Meet the Yoos Part 2

Can Love conquer all

---The next day---

You hear your phone go off at 6am as it always does, playing Warrior by BAP as your alarm tone. You roll over, hit the snooze and roll back to where you were laying before. Your eyes snap open when you roll over to feel the warm body that was there when you fell asleep is now gone. You sit up and see that the room is empty. You look around the room and notice a sticky note attached to the statue in the corner. You climb out of bed and go grab the note.

{Note} Morning, gorgeous. I’m in my room. I didn’t want to wake you. I’ll see you when you get up. I love you. ~Baby Jae {End}

You smile at the note. You grab your hoodie off the chair by your bed and head to Youngjae’s room. You knock softly so as not to wake the rest of the house. You receive no response and you knock again. You still receive no response so you crack one of the doors open and peer inside. You don’t see Youngjae so you slip into the room and quietly shut the door. You venture further into the room and see Youngjae resting on a king-sized bed. You smile and walk over to the boy. You place a kiss on his forehead and turn to leave but instead are pulled onto the bed.

Youngjae: “*prying his eyes open* Where are you going?”

You: “*trying to get up but find yourself held down by Youngjae’s strong arm* My room.”

Youngjae: “*sitting up* Nope. Stay here.”

You spend about twenty minutes convincing Youngjae to let you go to your room and get ready. He finally lets you go and you head to your room to get ready. After about thirty minutes, you are finished getting ready. You walk out into the hallway and see Youngjae finishing buttoning up his shirt. Once finished, he looks up at you in your blue dress with the bow on it.

Youngjae: “*walking towards the stairs* Let’s go down for breakfast.”

You and Youngjae head downstairs for breakfast. You are greeted by Madam Yoo.

Madam Yoo: “*looking at your attire* Do you always dress like a child? Do you have anything more lady like?”

You: “*looking down at your dress and then back up at Madam Yoo* I will go and change. *heading towards the stairs you run into Master Yoo and bow to him* Good morning sir.”

Master Yoo: “*bowing to you* Good morning to you as well. *raising an eyebrow* And where might such a beautiful lady be going when there is a wonderful meal waiting to be eaten?”

You: “*looking down* Upstairs to change.”

Master Yoo: “*smiling* Why would you change? You look beautiful. *turning you around and walking you back downstairs* Let’s go enjoy that delicious breakfast.”

You follow Master Yoo to the dining room. When you arrive, he pulls out a chair for you to sit in. You sit down and Ajumma brings you a bowl of rice. Everyone eats in silence as Madam Yoo continues to give you looks. You become more and more uncomfortable with each passing second; luckily Youngjae notices this and remedies the situation.

Youngjae: “*standing up and grabbing your hand* (Y/N) and I are going out.”

Madam Yoo: “*standing up from the table* I will go as well. I have some things I need to pick up from the department store.”

Youngjae: “Eom….”

You: “*smiling* Madam Yoo, I would be honored if you joined us.”

Youngjae gapes at you. Madam Yoo flashes a sadistic smirk and walks towards the door, telling Ajumma to have the car pulled around. The three of you walk outside to the car and head to the department store.

---At the department store---

Madam Yoo: “*grabbing your arm* Come with me. I will get you some decent clothes.”

Before you can respond, Madam Yoo drags you off to one of the many stores leaving Youngjae to go to the gaming store. You spend 4 hours going from one overpriced boutique to the next with Madam Yoo. After 4 hours of shopping with Madam Yoo, you finally meet back up with Youngjae. He sees that you are loaded down with bags and rushes over to help you. He grabs all of the bags from you except one. A small black bag holding a gift you bought for Youngjae while Madam Yoo’s back was turned.

Madam Yoo: “*frowning at the situation* Let’s go home. I’m sure your father is waiting for us to eat lunch.”

The three of you return home.

---Back at the house---

You, Youngjae and his family sit down for lunch. Halfway through lunch, Youngjae taps his glass and stands up.

Youngjae: “*clearing his throat* The reason I came back home after so long is to announce my engagement to (Y/N). Eomeoni. Abeoji. I hope that you will give us your blessing so that we may have a happy marriage. *looks at both his parents; his father is beaming but his mother has continued eating completely ignoring the announcement* Thank you both for your support. *sitting down* We will also be leaving tomorrow as we have to return to school.”

Madam Yoo: “*placing her chopsticks down* Why do you have to leave so soon?”

Master Yoo: “*grabbing his wife’s hand* Jagi, school is important for them. Let them go.”

Madam Yoo: “*conceding defeat* Fine.”

Lunch continues in an awkward silence.  After lunch, you all head to different part of the house with you and Youngjae going to hangout at the pool. The next day you and Youngjae head back home to get back to your school routine.