Full House

Can Love conquer all

---The next day---

You: “*banging on the spare bedroom door* Get up!”

There is no response so you walk into the room and head straight for Zelo who is sleeping on the floor. You begin your usual routine, again gaining the same reaction as usual. As soon as Zelo heads to the bathroom to get ready, you walk over to the bed where Yong Guk is sleeping. You lift the blanket hoping the cold air will walk him easily but instead you notice a pool on the sheet in front of him. You look at the t-shirt he is wearing and notice that a bright red splotch in the same area as the bandage. You panic and lightly shake the sleeping boy. As soon as his eyes flutter open and he sits up, he doubles over in pain and grips his side.

You: “*jumping up from the bed and grabbing the first aid kit on the nightstand* Here, let me help.”

You slowly peel the shirt of the boy’s lean figure just as Youngjae walks into the room.

Youngjae: “*face turning red* What are you doing?”

You: “*whipping around to see your fiancé* He bled through his bandages last night and I was changing them for him.”

Youngjae: “*visibly calming* Do you need help?”

You: “*smiling* Yeah. You can get Zelo out of the bathroom so he won’t be late for school.”

Youngjae: “*walking toward the door but stops and turns around* Okay, I’ll take him to school.”

You look up at Youngjae as he walks off to drag the teen out of the bathroom. You turn back to Yong Guk to help him change his bandages. You pull off the bandage just as Youngjae pushes Zelo into the room.

Zelo: “*seeing his brother* Hyung!”

BYG: “*holding up a hand* I’m fine.”

Youngjae: “Hurry up and get ready. If you are down in the next five minutes I’ll treat you to breakfast before dropping you off.*exiting the room*”

You watch the teen with a smile as he rushes around his room to get ready. You then turn back to the injured man on the bed and start cleaning up the blood and you notice something is not right, no matter how much you clean the blood never seems to be gone. You then get up and grab a large white towel. You sop up almost all the blood and realize Yong Guk has opened back up. You try to clean it the best you can. You then put on a new bandage.

You: “*helping the boy up and into a new shirt* We need to get to the hospital.”

BYG: “Why?”

You: “Your stitches opened up. *walking towards the door but stopping halfway there* You didn’t do anything yesterday that would have opened them up?”

BYG: “I was feeling flabby after being in the hospital bed for two weeks so I went to the gym last night.”

You: “Pabo. *walking out of the door* Let’s go.

You take Yong Guk to the hospital as Youngjae takes Zelo to school. Yong Guk gets stitched back up and sent back home.

---3 months later---

Yong Guk and Zelo have moved back to Yong Guk’s place but Zelo comes over to hang out with Youngjae after school every day.

You: “*calling from the bedroom* Jae! Have you seen my blue dress with the bow on it?”

Youngjae: “*from somewhere else in the house* I think it’s in the closet.”

You look where he told you and found the dress even though you had looked there already minutes before. After about an hour, you and Youngjae have the car loaded and are on your way to his parent’s house in Seoul which also happens to be very close to where you are currently staying.

---In the car---

You are staring out the window watching as people, buildings and cars whizz by.

Youngjae: “*glancing over at you* Are you nervous?”

You: “*staring at Youngjae* If you weren’t here, I may be but I don’t think so.”

Youngjae takes you hand in his and kisses your knuckles.