Crash

Next Door Enemies
 
“What-“
 
“This supposed to go here you !”
 
“No! It supposed to go here!”
 
“Jesus ing Christ! Why can’t you just ing listen for a change!?” 
 
“And why should I listen to trash?” 
 
“!!” Kibum screeched in frustration. 
 
Jonghyun childishly stuck his tongue out and mocked his “twin”. Kibum glared. Hard. 
 
“Hey! Hey! Hey! You two love birds can stop flirting now and get y’all asses over here!” Amber rolled her eyes as she witnessed the unnecessary bickering between the two blonds. 
 
“WE. ARE. NOT. FLIRTING.” Kibum emphasizes each word that freed out of his mouth. 
 
The presented student council members sighed heavily. No one expected this encounter at all. At least not until Kibum and Jonghyun literally gawked at each other murderously as soon as their eyes laid upon one another. Amber could not help but raised her eyebrows in question and curiousity even though it seems like no one else existed while they “gazed” into each other’s dark orbs. 
 
It didn’t just ended there. Throughout the whole process of setting up for the grand festival, nothing nice have ever slipped out of the blonds’ chapped lips whenever there were communication within them. It’s like watching horrible actors who happened to get attack by some exotic mood swings. 
 
In all honesty, regardless, everyone was amused with the pair. 
 
“Wow. God must be ting me right now,” Jonghyun scoffed. “I must have started that damn World War in my previous life or something. I’m being punished by having to deal with this walking-joke-on-a-stick literally EVERYDAY and EVERYWHERE.” 
 
“Ugh. Your pathetic can’t even be compared to mines so shut the up.” Kibum deadpanned, his arms crossed sharply against his chest. 
 
“Mind you. Damn. Conceited much.” 
 
“That’s right, . What you gon' do about it?” Kibum challenged. “Nothing. You piece of tard.” 
 
“Guys. Can you guys chill for a bit? All these nasty language is going to make me .” Chanyeol speaks up, voice laced with pure sarcasm. 
 
“What the hell? Chanyeol?” Jonghyun did a complete three-sixty and came in face with the tall, lanky redhead. 
 
“‘Sup.” Chanyeol jerked his head a bit as an indication of a greeting. 
 
“I thought you were off somewhere?”
 
Was. But got a little bored.”
 
Jonghyun scoffed. How typical of Park Chanyeol. 
 
“Oh, and hey, Kibum.” Chanyeol grinned. 
 
“Hello.” Kibum blandly replied. 
 
Chanyeol sort of shrugged at the male’s reaction since he really wasn’t putting much thought to it. Besides, the redhead was only here for a certain clueless brunette. Jonghyun’s miraculous sense picks up that simple detail. 
 
“He’s following the Prez around just incase you’re wondering.” Jonghyun informed.
 
The tall male quirked a smile and simply walks away in hope of tracking down the President and his “companion”.
 
“What was that all about?” Kibum titled his head, clearly confused.
 
“None of your stupid concerns.” 
 
 
 
 
The afternoon skipped away as the students busy themselves with decorating, planning, working, talking, shouting, arguing, fighting, and pouting. Jinki finally announced that the day was over and tiredly dismissed everyone after he gave his sincere gratitude. 
 
Walking back by himself to the homeroom, Jonghyun massaged his sore shoulders resulted from carrying large signs and loads of long wooden poles. As much as he hated doing volunteer work, the blond had to cope with it or else his grades will continue to drown helplessly. He’s still, unsurprisingly, bothered and pissed off by a specific person. Jonghyun can barely keep Kibum out of his head. The thought of Kibum makes Jonghyun’s blood boil. However, he unconsciously enjoying the burning sensation weather it’s a good thing or not. 
 
Sighing, Jonghyun draped his backpack over his a-bit-better-now shoulders and proceed his way to the bus stop. Along the way, something, no, someone, caught his sole attention. That person was no other than the Kim Kibum. Jonghyun cursed mentally at the sight of the “disgusting” blond. His devious incantations stopped in its track as soon as Jonghyun notices someone else. The spying blond squinted his eyes at a pale, skinny, and quite decently looking faded-brown haired kid. The boy didn’t look like a Korean, so Jonghyun pegged him as a foreigner. 
 
Jonghyun observed the two friends comfortably exchanging among each other. At one point, Kibum let out a genuine laugh and the foreigner cracked a smile as he watches his smaller blond friend laughing to whatever he had said.
 
Somehow, this interaction triggered something deep within of Jonghyun.  
 
He couldn’t exactly pinpoint what it is at the moment. But whatever is it, it blinded Jonghyun’s vision with bloody red. His fists clenched and jaw tight. He didn’t know what was happening. He didn’t know why the hell is he acting the way he acts when he saw another person was able to get laughs and giggles out of Kibum. 
 
Jonghyun could never do that, he knew. 
 
He knows that all he can bring out of Kibum is his intense desire to kill; his bloodlust towards Jonghyun.  
 
He can never make Kibum laugh wholeheartedly, or giggle happily, or smile sincerely. 
 
And Jonghyun hates to admit it but he’s tempted to be the one who can have that kind of effect on Kim Kibum.
 
Mildly calming himself down, Jonghyun swiftly turned away from the heart wrenching scene he spectated. He picked up the pace of his steps. He wanted to flee from the situation as quick as his legs can bitterly carry. Jonghyun only stopped to in a deep breath once he saw the school’s bus standing motionless around the curb. 
 
“.” Jonghyun muttered.