02.

Rapture

 

02.

The next day I was painting apples and apples and oh, apples. Fortunately I only have five lessons per week of painting. It’s not that I don’t like but it can be boring according to what we have to paint. I’m more in the improvisation things, I’m not into rules. It ended quite fast before I found some things to occupied myself, we are allowed to hear music while doing our work so it helped. The teacher told me that my way of painting is exceptional, he sees something that the others doesn’t have but I honestly just felt like I’ve done.. a simple apple. But for him I’ve interpret the message behind the apple that tralala, you know this blabla about art that is just boring. I just smiled at him and the lesson ended. I took my bag this time it was way more practical, I could walk faster and transport more. For people it’s just evident to always bring a bag, but well I just never thought about it.

I’ve to go to the secretariat, I’ve the name of Dongwoon but I don’t know where to meet him. I made my way to the information session but it’s in the A part of the building, where people do mostly sculpture. It’s in the hall so it isn’t that hard to find, every morning I use this way. I found the secretariat, it’s as big as the library and flux of people is just too much for me. I tried not to give up and I walked across the crowd, lightly pushing some people that were on my way. They just looked at me and I could read their apologies on their faces as they nod, tightening their lips at the same time. That’s how I reached the secretariat. It’s when suddenly someone called my name, I turned my head to check out who it can be but no one sounded familiar to me and then I saw this tall boy with black hair approaching me with a knowing smile.

“Jessica Jung, isn’t it ?” How does he know my name, he was waving a Korean book in her hand and I immediately understood, Dongwoon.

“Yeah, it’s me.. Dongwoon ?” He seemed friendly and he nodded his head with agreement, he asked me to follow him. I didn’t knew how he found me, maybe someone gave him a picture of me, I know that in the secretariat they have a picture of our awesome faces, hope you’ll find the irony in my words. We walked across big corridors with big windows, beautiful paintings on the walls too, I was still amazed about how enormous this place were, I mean we could walk hours between the building A, B and C and I’m sure that at the end of the year I’ll still meet new faces that I was sure I’ve never seen before. So we ended up in the library, what a big surprise. Did I told you that my second name is Miss sarcasm ?

“Well, let’s sit here if you don’t mind,” he pulled a chair for me to sit, really I’m repeating myself but he’s a nice guy and then he sat in front of me. We were in a little corner of the library, surrounded by tons of books, he probably choose this spot for not bothering people while we could be talking. He took out books from his bag and we started talking about where were my difficulties, I found the right words to make him understand where I’ve to work more and all and he seemed knowing really well the subject. He’s patient and is a good explainer, I’m glad to have found a person that is able to make me progress.

 

*°*°*°*

 

“A nice piece of meat men, for sure,” was the words that took me out of my thoughts. I was doing an exercise with Dongwoon but I just couldn’t do otherwise than watch behind me, my cute teacher doesn’t seem to have noticed that. My eyes followed the two mans, looking somewhere in front of them, one of the boys biting hard his lips while spilling out dirty words. I leaned then to the right to follow their gaze and I saw a tall girl with brown long wavy hair, unfortunately we could only see her back but I suppose that they were talking about her since she was the only up in the way. I tried to find what was attractive about her, she was thin, really thin, tall, had a tanned skin, nice clothes, beautiful hair and a little , what am I looking oh my.. it’s just her bottom, all girls in the world look at each other’s isn’t it ? But boys seems to see something more behind it, certainly because they have a , it’s their brain actually. I’m used to harsh words, in America you can hear wherever you are harsh words without being shocked of this way to behave but here in Korea, people are more traditional, I thought it was just at the surface but it really is printed in them. So I should be careful, I don’t talk too much but when I open my mouth, I shouldn’t cross the limits. I think that I stared too much at the girl because Dongwoon called my name.

“You aren’t exercising..” he said and I immediately apologized. I hadn’t the time to see her face but whatever, I probably won’t bump on her later or even in the whole year so, let’s exercise.

 

*°*°*°*

 

The day was calm, as the first day but less boring. We learned a lot of interesting things about literature and some architectural stuff. I wasn’t too lost about the program, in my old school we had good teachers with an advanced program for the ones who wanted. Dongwoon was gone since an hour now, I told him that I wanted to stay a bit more to revise other things and we’re going to see each other once a week. It’s enough I guess, I’m not that dumb and I can learn very fast if I want to. I packed my belongings and when I stood up a piece of paper flew to the ground. I caught it and put it inside my bag without caring that much and simply went back to the dorm.

I was opening the door when my phone began ringing, it’s him. Is he seriously going to call me every day ? I hurried up before answering, closing the door with my foot and letting my bag fall to the ground.

“Hello ?” was the only words I said, I looked like disturbed but I hope he didn’t noticed and he didn’t,  he was all cheerful, asking me hundred question, how was the day, the lessons, the weather, the homework. It made me laugh a bit, it’s sweet to be that attached to someone but I just hope that it won’t be the same every day, I need to breath and he should do the same, it’s the secret of long relationships.

“And by the way, can I know your planning ? We can eat together tomorrow for lunch..” Of course I’ve to search in my bag so I stood up from the bed and caught my bag that was on the ground. I wedged my phone between my cheek and my shoulder before starting making war inside my school bag, I couldn’t find my planning but I found something that caught my attention. “Ah.. Can you call later or text me, I’ll send you my timetable ok ?” we said goodbyes, he seemed disappointed but I was intrigued, it’s rare. I threw my phone on the bed before switching on the light on the bedside table. I opened the piece of paper and it definitely wasn’t my writing, it was slanting and really beautiful, all the letters were attached together, I write this way to but straight. I started to read but as soon as the words appear inside my head I could feel a bit tensed, I knew I shouldn’t read what isn’t mine but I wasn’t expecting what was written..

Let’s talk ? – 1045

Was it supposed to be destined to me ? I don’t think so.. I tried to remember the persons I saw during the whole day, no one touched my belonging or gave me a paper. I think that maybe it was leaning on the library table and I haven’t noticed it till it fell on the ground while catching my stuffs. Someone was bored and hoped receiving a reply, 1045.. it’s a school compartment. And it’s next to mine, oh my god I’m the 1044. Maybe I saw him, her ? If I write something back and wait till the end of the lessons maybe.. but it wouldn’t be funny I think. Let’s take it as a funny little game. I took out a pen before thinking. What can I write ? I don’t really know what to answer, a short one or not.. I finally opted for As you want, are you that bored for giving a piece of paper to random stranger ? – 1044. It’s simple and it’ll answer to the principal question that I keep asking myself.

I was looking at the sailing. Something is missing, but what ? I’m happy. I’m happy yeah.. that’s always the same question. 

 

- - - - - - 

I know, already next chapter but I'm inspired. Enjoy, as always, give me feed backs. Subscribe, more is coming.

Do you love the story for the moment ? -Doing my shy girl.- Thank you all♥.