End

Next Door Enemies

 

 

The rest of the day rolled by quickly along with the boring "fresh-school-year-rules-and-expectations" bull. Dragging his tired limps out of the classroom, Jonghyun yawned loudly while stretching out his arms. 

 

 

"Move."

 

Jonghyun frowned at the familiar hateful voice behind him. The annoyed guy reluctantly moved aside. Kibum rolled his eyes and walked off, thinking back about how embarrassing 'the cafeteria incident' was. If it wasn't Jonghyun's fault then this world is crazy. He still couldn't get the event out of his head. He can't. Not when all these people, who happened to be present at the scene, walking by and snickering at him. Kibum wanted to crawl in a hole and probably die alone in there. 

 

"Hey! It's him! That blonde kid from earlier at lunch!"

 

"Ssshhh. Don't be too loud! It's rude."

 

Giggles.

 

"You were there, right? God! You saw his face? It was PRICELESS."

 

"I wished I had recorded everything. That was hilarious! Not to mention they both were blonde!"

 

"Twinsiessss~"

 

Laughs.

 

Kibum closed his eyes in frustration. This school year will be a painfully long year. All of the possible bad lucks are raining down on the small blonde for no specific reason that's explainable enough for these horrible, horrible, horrible, situations. He can't break now. He have to stay strong. 

 

Oh Jesus, please give me the strength to go on. 

 

"Aren't you popular. How does it feel?" Jonghyun approached the other blonde and sarcastically asked.

 

"Leave me alone." Kibum glared. 

 

"Awwweee~ Are you hurt now? Are you going to cry?" Jonghyun teased. "Oh no! Goodness gracious! Are those tears I see?!"

 

"GODDAMMIT JONGHYUN!" Kibum snapped. " off! If you don't have anything else better to do with your life, go some lilke a you are!"

 

Jonghyun shuts up. His large eyes bored into his eternal enemy's, burning holes into it. Kibum's chest rise and fall at an unnormal pace. The world turned black around them. They're standing alone in a dark hole. No one was around but the two males with the same shade of blonde for their hair. This wasnt the first time Jonghyun and Kibum had felt the dark, heavy, and malicious tension between them. The first time caused the two to move away as far as possible from each other.

 

"We're not going to start this again, Kim Kibum." Jonghyun's voice was surprisingly calmer than what Kibum had expected. 

 

Kibum scoffed. "Well, this time looks like you're fine with it."

 

"I'm not."

 

Silence. And more staring.

 

"You don't know my life, Kibum."

 

Silence. And more more staring.

 

"I suggest for you to not ever bring it up again."

 

Kibum broke their stares and turnen away. " off." He said and make his way down the school's hallway.

 

Jonghyun stood there, watching Kibum's back as it disappears slowly. The blonde sighed and looked down at the floor. He was feeling the same feeling he had felt not so long ago, before the last summer has even started. And in all honest speaking, Jonghyun didn't want to go through it again. It was a dreading process that makes him cringed in disgust and shivered in fear just to think about it. He loathed it. He dispised it. He hated it. He doesn't want it to come and haunts him again. 

 

Jonghyun shook his thoughts away and slowly carry himself down the school's stairs to the bus stop. The male wanted to get home as quickly as he can so he can lie down on his bed, and hopefully comforts himself somehow. 

 

What a . Kim Kibum. Just when I started to get this awkward feeling of pity on you, you went all out your y way to it all up for me. So much for trying to get along with you. 

 

You know what? Forget it. I'll hate you from the core of my soul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

########

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: HEY GUYS!! woooooo~ I FINALLY get to "see" you guys again!. Sorry for being missing ALL this time... It's just... Life's a er. -___- 

Well, here a VERY SHORT UPDATE... My apologies.. I'll try to make for it when I can find a way to manage my time.. I'm guessing it'll be pretty long...  but my beatiful creatures will wait for me rightt??  :) lol jk jk jk

Honestly, I was thinking of dropping this fic since I've got no time for it and the inspirations are going on a long vacation... But then.. I hate doing that, leaving or quitting when you think you can't handle it. 

So yea.. Hopefully, there will be faster updates... And thank you to all my readers who actually are putting up with my author's .. -__-

Continue supporting me ~ I really appreciate it~ Alrighty, leave comments because I LOVE reading them, and also so I can do some

self-reflect on my writing and such. Good night everyone~ Stay safe~ ^_^

 

Here's a little present for being away too long..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hehehehehe~~     XD      >:D