Chapter 5.

Popular Nerd!





Hyomin P.O.V.


I locked the front door with my key, putting it then in my blue bag before turning around just to see Eunjung going back and forth on the sidewalk while looking at all the parked cars. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

'You know I don't have a car...' The girl stopped walking at my words, looking at me with a blank face. 

Oh god, she really forgot again? And yet we always walk to go home.

I facepalmed myself mentally at this thought, walking down the small stairs in front of my house.

'I-..I wasn't looking for your car.' She replayed rolling her eyes. 
Seriously... Her ability to lie is really--... I even find the right word for describe it. Let's say that she's too innocent to lie. Yes, she's innocent, like a little puppy dispersed around the world. Without someone beside her she would be lost.
I mean.. the other day she wanted to help me cook but she told me that she hasn't ever cooked in her life. I was like "Are-you-kidding-me?". 
How can a 21 year old girl never have cooked in her life? I facepalmed myself.

In the end she made burn everything. And when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING. I had to expect it...
In front of everyone she seems to be the perfect Eunjung that everyone envies, however she too has her flaws.

But in the end I really like this side of her.

'You can choose.'  I lifted a finger to say the first option. 'Or walking---' 

'Aniyo...my
 feet will hurt.' she whined, slightly lowering her lower lip. Aish... Why doasn't she let me finish my sentence?!

I just raised a moment my shoulders before speaking. Well, she don't want to walk then we use the other option.

'So... then we will go with the bus!' and without waiting for an answer I took her by the wrist, dragging her towards the bus stop.

'W-what--- Yaah! Let me go!' she said with her "I'm your boss" tone, trying to break free from my grip but I just rolled my eyes continuing to walk. After a few minutes she finally gave up beginning to walk, like a good puppy, next to me. 
A small victory smile appeared on my lips while Eunjung sulked as usual.

'Since when are you so strong?' she whined.

'I just do a lot of movement...You know, I'm not someone who has anyone that does the work for me​.' I exclaimed, turning my head to her. 
I was expecting a glare from her or something like this, but she just lowered her head nodding. Ugg...I shouldn't have say this. Maybe I make her feel useless...
'Ehm... Why don't you want to go with the bus?' I asket, trying to change the subject.

Aish ... Mom says that buses aren't things for  rich people.' a little bitter laugh escaped from my mouth. I had to imagine it!

'So... you never enterd into a bus?' I asked with a surprised voice although I already knew the answer. 

'Never!' she mumbled while I nodded slightly with my head to make clear that I listened to her words. 
After a few more minutes we finally arrive at the bus stop, but, to my misfortune, there wasn't any bench to sit on.
And here we go again. They were passed just ten minutes or so and she began to say things like "But it doesn't pass!" or "We're only losing time " or "I'm tired of waiting!"

Oh god! Please, shut up! 

I thanked again all the heaven when I saw the bus arrive after other five minutes or so.
As soon as the doors opened I immediately took Eunjung from the wrist, dragging her inside the bus.
Luckily there weren't many people; only around ten, I think.
I, like all the normal people, took a seat, doing then a sign at Eunjung to sit next to me but nothing; she stood there with a disgusted face.

What 's her problem? It's just a seat. 

I rolled my eyes. I wanted to say "at least hold on somewhere before the bus departs!" but I didn't even have the time to open my mouth that the bus starts to move, causing Eunjung to lose her balance.
Fortunately, I had expected something like this and, before the girl could fall or banging somewhere, I stretched my arm towards her, grasping her hand and pulling her towards me causing the girl to fall on the seat next to me.  At least now she's sitting.

'Aish.. You have to be careful.' I mumbled turning to her. Her expression was still a little disgusted.

'Eww! I couldn't know it!... Anyway, thanks for saving my life.​' a small laugh escaped from my lips at her words. Savig her life. Such a drama queen.

'Y-yah! Why are you laughing?' she asked furrowing her forehead and doing a little pout. Her expression made ​​me laugh just more.

'I just think that you're cute!' I said without thinking. Only when I saw the expression of Eunjung changing in an amused and happy one I realized what I had just said. Oh ...
I felt my cheeks turn slightly red and immediately I turned to the window next to me.

'So... Hyomin Park think that I'm cute?!' she said with amusement in her voice. I rolled my eyes for the hundredth time, noticing right after that the bus had stopped. And for my luck it was the place where we had to get off. Ok, I don't know exactly if she wanted to go shopping but I will anyway take her to a place full of shops.

