13.

Rapture

Already back ! 

 

______________________________

 

Monday I went to my locker. I was so used not to have news from 1045 that I was totally surprised to be met with a piece of paper. I put my things inside my locker before taking it. Let’s meet at 4pm in your art class. I couldn’t believe that I will meet that mysterious person. I was curious as hell and totally forgot about a certain boy, calling out my name.

“Jessica ? Jessica.. Hey ?” I finally heard him. I turned my head to look at him and apologized, sliding the piece of paper inside my pocket.

“Oh sorry.. How are you Dongwoo ?” I smiled back at him, getting back some new stuff for the next classes before starting to walk with him along the corridor.

“I’m fine and you ?”

“Fine too.. Congratulations for your price you know..” I couldn’t remember if he won a prize in chemistry or biology, which I found weird since we were in art school.

“Yeah for biology.. I had to paint a human body with details and they choose my painting as the best one of the year..” he blushed a bit. He really was a shy boy and had a really great heart. I couldn’t be mad at him even with what happened some weeks ago.

“Well.. well done” He gently patted my shoulder before saying goodbye, my eyes following him before meeting Seohyun’s eyes. What was she doing here ? I rushed in her direction before crawling in her arms. I was happy to see her there.

“What are you doing here.. ?” I said after the hug, a big smile plastered on my face.

“I came to see you, I was walking around here since I’m already on holiday” She simply said, blindly accompanying me to my next class. We chit-chat a bit, I learned that she was going to see Taeyeon this afternoon. An old friend of us, we’ll do something together one day.

“When would I be able to see Sooyoung ?” She teased me but I simply scolded her before laughing, my back already facing her but my head turned into her direction.

“Some day, if you’re lucky” I winked before going to class with a big smile on my face.

 

*****

 

Hyoyeon had felt the change in my mood. I was smiling a lot today and she knew why. It’s the first time that I was going to eat with Sooyoung during the break and in front of everyone. We were used to hide because we needed to hug each other but we wanted to try it so there we were, eating together near the large windows that gave us a full view to the academy’s gardens. I couldn’t stop staring at her while she was explaining how exhausting it was to be the president of the council. She really had a lot of work, which made me understand so much more why she used to be so late on our dates.

“Soo.. I have to tell you something.. again..” I giggled a bit, knowing that she won’t like what I was going to say. She looked at me, intrigued.

“You know.. Dongwoo kissed me not so long-“

“How many people are in love with you ?” She cut me before laughing but she was nervous. She drank a bit before taking a low tone.

“When was it ?” I sighed, remembering what happened before looking into her eyes, her hair falling a bit in front of her eyes. I stretched my arm and tugged it behind her hear with her eyes still glued on mine.

“Before we became official but I pushed him..” I smiled, trying to reassure her which did work. She took my hand in hers and entwined our fingers, her thumb caressing my hand.

“As long as he won’t ever try again..” She said with a tone that meant everything. I knew she could be big trouble and I felt in security by her side. More than I was with Donghae despite the fact that we still needed to learn a lot from each other.

The break ended quite slowly. The sun was shining and it felt good. We kept talking about the academy and our future plans for dates before going out of the cafeteria. We walked side my side, not holding hands which made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

“Well, I told you about the piece of paper so come and take me at 4:30 pm okay ?” I simply said, turning myself to be in front of her. Students were everywhere but we couldn’t do nothing but this time it was more a shouldn’t do nothing. I was feeling indestructible by her side so I couldn’t care less if everyone happened to see us kissing. I really hoped that we could be freer. Those thoughts were weird, with Donghae I never felt this need to be clingy but with Sooyoung..

“Yes.. You’ll be surprised..” What ? She knew who.. wait.

“What ?” But she kissed me, her lips colliding against mine making me shut up. I was holding my books against my chest while I could feel some people staring at us but I couldn’t care. She broke the kiss with an amused smile before going away, letting me dumbfounded in the middle of the corridor. What a mischievous girl..

*****

 

It was 4pm. My heart was beating fast. I was going to meet mister/miss 1045 and I really was curious about that person. I made the last steps before stopping in front of the closed door. I hesitated, should I knock or not ? Finally I didn’t and just entered the room. My eyes were scanning the class before finding a person I wasn’t expecting to find.. here.

