Chapter 12.

Popular Nerd!

Hyomin p.o.v.

09th January - 05:34 p.m.

"Ugh, I don´t want to go back to school tomorrow." Eunjung mumbled, almost whining.
We were all alone in the livingroom of Eunjung´s house, sitting on the sofa. Resting my head on her shoulders, I was looking at our intervined hands with a smile.
"Me too." I let out a little sigh. This Christmas holiday was just so unbelievably fantastic that I whished it would never end. "Actually we should do a bit of revision from all the lessons." I then added; thinking about it we didn´t open a book once. 
Eunjung shifted a bit, making me rise my head and looking at her behind my glasses; from her expression I could see her disapproval.
"You don´t really want to study today, right? I mean, it´s our last free day befor going back to jail." She said with a really serious tone and I had to giggle. "Yes, I will. And you are going to study with me." I nodded twice with my head.
"No way. We go out today." Eunjung pouted and leaved the grip of my hand to cross her arms. I looked at her, trying to make some sort of puppy eyes, in hope that she would give in. I saw Eunjung frowning and then mumbling "No Hyomin." I sighed.
"Okay, then I´ll study alone." I rised my shoulders and pouted a bit. Now it was Eunjung who sighed and whispered a "so stubborn."
"I heard it." I said, sending her a sharp look.
"Com´on honey. Please." my girlfriend said with a bit of aegyo in her voice, bringing her hands- closed into fist- next to her cheeks. "please, please, pleeeease~" she continued, moving her bust left and right in a cute way.
I ruffled my nose and put a finger on her forehead. "Gnnn... stop it."     
She stopped, bringing her hands down and crushing her lips together, making them become a thin line. "Okay, I give up." 
Now a triumphant smile was on my face. "Finally." at my words Eunjung rolled her eyes. "But you study alone, eh!" she made in clear.
I nodded while my eyes fell on her lips and my mind went totally in another way. I leaned in and it didn´t take long that I felt the tast of her lips on mine. Since Eunjung is the ´boyfriend´ between us two, it didn´t take long until she took dominance. 
She made slide her tongue in my mouth, making it dance with mine. I let out a giggle when she leaned so much against me to make me slip down on the sofa, making her stay on top of me.
My heart was beating so fast that I could hear any single beat in my head. Since we were alone in the house today (a really really rare case) I didn´t botter so much to bring a hand under her shirt, caressing her back with my fingertips.
Eunjung broke the kiss an istant for lack of oxygen but a second later her lips were again crushing against mine, making my head dizy for the wonderful feeling. I let out a little moan when she brought her lips against my neck, placing gently kisses on it and then my skin. 


"Ehem!" I widened my eyes and remained frozen at the sound of a person who was clearing . And it sounded really near us.
Eunjung also stopped what she was doing and looked up. A second later she jumped off of the couch, making me also see who was standing there. 
I flushed red when MiYoung was looking at us with a smirk on her lips and two grocery bags on her hands.

This. Is. So. Embarassing.
 
"Sorry to disturb you girls. It seems I came a bit too early." She simply said. Obviously she wasn´t shocked because she already knew that we were a couple now. But me and Eunjung, were shocked because we didn´t expect someone to be back at this time.
"A-any. We were just about to go study." Eunjung mumbled with her red face while I was standing up. 
"Right. WE were just about to study." I emphasized the word ´we´ looking right at Eunjungs face. She frowned, noticing her mistake.
"Oh, I see." MiYoung answered and I could hear irony in her voice. 





"I think it´s enough." I said and looked at her.
"Finally!" Eunjung said, letting out a sigh of relief and closing the science book. 
Sitting on the floor of her bedroom, I leaned my back against a side of her bed.
"What time is it?" I asked and Eunjung immediately went to check on her phone.  
"06:57 p.m. Have you to go back home?" She asked.
"No, no. I´m not in a hurry. I´m going to pick Mason up at 8 anyway." I mumbled. Mason was by his bestfriend who lived next to my home.  
Eunjung nodded and went next to me. She took my hand and placed a kiss on the back of it. I sweetly smiled at her action.
"You know, I hate to go back to school. But Somehow I´m happy because I can show everyone what for a wonderful girlfriend that I have." She mumbled and leaned forward do kiss my lips, but I shifted a bid. 
I saw the girl´s confused expression.
"Are you really gona make this relationship public?" I asked. I really didn´t think she was going to let the whole school know that she Ham Eunjung, also knowed as the popular and most loved studend, is together with me Park Hyomin, the nerd and isolated one.
"don´t you want it?" she asked, looking into my eyes like she wanted to read my answer from there.
"Don´t get me wrong. I would make the whole world know that we are together, but at school-..." I mumbled and didn´t continue the phrase when I lost myself in the memories of that day, when I was beated up from Suzy´s gang because I was hanging out with Eunjung. 
I know they didn´t disturb me anymore and I told myself and Eunjung to put this little accident in the past and just make like nothing happened. But if they know that now we are together. I gulped.
"Hey, Hyomin." I shook my head, turning to my senses after that Eunjung called my name while waving her hand in front of my face.
"Are you worried of what the studends my say?" she asked after I didn´t open my mouth. 
"I don´t think they would love the fakt that you have a girlfriend. And even more if your girlfriend is me." I looked away a bit hurted.
I felt a soft touch on my cheek and looked back at the girl next to me. She was smiling softly.
"You don´t have to worry okay? I will always protect you Hyomin. I promised it, do you remember?"
I nodded and smiled slightly. "yes. I trust you." taking her hand that was caressing my cheek, I placed a kiss on the palm of it, closing my eyes for a moment while the past came back to my mind.


