Introduction

Next Door Enemies

Author's Note: A double update. Make sure to read the chapt. before.

~~~

Like every single year, the opening ceremony was boring and pointless. It's not like everyone is going to follow the rules. Well, the 'goody-two-shoes' will. 

 

Though SM Ent. High is one of the most educated and intelligent high school with oceans of graduates every year, but the people truly aren't that sophisticated. The outside is all polite and nice because they're representing their school unlike the inside which is full of blood thirst monsters and nasty demons. However, they're all geniuses believe or not. That's a given. If they're dumb as , they shouldn't even be in this school. 

 

Anyways, there are categories for classifying people right at SM Ent. High.  

 

Majority of the students falls in the 'badass' category. These people aren't THAT bad. They're just too damn cool for anyone who's not their level to approach. They're the hot stuff. They do whatever they want and doesn't give a living about anything. In other words, these stuck-ups will get what they want and drive their own way. No one can or will stop them. Because. Whoever's in their way are going to get kill. So stay away. The 'badass' are extremely easy to identify. No . They're everywhere. The way they communicate is strangely obvious. The feeling of danger can be felt even if they smile sweetly and just say "hi". 

 

Here comes the 'drug addicts'. There's rarely any but there's still a few. These high motherers smoke themselves off and runs around . They do so many risky drugs that the school doesn't even want to get involve anymore. It's not like anyone is going to care. No one. Those poor 'drug addicts' are messed up and their parents probably won't even give a damn. They're depressed individuals who need some distractions. But still study and pass exams and graduate normally. They're high like that. 

 

Next are the 'es'. The rich, spoil, arrogant, snobby es. Doesn't matter girl or boy, somehow got into that group are all called es. They think they're the school's kings and queens just cause their parents put in some budgets. They look down on the kids below their feet. They act all high and mighty. They're cute. Really. But are a whole bunch of loudmouths. They lack common senses and often get used. The 'es' are the people who have dated the most out of maybe every other category. Though their boyfriends or girlfriends just gold digs out of them. Well of course, they got the money and fame so why not? Add on to that, they're clueless and stupid in generally. They're so easy to deceive. 

 

The 'goody-two-shoes' are obedient and especially smart and organized students. Always get straight A's and are teacher's pet. Never broke a single rule or get pulled into bad things. They're quiet and are so considerate and innocent to the point that it became to an enormous ball of silent annoying hoes. Other kids really despite 'goody-two-shoes'. Probably because they're jealous of the fact that they can never be good like them. 'Goody-two-shoes' are shy and very insecure. Talking to one might be hard. But they're so squishy and adorable and fluffy and irresistible and... Okay...

 

Last but not least, the 'normals'. They're normal. Normal. Nothing's wrong with them. They're normal like how normal humans are supposed to be... 

 

"Good luck on the first day back everyone! Also warm welcomes to our freshmans!" Mr. Lee Sooman, the head of the school, cheered. "Alright. Dismiss!"

 

School finally starts. 

 

"This is gonna be another bloody year." Jonghyun sighed. "I can smell it." 

 

"Definitely." 

 

Jonghyun turned towards the direction of the voice. There stood Kim Kibum all out of breath, grinning.

 

"I didn't miss anything important, didn't I?" The smaller blonde breathed heavily.

 

"No babe. You didn't." The taller blonde winked. 

 

"You.."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Bastard. Go die."

 

"Right back at you."

 

"Oh. My. God. Twins?!!" 

 

The blondes swiped their head at the sudden interruption. 

 

"No. We are not twins." Kibum deadpanned.

 

"I don't wanna be related to that stepped on piece of over there." Jonghyun scoffed. 

 

"Woah. Calm down." 

 

"Who the are you?"

 

"Oh. I'm Lee Jinki." The black haired boy smiled. "Student body president." 

 

Jonghyun checked Jinki out. Kibum raised an eyebrow. A hyperish-small-looking guy is the president. Totally not what the two blondes expected. 

 

"You?" Kibum starts.

 

"Student body president?" Jonghyun finishes. 

 

"Yea. I know. It's hard to believe but you'll get used to it. I was the president last year and nobody listened to me." Jinki let out a tiring sigh. 

 

The blondes slowly nodded. Then it was this awkward silence. 

 

"Erm.. Uh.. Yea.." The president broke it. "See y'all around?"

 

"Sure." Jonghyun and Kibum shrugged at the same time, causing them to look at each other in disgust. 

 

"If you guys ever need anything, call me. I'll try my best to help you." Jinki flashed an eye smile. "Until then, bye!"

 

"That was-"

 

"Weird."

 

"Jong ing Hyun."

 

"What?"

 

"Would you stop ing cutting me off or finishing my sentence?!"

 

"Sure thing."

 

Kibum glared and walked off to get his schedule. Jonghyun followed suit. They both headed off to their homeroom after that. 

 

Kibum was starting to get irritated due to a certain someone is following him. Jonghyun was already irritated to why does he have to walk in the same direction as Kim Kibum. Apparently, they're about to find out soon since they both stopped in front of big, polished, wooden doors with gold handles. 

 

By the way. They both stopped at the same time, looking up at the room's number and down at their schedule to make sure they're at the right location. When really sure it's the exact same room, Kibum looked over to Jonghyun with his mouth slightly opened. Jonghyun looked back at Kibum with a shock expression. 

 

. The two Mr. Kims got homeroom together for the rest of the year.