Crazy Lady and Ice Cream Fights

Can Love conquer all

---Two months later---

You were released from the hospital a few months ago with strict instructions to not doing anything that will put undue strain on your body. Youngjae took this diagnosis a little too literally because since the day you were released, he will not allow you to do…..anything and it is driving you insane. Then one day, you finally can’t take it anymore. It is a quiet Saturday and you and Youngjae are hanging out with Yong Guk, Zelo, Jungkook, Jongup, Luhan, Tao and Rap Monster. You all have decided to have a barbeque. You guys are laughing and talking as you eat and just enjoying each other’s company. You get up to get the desert from inside. You have decided to get a huge tub of ice cream since you have an army to feed. You come back outside carrying the tub and upon seeing you, Youngjae jumps up and takes the tub from you and that was the final straw.

You: “*grabbing the tub from Youngjae* I am not crippled just pregnant.”

Youngjae: “*trying to grab the tub back from you* But baby the doctor said not to do anything that will strain your body.”

You glare at Youngjae and just as you are about to retaliate the ice cream is snatched from the two of you.

Luhan: “*rolling his eyes* Seriously you two, go in the house and fight instead of letting my precious ice cream melt.”

You: “*glaring at the boy* Shut up Luhan! This is none of your damn business. *stomping into the house* Eat your stupid ice cream. *yelling from the front door* Go to hell!”

You slam the door and stomp to your room leaving the boys outside in shock.

---Meanwhile outside----

Everyone digs into the ice cream and Youngjae stands there staring at the door, Yong Guk comes up behind him and places a hand on his shoulder.

Yong Guk: “*staring in the same direction as Youngjae* You should go talk to her. She’s probably just emotional.”

Zelo: “*mouthful of ice cream* Nae, hyung. You should go make noona happy.”

Jungkook: “*looking towards the two men* You really should hyung. Noona needs to be happy.”

Youngjae: “*nervously looking at the door* I don’t know if that is a good idea.”

Jungkook: “*walking over to Youngjae* Hyung? *said boy looks over at the younger* She is probably just upset. You should talk to her.”

Youngjae: “*looking at the younger and ruffling his hair* When did you get so mature? *the younger boy smiles* I will.”

Youngjae walks inside the house leaving the rest of the guys outside eating ice cream.

---Inside the house---

Youngjae walks into the house and heads straight for your shared room.

Youngjae: “*knocking on the door* Honey. *no answer so he tries again* Babe, can I come in? Please? *still no answer and tries the doorknob* I’m coming in babe.”

Youngjae sips into the room and notices you motionless on the bed, face buried the pillow.

Youngjae: “*instant panic* Baby? Baby? Baby?!”

Youngjae goes over to your bed and lightly shakes you. You turn your head slightly and look up at Youngjae with bloodshot eyes.

You: “*tears filling your eyes* I-I’m sorry.”

Youngjae: “*smiling and hugging you* Baby, it’s okay. I know that you are emotional because of the baby. *pulling back* I love you.”

You: “*tears streaming down your face* Is everyone else mad at me?”

Youngjae: “*getting up from the bed* Why don’t you see for yourself?”

You climb off the bed and head to the front door with Youngjae. You open the door to go and apologize but as you do you are hit by a flying ice cream ball. You wipe the ice cream out of your eyes and as soon as you can see, you see eight ice cream covered boys staring at you waiting for you to explode.

You: “*scarily calm* Who throw that?”

Everyone starts looking at each other, trying to figure out who threw the ice cream that hit the crazy lady.

You: “*putting a hand on your hip* Well? *receiving no answer you start walking towards the boys* So, you aren’t going to tell me who threw it? *grabbing the tub of ice cream from the table with a smirk* Then I guess everyone will be punished. *sticking your hand in the ice cream and scooping some out of the tub*”

Zelo: “*looking scared* N-noona, you aren’t mad?”

You chuckle at the boy and whip your ice cream filled hand across the confused boy’s already ice cream covered face.

You: “*smiling at the shocked look on Zelo’s face* No, I’m not and sorry about earlier guys.”

Luhan: “*walking away and sitting on a lawn chair* You should be. You didn’t have to snap like that, I just didn’t want our ice cream spoiled.”

You roll you eyes at the boy and walk over to him grabbing the whip cream off the table as you do. You stand behind him and as soon as he leans down to pull his ice cream filled sneakers off, you grab the waistband of jeans and briefs and spray a generous amount of whip cream into the area. You release the band as Luhan jumps up.

Luhan: “*glaring at you and lunging for the can in your hand* Yah! What the hell?!”

You laughing and back up only to bump into something solid, you turn around and see Youngjae standing behind you. You turn the can of whip cream upside down above his head and squirt a nice sized dollop on his head. He smiles at you causing you to arch your eyebrow. Just as you are about to ask why he is grinning like that, you feel chocolate syrup dripping down you face and you realize Youngjae has just squeezed syrup all over your head. You are smiling like a goon at Youngjae when you hear a scream and see that the older boys have Zelo and Jungkook pinned to the ground.

You: “*walking over to the boys* What do we have here?”

Yong Guk: “*staring down at his little brother who is straddling with a murderous gaze* I’m gonna teach this little brat a lesson.”

Zelo: “*looking up at you pleadingly* Noona, help.”

You: “*placing a hand on the Yong Guk’s shoulder* What did he do that was so bad?”

Yong Guk: “*glaring at his little brother* He had the bright idea of putting ice cream in my shorts.”

You: “*smirking and pulling the waistband away from the man’s body* Like this? *you drop a scoop down his pants*”

Yong Guk jumps up off of Zelo and skulks away. Zelo hugs you and goes to try and calm his brother. You turn to Tao and Jongup who have Jungkook pinned to the ground. The younger is squirming as the two boys turn him into an ice cream sundae.

You: “*squatting down and grabbing Tao by the neck and pulling him towards you* Why are you harassing this little boy when we were all just playing?”

Tao lets go of Jungkook and Jongup follows suit. Jungkook scrambles up from the ground. He mehrong’s the two older boys and runs off. You smile at the retreating boy and as soon as you turn around, you feel a hand skim your waist and then someone crouch behind you. You look over your shoulder to see Zelo raggedly breathing and when you look up you see a shirtless ice cream covered Yong Guk running towards the two of you.

Youngjae: “*coming around the corner with the hose and some towels* Cut it out would ya? You all should clean up.”

The boys line up to get hosed down and just as Youngjae is about to hand the hose to Yong Guk, you step in.

You: “*grabbing your husband’s hand and turning to the guys* Clothes off. I’m gonna wash them before the stains set in.”

The boys hand you everything and are left standing in their undies. You smirk at how each and every one of them flushes a bright pink. You head into the house to wash the clothes and shower yourself.