12.

Rapture

 

 

My heart was beating fast, I wanted more but we had to stop, it wasn’t the right place neither the right time but someone else stopped us and that was what made us both separate in an abrupt way. I pushed myself far away from Sooyoung but it was too late, Hyoyeon saw us and she was looking at us like we were ghosts.

“It’s..” I started but she cut me.

“I just forgot my bag.. inside my.. well see you tomorrow..” And she walked away, I couldn’t put a finger on what she was thinking but I did not see disgust inside her eyes but surprise and I hope I was right. She was my only friend in class and I didn’t want it to change.

 

I arrived a bit late the next day. I talked and talked with Sooyoung in the hallway and couldn’t leave her, I was just going to miss her so much. She kissed my cheek and asked me not to miss class or she will have to punish me. I laughed at it but obeyed and I am now trying to concentrate. To tell you the truth I couldn’t stop looking at Hyoyeon’s direction. I don’t know if she forgot about yesterday or not but I needed to talk with her. At least it will be clear for me and I will feel better.

The time passed extremely slowly and when it was lunch time, I did not waste time to catch my blond friend. I grabbed her wrist which made her look at me. I smiled and she returned it, she knew what I was going to say. We aren’t used to eat together at lunch time, she goes with her friends but it was different this time so she accepted my offer.

We did not sat in the cafeteria, it wasn’t that cold outside today it was just a bit cloudy so we choose to eat in the academy’s garden. I sat on the bench and took out my sandwich, there was an awkward silence but she broke it first.

“You know I am fine with that.. Don’t think that I put distance between us because of this, nothing has changed okay ?” Her look was full of concern and I felt relieved, she was sincere.  I offered her a smile and nodded before taking another bite. I was being a bit shy and she noticed it. She knew that I wasn’t a talker but shy ? Surely not. Well, except for one person.

“So.. I thought you had a boyfriend.. what happened ?” At her question I shrugged and simply answered.

“We broke up because I wasn’t in love with him anymore.. You know I never really felt like he was the one..” I sighed before smiling, blushing a little bit. I knew where it was going and I am not used to be seen as Sooyoung’s girlfriend. Wait, we didn’t made it official.. Well, it’s pretty obvious that we are a couple but now that I am thinking..

“And is she the one ?” It brought me back on earth and I shot her a look that meant everything. She just smiled and after that we kept talking about basic stuff. I learned that she had a boyfriend, I don’t remember his name but she seemed happy. It’s amazing how we grew closer, only because I opened up a bit, a thing I am not used to. It took time but I guess we are really good friend now and that we could hang out sometimes, out of the academy.

 

*****

 

We were holding hands, I could feel her staring at me while I was searching for new lingerie. We wasn’t supposed to end up in this store but it was Victoria’s secret and I couldn’t hold back myself, I needed to take a look. I finally took one and showed her, she smile and nodded. It was y but not vulgar, it was black with some dentelle.

“Well, wait I'm going to try it okay ?” I kissed her lips, we were alone in this zone and went away to try my future new underwear. It perfectly fitted me. I put my clothes back and went out of the fitting room. My eyes could only see her, I was being a bit lovey-dovey but couldn’t do otherwise and this is why I didn’t saw that she was a bit paralyzed.

“Look at what I’ve..” I was showing her my new underwear but finally followed her gaze. My heart stopped. There was my mother, standing right in front of us. I thought she went back to US but she’s definitely here, in front of us.. with a look that I did not appreciate.

“Hi, what a weird coincidence. Doing some shopping with your roommate ?” She was looking at Sooyoung but the question was for me of course. I opened my mouth before answering, a bit unsure.

“Yeah.. And you’re back in Seoul ?” I frowned, suddenly interested about her future answer.

“For some days, sorry I did not informed you” Like she was sorry. Since the incident at my place she has been cold with me cold, even on the phone and it was lying if I said it wasn’t affecting me. I sighed and looked back at Sooyoung who was slightly uncomfortable.

“Well.. If you want to come to my place, it’s open you know..”

“That’s okay, thank you. Bye.. Have fun while shopping with your roommate” My heart broke at her words. I loved my mother but since that I told her that I broke up with Donghae she just changed. We said our quick goodbyes, I paid my new acquisition and went out of the shop. Sooyoung followed me, she was a bit distant and it made me feel even worse. I wasn’t the kind of asking if everything was okay or even hug but I couldn’t see her like this. I wrapped my arms around her waist, creating an eye contact and I rose an eyebrow.

“I’m fine, don’t worry. I was just thinking..” She sighed before sliding a hand in my hair, looking at me with those loving eyes of her and I forgot that we were in a public place but I couldn’t care, I just couldn’t.

“Don’t keep it for you if you need to talk, okay ?” I simply said, not wanting to push her but to let her know that I am open and ready to listen. She managed to carry a smile and kissed my forehead. It wasn’t forced, we loved leaving little kisses a bit everywhere.

 

*****

 

I was supposed to study tonight but Sooyoung asked me to join her at the Papillorama and I did. We found a secret spot and I was sat between her legs on the ground where she purposely installed some pillows and blankets. Her fingers were my hands and the back of my head was resting against her shoulder. My mother was the only thing that was inside my mind but I didn't want to ruin the moment, I knew it could make Sooyoung unconfortable and tonight I did not want to ruin it. And then, something crossed my mind.

“I have to tell you something..” I started. She tensed against my back but I immediately turned my head to see her and kissed under her chin.

“Don’t worry.. It’s about a weird thing.. I have someone who leaves pieces of paper inside my locker but I can’t find out who it is.. It is just signed “1045” which I suppose is from the locker next to mine” I could see her arch her eyebrow. She was calm but it made her curious and I only could smile at that.

“And what does he or she says inside of those pieces of paper.. ?”

“We started to know each other through little questions but.. he or she started to give me advices about love.. I really don’t know why..” I sighed before planting another kiss under her chin, I made my lips linger a bit more to taste her but she was thinking deeply.

“Do you want me to do some research about that person.. ? I can find who’s the owner of this locker..” She finally said before looking into my eyes. Her hands were slowly making their way to my arms and she started massing them.

“I don’t know.. If I really want to know.. anyway that person didn’t wrote since some days now..” I frowned, realizing that I hadn’t had an answer since some days now.

“Okay.. Anyway I will do my little investigation just for me..” I could sense the jealousy in her tone and it made me giggle. How could I fall for someone else ? Impossible. Not now that I have her but.. Is she mine ? My smile fade away and I raised my hand, my finger tracing her cheekbones with tenderness.

“What.. ?” She asked, meeting my eyes before giving me a quick kiss. It wasn’t enough so straightened a bit my head to kiss her. It was slow, sensual and our tongues found each other, not battling but caressing each other with love. I broke the kiss and looked straight into her eyes.

“What are we.. ?” It could have sound silly but it wasn’t. She caught my lower lip between hers before kissing me, whispering.

“Soulmates ? Lovers ? Girlfriends ? Everything..” She smiled against my lips before looking at me. I blushed a bit and bit my lip. I was so crazy about her. I felt like I just loved her since the start, I couldn’t remember how I felt before. My heart was beating fast and her arms were now holding me close, her fully pushed against my back.

“I love you..” I murmured. Her hands started to travel around my body and I shivered when she answered back.

“I love you too Jessica..”

 

______________________________

Sorry for the absence but I already made the plans for the chapter 13 and I think it will be the last one ! Or maybe I will go till chaptre 14 but it depend on you, if you want more ! ^^ Give me a feedback and sorry again. ♥