like a hug- while with the free hand she was pulling back my jacket.
I tried to break free while my voice was a mix of laughing and whining. My eyes widened when I slipped, making me fall on the snow with Eunjung on top of me.
Again we had to laugh, looking into eachothers eyes. I don´t know how long we staied like this, I just came back to my senses when Eunjung was leaning forward, ready to kiss me. But I put a finger on her lips, smiling. "Not in front of Mason." I mumbled, almost in a whisper. Eunjung smiled back, making me know that she was understanding. The girl stood up and helped me to stand up as well and I brought my gaze on my little brother, who was keeping himself busy making a snowman.
We helped him finish the snowman, even if we hadn´t any carrot to make the nose. We used so a little spring that Eunjung found on the ground.
At the end the snowman came out a bit funny and crooked, but I did anyway a photo of it with my phone. Then Mason and Eunjung posed next to our ´masterpiece´ and I took another one.

Another beautiful memorie.   

I thought and smiled.




_______________


Eunjung p.o.v.

After we picked Mason up at school and finished our little but funny snowball fight, we arrived to Hyomin´s appartment. It was like my second home already, and even if it was so little, I found it everytime more welcoming than my real house. And now it was even more welcoming, since we where freezing outside with all that snow that we throw on us. 
Hyomin made hot chocolate for all and after that we went to her room, while Mason was doing homework in the kitchen.
"Are you tired?" I asked when I noticed Hyomin yawn. 
"Just a bit." she said with a nod. "I have to work in a few hours." Hyomin then added, letting out a frustrated sigh. It was clear that she didn´t have any will to go.
"Library?" I asked, not knowing in wich of the two works she was going today.
"Any, in the bar." she said and I nodded.
Sometimes I wish to live in a house with her, so she hasn´t to worry anymore for the rent and all the expense. I would be there for everything. Money was never a problem for me at the end.
But I know how stubborn this girl can be. Even now, when I want to buy her something she always says no. The only time I managed to buy her something decent was when we get shopping. 
I also asked her more then once if I could pay the eyeoperation, but it doasn´t matter how much I insisted, she always refuse to accept my help.  

"Why don´t you rest a little?" I said, placing a few strands of hair behind her ear. 
Hyomin nodded slightly "Just if you lie next to me." I smiled at her words and whispered an "okay." 
We lied on her bed, facing eachother but without saying a word. I could really lost myself in the beauty of those brown and big innocent eyes of hers.
"I think I´ll fall asleep with my glasses, I can´t see your beautiful face if I take them now of." she mumbled and I giggled. 
"But it´s unconfortable." I mumbled back. 
"I don´t care. I´ll fall asleep looking at you." she smiled slightly and brought a finger to pinch my nose.
I ruffled my nose a bit. "Okay, then I´ll stay awake until you fall asleep, so I can put them off for you." 
Hyomin didn´t say anything. With that little smile still on her face, she was looking at me and I could see the drowsiness taking over her.
I caressed her head, making my fingers slide softly between her brown hairs, and not long after she cloosed her eyes.
I waited until I was sure she was sleeping, then I took of her glasses gently, putting them on the nightstand.  

"You´re beautiful Hyomin. I love you." I whispered and placed a kiss on the sleeping girl´s lips. Taking her hand I didn´t even notice when I also fell asleep, so immersed I was to look at her.




To be continued.


A.N. YAY! chapter 14 here for all of you <3 My EunMin is so cute, awaw, 
I try my best to make some cute moments, and I´m really happy to continue this story. I missed it to write it ; w ;
Thank you for the support readers. Don´t forget to leave a comment to make me know how you find it.~
And a up vote or subscrib is also really welcome hahah

Till the next chapter~