She's Pregnant?!

Can Love conquer all

You are rushed to the hospital while Jaejoong is taken to the police station.

---At the hospital---

{Youngjae POV} *pacing back and forth* What is wrong with her? Why has Joon been back there so long? *frustrated, he runs his hand through his hair* Why isn’t anyone saying anything? *hears footsteps and looks up* Finally, someone has come out. {End}

Youngjae: “*rushing up to Joon* Is she okay? Is she going to be okay? What did the doctor say? Why were you back there so long? Did that guy do something to her?”

Joon: “*grabbing Youngjae’s shoulders* Dude, calm down. She will be fine. *gesturing towards the waiting room chairs* Sit down.”

Youngjae: “*staring at the boy as he sits* Why?”

Joon: “*firm tone* Just sit down.”

Youngjae: “*sitting* What, Joon?”

Joon: “*looks down at his hands and sighs* Youngjae, (Y/N)……She uhhhh……She is…….uhhhh…..The doctor said that (Y/N) is pregnant.”

{Youngjae POV} *heart starts racing* She’s pregnant. She’s pregnant. She’s going to have a baby. Wait, pregnancy doesn’t cause fainting. {End}

Youngjae: “*coming back to his senses* Joon, did the doctor say why she fainted earlier?”

Joon: “*nodding his head* They said it was from in an increase of adrenaline when Jaejoong came after her. He said that if she didn’t feel the need to protect Jimin at all cost, the amount of adrenaline pumping through her wouldn’t have caused her to faint. He said she out because she crashed down from adrenaline high so fast that it almost caused her heart to stop. She will be fine. The only thing is when she gets released she will have to be on bed rest pretty much until her due date.”

Youngjae: “*monotone voice* When can I see her?”

Joon: “*putting a hand on Youngjae’s shoulder* When she wakes up, the doctor said it would be okay to see her. *getting up* I have to go make sure my mom and Jimin are okay. I will be back later. Myungsoo should be here soon but if you need anything, you can find me in the pediatric wing. Okay?”

Youngjae: “*nodding* Thanks hyung.”

{Youngjae POV} *watching Joon walk away* I hope Jimin isn’t too shaken up. That poor kid. *looking towards the direction the doctors rushed you a few minutes ago* Honey, how did you manage to keep him safe? Why did you put yourself in danger like that? *tears forming* Baby, please be okay. I love you. *tears fall freely* You will be a great mom. I know you will. I only hope I can be half a good parent as you will be. *lays head in hands* {End}

As Youngjae is lost in his thoughts, he feels a hand on his shoulder and looks up. Minho is looking down at Youngjae with a tired but comforting smile on his face.

Youngjae: “*reading the name tag* Doctor Choi, is (Y/N) okay?”

Minho: “She is fine. I wanted to let you know that she has regained consciousness. *handing Youngjae a picture* She handed me this so I could find you. The nurse told me who you were. Anyway, you can see her now, if you would like.”

Youngjae: “*standing and bowing* Thank you.”

Minho: “She’s in room 202.”

Youngjae heads towards your room. He stands in front of the door as if he is afraid of what he may find on the other side of the door.

Voice: “*from behind Youngjae* Are you going in? Or are you just going to stand outside?”

Youngjae turns around and see Myungsoo standing there with Yong Guk and his friends.

Youngjae: “*turning the door handle* I am going in.”

Youngjae goes inside the room with Myungsoo and the others trailing behind. Your face lights up the minute you see your husband.

You: “*beaming brightly* Jae!”

Youngjae slowly moves towards you but Luhan beats him to it, pulling you into a bone-crushing hug.

Luhan: “*hugging you* I thought you died. Do you know how scared I was?”

Yong Guk: “*lifting the boy* Lu, jinjja? *setting the boy down* Let her husband see her first.”

Luhan: “*crossing his arms* Who cares? I was worried sick about her.”

Yong Guk slaps Luhan in the back of the head, earning a snicker from you.

Youngjae: “*leaning down and kissing your forehead* Are you okay, sweetie?”

You: “I’m fine. *smiling up at the man you love* How’s Jimin? Is he okay?”

Youngjae: “He’s fine. He was checked in to the pediatric ward to be treated for shock.”

Tao: “I was just over there and he is doing fine. He told me to tell you hi and he’s building you a big tower.”

You: “*chuckling* I love that kid. * turning to your brother* Myung, why are you so quiet?”

Myungsoo: “*sighing* I just found out that my baby sister is pregnant and I trying to keep myself from killing the guy who caused it even if you are married to him.”

You smile at your brother and turn to Youngjae.

You: “Youngjae, how do you feel about being a dad?”

Youngjae wraps his arms securely around you and whispers something in your ear causing a bright smile to spread across your face.