“Kim Jin..”
“Kim Jin Woo yes..” He smiled at me before taping the table, asking me to sit next to him and I did. I was really surprised to find out that a professor was.. sending me little pieces of paper. Was it moral ?

“How did it come that.. you.. I mean..” I was searching for words but he knew where I was heading at.

“Such a long story Jessica.. but first I wanted to apologies. I stalked you a bit and it’s far from being legal” He giggled before relaxing a bit. I did the same even though I was a bit anxious and nervous. So much questions were fussing inside my head, so much why’s.

“I’m here and.. I am ready to listen to you” Which was weird. It was like I was the professor and him, the student. He put down a book before facing me, my eyes diverting to the object and I instantly recognized the cover.

“The locker 1045 isn’t occupied, this is why you never saw me or any other student opening it.. I wanted you to think it was a student and not a creep like me.. even if it’s stays weird..” He was feeling a bit uneasy but I shot him a smile that brought confidence and he continued, his fingers playing with the old wood of the table.

“The first time I saw you, you reminded me about my first crush.. so I got a bit taken aback and you know human are a bit weird sometimes and.. I wanted to watch over you because I never really had the opportunity to do so with the one I loved..” He was opening his heart so easily, like he was waiting this for years. I couldn’t do like I wasn’t interested at all because I was but a weird atmosphere was englobing us and I wasn’t feeling well. I just wished I wasn’t going to panic.

“I learned that you had a boyfriend but still was.. surprised when I saw you with Sooyoung.. at the cinema isn’t ?” He looked at me, looking if I was feeling offended that he knew all of that about my life but I was too much curious about what would come next that I washed away those thoughts.

“Yeah.. it was at the cinema..” I murmured.

“I just saw you outside, pure coincidence really and I saw how you ran after her, how you shouted.. I wanted to help you but I could do nothing..” I could feel he was sorry but he did well, I wasn’t needing his pity at that time and neither today.

“It’s just a bit weird.. how you know so much about my life..” I finally blurted, he looked really sorry, again. I bit my lip waiting for what he was going to say next.

“Then.. I saw how your relationship grew with Sooyoung, you’re not that discreet and tried to give you some hints with those pieces of paper.. but sorry.. I won’t ever do this again.. I know it’s bad so..” He took out a little candy from his pocket and laughed, I couldn’t hold back mine and laughed while taking it.

“Trying to take me on your truck ?” He pushed me a bit, we definitely broke this barrier student to professor and it didn’t felt that weird anymore.

“Well.. Just to let you know, I won’t bother you anymore..” He sincerely smiled and I returned him a smile too. Then we heard a knock against the door, Sooyoung came early and smiled back at me and Jin Woo before entering.

“I see you finally discovered who it is..” She said before stopping in front of us, her bag hanging on her shoulder.

“Yeah, you should have told me !” I shot back, throwing my leg into her directions but she avoided it with a childish laugh.

“No, there would be no fun..”

“I see you too are doing good” He took all of the attention, crossing his arms with a knowing look. I suddenly felt my cheeks burn and I became shy. Everything that comes about Sooyoung makes me shy, it was a weird feeling.

“Yeah.. I believe you will keep it for you” Sooyoung said, looking at him with a serious stare I still wasn’t used to, before looking at Jin Woo. He nodded and I felt grateful he wasn’t those kind of persons that are too strict and couldn’t even see the word gay written.

“Of course not.. And I have to go. It was a pleasure to talk with you, let’s meet someday maybe..” He stepped out of the table before going away, leaving Sooyoung and me alone, in the classroom. Her hand rested on my jaw, her fingers caressing my sensitive skin before letting go. I had that goofy smile that made her giggle and we exchanged a soft kiss but it still blew me away. I closed my eyes and let our tongues discovering each other with tenderness, my hands finding their way to her waist. We shared a little moment together, just kissing before parting from each other.

“I would like to take you somewhere.. during the holidays which happens to be next week..” Sooyoung said, her eyes still looking at me while I was still holding her waist.

“Where.. ?”

“It’s a secret.. just say yes” She smiled, knowing I would never say no. I pushed her a bit and I earned a giggle.

“Okay... I’ll go anywhere with you..”

____________________________

Next chapter will be the last one ! I only made it longer for you because you really like this story ! ^^

Thank you kulsst♥, fairylust, lynncsy, myboo_myjagyiaaa and everyone for the comments that I read and really consider ! Thank you very much ! ♥