14.

Rapture

We were in October, 4 months had already passed. It’s true that the art academy started in July, I’ve never mentioned it but it wasn’t something important. I was only happy because we were on holidays and that Sooyoung wanted to do something special with me. I was packing my things, taking good clothes, the summer were nowhere to be seen anymore.

I closed the door behind me and went out of the academy dormitory. We only had one week of holidays and coming back to my little room wasn’t planned at all, I really needed a big bowl of fresh air. Once I was outside, the little wind greeted me and it felt good. I took a deep breath and finally saw Sooyoung arriving, a smile on her face. She approached me, kissed my cheek and entwined our fingers before taking my suitcase.

“I can carry it by myself you know ?” I looked at her but she just smiled, she liked taking care of me.

“Can I know where we are going ?” I pouted while we were walking far from the dormitory.

“No, I can only tell you that we will take a boat” She said with enthusiasm. It made me curious, she did not mentioned a plane but only a boat so we weren’t going that far but still, nothing came in my mind. We walked to her car (I only learned she had one two weeks ago when I saw her coming at school with it) and she opened the car trunk. My heart was beating fast, I was for the first time spending 24h/24 with Sooyoung and I really was eager to know how it would be.

 

*****

 

We took a bit more than an hour to arrive at the ferry. It was the only way to get to Muui Island. It wasn’t a surprise anymore, in this direction we could only get there and I was so happy, it was the first I was going to this island. We went out of the car once we were inside the ferry with the others visitors and stayed beside each other, the wind playing with our hair while my cheek was resting against her shoulder. The waves were crashing against the boat, people were talking but I couldn’t hear nothing only when it came from Sooyooung’s voice, it was only at this time that everything seemed crystal clear.

“Do you like our destination ?” She asked, her eyes still looking at the ocean. I nodded before placing a kiss against her shoulder.

“I did not told you but my father has a house in Muuido, that’s where we are going..” I could feel her smile even if my eyes were looking at the sight of the Island coming nearer.

“I see that I still have a lot to discover” I said before closing my eyes, Sooyoung’s presence and the waves becoming the only things I could feel and hear.

 

*****

 

The breeze was present but despite this fact, the sun was there to warm us up. Her car was roaring along the desert road and we arrived in a small village. There were maybe five little houses and she drove to the one which was near the beach. She parked the car in front of the house and we got out. My eyes were scanning the place, the ground was only made with dust, it gave the place a certain charm. The house wasn’t really big but it was charming too. The flaps were blue, the roof was blue everything was blue, I really felt on holiday.

“Hey, come and help me !” Sooyoung screamed before laughing. She was trying to take my suitcase with hers but it definitely was a hard task. I helped her and we got inside. We could smell that no one came here since ages but the salty smell of the ocean was mixed with it and I felt home. It was nicely decorated, boats everywhere, objects reflecting how much Sooyoung’s family loves the sea.

We put everything inside a room. Our room for the week and Sooyoung suddenly took me inside her arms and lift me up. She made me spin and put me down before looking at me. We smiled at each other and I could feel her breath against my lips.

“I am happy to be here with you” She blew before kissing me. Our kiss was slow and my hands found their way to her back. I pressed her against my body and I allowed her tongue to meet mine and we kissed harder, with more passion, our breathing getting shorter. I’ve never felt that overwhelmed just by kissing someone, just by feeling a body against mine. Sometimes I found myself thinking as if all of it was a dream but I wake up every day with a sweet message from Sooyoung or with her arms around my body. I wanted to discover the world by her side, I wanted to do everything with her, even the most boring things.

“I have a lot of things to show you during this week” She broke the kiss before taking my hand. We made our way outside the house and slowly walked around the village. They were old people but very nice, everyone was welcoming us while we were doing our little walk.

“The time goes on so fast..” I sighed, my eyes on the ground before looking forward, Sooyoung’s hand tightened around mine.

“Yes.. I am sorry, I know this last weeks I hadn’t a lot of time for you and I wanted to catch it up” She turned her head to look at me and I did the same. My shoulder came in contact against hers and I pushed her a bit, her hand gripping mine to keep her balance.

“Don’t be sorry, I had exams too, we did our best and I will never thank you enough for the hours you spent helping me” I blushed a bit and she poked my cheek. I closed one eye before laughing. It felt good, no pressure, just us. Everything I wanted since I meet her at the papillorama.

“You know Jessica, I thought about something since it’s my last year at the academy..” It’s true, it was her last year even if we were the same age but she explained that she had some facilities when she was younger this is why, today she was advanced.

“And.. ?” I was a bit impatient and nervous suddenly. She disconnected our fingers and put her arm around my shoulders, pressing my body against her while we were walking near the beach, the wild nature taking advantage.

“I want you to move out.. to live with me..” I froze. I’ve never been to her house and never asked. Sooyoung was sometimes a mystery but I never pushed her to tell things about her even if we talked a lot. She frowned and she detached herself a bit to look at my expression.
 

“Is it too fast.. or-“ I cut her sentence and jumped in her arms, a smile spreading on my face. My heart was beating fast and I could feel hers doing the same. She did not lose time to hold me back and we stayed like this a moment. 

“Of course I want.. I want to live my life with you..” I murmured but loud enough for her to hear. She hold me a bit more, her breath tickling my neck and I giggled.

“Me too..” And I closed my eyes, our embrace becoming warmer.

*****

 

The days passed slowly, we had an amazing time together. It was hard not to make love all the time, she was so tempting, her voice and our conversations always lead to . I’ve never felt so needy towards someone but every time she touched me and I touched her we couldn’t stop.. we just couldn’t.

“I wanted to tell you something..” She kissed my temple. We were sitting on the send, my body against hers while she was holding me inside her arms.

“Go on..” I said before tensing up a little bit.

“You don't need to tell your parents or anyone.. I won’t ever ask you to make a choice..” I could totally understand her words, she told me about her mother breaking the contact between both of them. They still see each other but something was off since that day and she wanted to protect me. I did not know if my mother had sensed something but it wasn’t the moment, maybe Krystal but for now I wanted to finish my studies and then we would see.

“Thank you..” I whispered. Right now I was with the one I love, the one that understands me, the one I was looking for. 

 

________________________________

This is the end, unfortunatly ! This is the first time I finish a fanfiction and thank you for all the love you gave me ! I never knew I could right 14 chapters about a simple story but still, thank you. I hope to see you soon !