[Who the Hell Are You?]

I Am What I Am

SungYeol's P.O.V.

 

I looked back at MyungSoo, of course; whenever theres a new student, Sungjong automatically becomes their friend; probably 'cause he's so pretty. 

Hyuk patted me on the shoulder, "Dude, you've got him going crazier than any of the other past students we've messed with." he smiled, showing off his gums.

"But something about that guy makes me really think, just look at him; he looks all, mysterious." DongWoo pursed his lips, pointing over to MyungSoo.
I couldn't disagree with that one, "He does, which is why right when I met him at my locker; I knew he was some good bait." I smirked, life was going quite swell today.
"How do you think he's gonna react when he finds out you actually don't think of him like that?" Niel looked at me, wondering.
I shrugged my shoulders, "Beats me, what happens; happens." I stole another glance at MyungSoo, come to think of it; he actually was pretty cute. I smiled a fake and gigantic smile when he saw me, and of course; he gave me the finger. 
"This guy's gonna be extremely fun to mess with." Key made his eye brows jump, putting his arm around my shoulder; "Oh hell yeah." I responded with a smirk.
 
- lunch -
 
Lunch. My favorite time of day. I get to eat and it doesn't look like my cheeks are too chubby. I squeezed my cheeks, curse this extra baby fat.
Hoya jumped onto my back, "Holy crap man, hop off." I pushed him off before he even got a good grip on me, little did I know he would literally fall on the ground; "Yah, Hoya; you're like, the best dancer at this school-"
Hyuk coughed behind me and raised his eye brows.
I rolled my eyes, "One, of the best dancers at our school; and yet you can't even keep your balance."
Hoya stuck his tongue out, "I'm sorry giraffe, maybe if you were closer to the floor you'd realize it actually isn't that easy." 
I laughed, patting the top of my friend's head; "Aren't you just the cutest."
"Shut up." Hoya snarled, dashing off to find DongWoo.
The first thing I noticed once I walked into the lunchroom was MyungSoo, eating lunch alone. It was perfect timing, I fixed my shirt; and made my way over to his table, "Aye MyungSoo."
MyungSoo continued chomping on his food, not looking at me; "Hi." he answered flatly.
I tilted his head, Mr. PMS wasn't replying anymore? "So, me and four other friends are looking for another member in our dance group and I was wondering if you'd like-"
"Sure."
"- to be in and, wait; what?"
MyungSoo kept his eyes on his hot pizza, "I said I'll be in it."
I didn't know whether to be happy or not about what he just said, he was making this too easy on me and it was actually pissing me off, which was usually a hard thing to do. "Uhm, uh; okay." I got up from the seat, slowly taking a few steps back; "Meet us in the dance studio after school, third floor." 
He nodded his head, I've been talking to him for like five minutes and he still hasn't given me proper eye contact. Why the fck was this bugging me? Aish, I need to stop talking to myself.
 
"SungYeol?"
 
I snapped out of my little talk to myself and looked at MyungSoo, "What?"
"Your flies open." he didn't look me in the eyes, but he pointed to my zipper.
My eyes grew big, and I turned around; quickly pulling it up, "FML. FML. FML." I cursed under my breath as I walked back to my friends.
 
- later that day -
 
For some reason, I just couldn't think straight when I walked into that dance studio; I felt like my mind was all over the place, and this was the time you didn't wanna piss me off.
"SungYeol-ah, did you bring the water bottles?" Sungjong looked up at me innocently, gosh; this kid was too pretty, I still had second thoughts about his gender.
I slapped my forehead, I knew I forgot something; "Aish, that's what I forgot."
"Dude.!" Hoya pushed my shoulder from the back, "What the hell?"
DongWoo pulled Hoya back, "Hoya, it's water; you'll be fine, let's just not do that much during practice today." 
Hoya pursed his lips, backing away; if there was anyone that could calm him down, it'd be DongWoo. And ONLY DongWoo.
"I'm sorry about Hoya, he's been acting really weird lately; and I don't know what the frick is going on with him." DongWoo raised his hands up, confused.
I shrugged it off, "That's fine, this is the third time I forgot to bring something anyways."
"But you did bring-"
WooHyun stopped talking as he saw the door open behind me, I turned around; and walked in MyungSoo. He threw his stuff on the ground, cupping his hands together; "So, what's the game plan?"
Hoya tilted his head, "Who the fck are you?"
MyungSoo smirked, holding out his hand; "Kim MyungSoo, L, whatever you wanna call me."
"L?" All five of us asked in unison.
He nodded his head, not giving any more information.
"Where the fck do you get 'L' from MyungSoo.?" DongWoo needed to know everything, and I mean; everything, he was nosy; which was good, and bad.
"Love, laziness, and laughter; three things I can bring. And well, large; that can explain itself." MyungSoo smirked, his mouth was quite; different, but I wasn't gonna pay any more attention to that.
"It also stands for loser, lousy, and lunatic." I pushed through my breath, I wasn't really thinking while talking; but who the heck did this think he was?
MyungSoo stopped walking, turned around and faced me; looking me in the eyes, "Could you please repeat that?"
I wasn't gonna just let him take over, "Loser. Lousy. Lunatic." After each word, I pushed his chest with my pointer finger.
It seemed like that smirk never left that kid's face, "Cute." he told me, poking my nose and walking to the other side of the room.
"SungYeol, don't need to start something." WooHyun told me, he was always the peacemaker in this group; we all had different personalities, it drove us crazy sometimes; but it was a good thing.
I rolled my head, grabbing a sheet of lyrics for our song Before the Dawn; "Take this, memorize it; and you can start practice with us tomorrow." I ordered as I handed MyungSoo the sheet.
He looked up at me like I was stupid, then looked down at the sheet; turning the page, and then to the last page; he put the sheet down, looked back up to me and said, "Because I listen to my heart beat one by one, oh, hey! Hey! Because I listen to my heart heart heart, listen to my heart heart. Amuri noryeokhaedo neoreul gajil su eobtdamyeon, neon aniradeora geojigatda. Na nan ireohgeneun mot nwa. Geuge dapdaphae geuge makmakhae. Why why, why why, why why. Before the dawn, [before the dawn]; before the dawn [before the dawn]."
After that, he smirked; AGAIN. This kid needed to stop. But holy frick, "How'd you-"
"I have a photographic memory, so; just show me the dance moves and I can easily fit in." 
WTF, this kid thought he could just come here and take over? Alright, let's see how fast he'll get this. I rolled my neck, stretching my arms; "Fine."
"Hold on, SungGyu's not here yet." WooHyun looked around, and of course; it was him to be looking for SungGyu, they were so close; to a point where it was pretty creepy.
"Sorry I'm late!" SungGyu ran in, throwing his bag on the ground; blowing into his hands, jumping up and down. he looked up back; "What's the game-" he cut himself off midsentence when he saw MyungSoo, "Who are you?"
MyungSoo tilted his head he knew for a fact that he saw that face before, and suddenly he snapped his fingers; remembering every detail. "I remember you." He made his way towards SungGyu, who started backing away; "Wh-what are you talking about?"
"Hah, don't pretend like you don't know who I am." He held his hand out, looking at him as he smirked; "I'm Kim MyungSoo, it's been awhile."