F L A S H B A C K

19th November - 15:36 p. m.

Sitting in fron of Eunjung in a cafee while holding a cup of tea in my hands, I was looking at her not knowing were to begin.
After that day who I had a breakdown, crying in Eunjung´s arms, I promised to tell my story to her. In the end now she had the right to know.
Eunjung said that I don´t had too, If I din´t feel like talking about it, but I wanted it. So I asked her to meet here in this cafee and she agreed.
Talking about it in a public place would help me maybe not to cry.

"When I was 17 I was a normal student like the others; even if I had those glasses people wouldn´t call me a nerd because I wasn´t all the time on my books. Indeed, I always went out with friends and went to those dance competition I talked about the last time." I paused but Eunjung didn´t say a word. She nodded with her head to make me know she was understanding so I continued.
"I had a very important dance competition where I could win a really big amount of money. If I winned it, I could´ve paid my eyeopeation. I was confidend in my talent and happy at the same time. My parents were happy too and so proud." I was talking but I didn´t really know what I was saying. My mind was just forming sentences while I was lost in my toughts. I didn´t even notice that I stopped talking, starring at nothing in particular.
I came back to my senses only when I felt the soft touch of Eunjungs hand on mine. I looked up at her and she was looking at me with a concerned expression. I smiled slightly to reasseured her.
"We entered the car, ready to go to the competition. Even Mason was coming with us.... It all happened so fast." My voice cracked but I managed to stay strong and don´t let tears cross my eyes. "A van was going in the opposite lane at a fast speed... and we happened to be there."
"..Wait, you and Mason were involved too?" Eunjung asked after the first moment of shock. I nodded.
"Yes, I managed to throw myself on Mason, taking him in my arms to protect him before the van crashed against our car."
"Did you get hurt?" Eunjung asked alarmed.
"Mason didn´t  get hurt fortunately. I was unconscious for on week. But now I´m fine, the only thing left is a scar in my back." Eunjung brought a hand to cover , shocked from all this story, it seems. 
"You really went trough so much, Hyo..." I half smiled at her words. 
"Mh.. It was just really hard at the beginnig. I had to accept my parents death and take care of Mason. At the end I didn´t have enough money to pay the house from my parents. I spent also all the money I had put aside for the operation. So I had to transfer into a less expensive one." I just telled everything; I was letting out my heart and I felt more lighter. Knowing that now Eunjung knows my whole story calms me in some way.
"That´s why you don´t had any friends. You had to leave them to come here." Eunjung mumbled and I nodded.
"And I was too fixed in my own probmes to care of the people around me. And whit the time I became the nerd of the school, closing myself in books to not think of my parents death." I sighed and leaned back on the chair. Eunjung on the other side didn´t let go of my hand, caressing it with her fingertips. She didn´t say a word, but it was okay. She didn´t have too. 
After a few minutes of silence, I her Eunjung´s voice calling my name.
"Mh?" I just said, looking at her.
"I´m by your side. When you are down, not feeling well. When you have break downs and you need a shoulder to cry one. I´ll be by your side. And I´ll olways protect you. I don´t let anybody hurt you anymore. It´s a promise Hyomin. Trust me." she then smiled and in an istand my lips curved in a smile too. A little one, but Eunjung managed to make it appear on my face anyway. 
"I trust you Eunjung. Thank you for everything." I then said.


E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K        





To be continued.


A.N. Another update so fast. Wow, I´m impressed from myself hahah
Anyway, Hyomin´s past is revealed. >w< How do you find it? Leave a comment if you like to make me know. <3
And thank you all for the comments, subscribing and up voting. <3333

Till the next chapter of Popular Nerd readers! Love you all~