'Come on! We have to get off.' and I stood up exiting the buss followed by Eunjung. 'It wasn't so terrible in the end, right? ' I asked starting to walk next to her.

'Ignoring the fact that I could die... I must say that I was expecting worse.' at her words I facepalmed myself metally... anyway... I tried to change the subject again before we end up talking about the fact that I find her cute. 
Knowing her, she would use every discussion to reminding me of what I said. 

'What would you do? Shopping?!' I asked looking around; wow, there really were many people around and it made ​​me really... happy?!

Am I happy right now? In fact they are two years that I don't go out with someone. I was missing to spend a day like this... Wandering around shops, talking, joking.

'--For you!' I returned to my senses and looked at Eunjung raising an eyebrow. For me what? 'Sorry, I didn't hear.'

'I said.. we go shopping fo you!' 
the girl with short hair screamed in my ear. On the one hand I wanted to to hit her for screaming in my ear, on the other side I was surprised. 

'Y-yah! It's not enough that I don't see, now you want me to become deaf?!' I complained, bringing a hand to rub my ear. In response, the girl gave a little laugh. 'Anyway... I don't have money to go shopping.' 

'I didn't said that you have to pay the clothes!'
I widened my eyes at her words. 'Mwoh? I don't steal!' and I crossed my arms, continuing to walk. 

'And you'd be the smartest girl in school?' she said  bursting into laughter. 'Of course I'll pay them.'

'W-What? Aniyo!'
No way! She will be rich but I'm no one to make me buy some clothes from her. 
But I have to say that she's really sweet. I thought that coming here she would have thought only for herself but no, she want to look for me...


Without even realizing it I was smiling.

Actually... I need new clothes... but no! No. No. No. I will not make her buy clothes for me! Even if she will shoot me!






--







'Now try this!' Eunjung said while handing me a dress. How did I ended up in this situation? They're like two hours that she make me try clothes.

'Eunjung, I'm tired..' I complained taking the dress. I saw her rolling her eyes before smiling at me.

'Come on! Try just this one.' She made me turn around, putting her hands on my shoulders and pushing me back into the dressing room. Aish!

I wore the dress (a white on eith with black dots) quickly, opening the curtain of the dressing room just to see Eunjung with open, staring at me.

'W-what?' I asked, slightly hiding myself behind the curtain.

'You. Are. Gorgeous.' she said with a huge smile on her face, taking me by the arm and dragging me in front of the mirror. 'Look at you!' she added taking off with a quick movement of the hand my glasses. 

Ok... is she kidding me?

'Eunjung...' I've lost the count of how many times i facepalmed myself metally for her.

'O-oh, sorry! I forgot!' and she immediately put my glasses back on my face making then the "lost puppy" face. 'Look! When you go to school with these clothes you will see how many people will drool for you.' she parted her lips into another smile. 


Hell! Her smile is gorgeous.. I could melt!--...W-what...WHAT AM I  THINKING RIGHT NOW! Stop it Park Hyomin! STOP!

'Y-yah! Don't overdo it.' I mumbled while noticing, looking myself at the mirror, that my cheeks turned red. 
I went immediately back in the dressing room; first for not make see at Eunjung my red face like a tomato (hoping that she didn't already noticed it without saying something.)  and second for changing my clothes, obviously.






'Anyway... I said that you don't have to buy anything.' I said in a loud tone while I was busy buttoning my shirt but I didn't hear any response..

Now I was dressed with my usual clothes and almost ready to come out of the dressing room...Yes, almost!... I had to make sure that my face wasn't red anymore.

Hyomin, don't be an idiot! Why do your face turn red at every word and action that she do? It's so so frustrating!

I laid my hands on my cheeks and took a deep breath closing for a moment my eyes. Let's go! 
With a quick movement of my hand I grabbed the dress that I wore a moment before and with the other hand I pulled away away the curtain, moving it to the left.

'We can-...go?!' I began my sentence with a high and secure tone but then, not seeing the girl, I finished to whispering last word.





Where the hell did she go?







Chapter 5 done~ 
Aish, I know.. it's not the best. I'm sorry but I hope you'll anyway enjoy it. ; - ;
thaks for the comment, subscribing, up voting, etc.

Continue to support my story, readers.



(Hyominnie makes me melt ; - ;)