[What is Wrong with You?]

I Am What I Am

- AUTHOR'S NOTE; Only these beginning chapters will be P.O.V. It's my

way of introducing the characters to you one by one, like; you're in their

mind or something. xD Anyways, please get on with the story.[:

 

MyungSoo/L's P.O.V.

 

Eff this, I can't believe my mom just HAD to send me to an all guy school; what the fu*k, does she want a gay son? Either way, she won't be getting one. These halls were crowded with at least, 300 guys walking back and forth; and the lockers, are you kidding me; they're not even half my size. I looked down at my schedule, looking at my locker number; 303. Here I was, and of course; some giant beast had to be right by mine, "Excuse me." I ignorantly said, he turned around and looked down at me.

"Can I help you.?" 

Holy frick, I never felt so short before; but whatever, "Uhm, I'm locker 303."

That giant sorta just looked at me like I was some idiot, "That means move." I wasn't in the mood to be messed with.

"You're new here aren't you.?" He moved to the side, pointing to my locker.
I nodded my head, "I'm new, and not here to make friends." I looked down to see my combination, and quickly opened my locker; stuffing everything from my backpack inside.
I felt like someone was staring at me, and of course; it was that idiot,
"What the fu*k do you want?" Does he not realize how annoyed I am at the moment?
"I thought guys didn't get their period?" 
Was this guy trying to pick a fight? "You know what, I'm about to pound your fu*kin'-"
He held out his hand, "SungYeol."
This guy was jacked up, in the head. Badly. "What point of I don't want a friend don't you-"
This SungYeol cut me off, again. "I'm not trying to be friends with you, I just said my name; and you are?"
"About to punch your face in.." I spoke through my teeth.
"Excuse you?" He looked at me like I was the crazy one, yes; ME.
"MyungSoo?"
I looked up at him, this kid was giving me the creeps; "How the fu*k-"
Then he pointed at my notebook, "If you don't want people to know your name, don't write it all over the place." 
After that, he FINALLY left; "I'm already hating this school more than I thought."
"It gets better, I guess." I swear, if that dude was back; I was gonna- "L.Joe?"
He smiled, "My brotha!" L.Joe pulled me into a hug, I was surprised to see him; but in a good way.
"What, how did you-"
L.Joe cut me off mid-sentence, "Your mom called me a few weeks ago saying you're gonna transfer here, she really does still love me." He pulled his collar up, man did I miss my cocky best friend.
I rolled my eyes, it was typical of my mom to tell L.Joe everything; we've known each other forever, and I haven't seen him in three years. "Since when did you go to an all guy school?" I closed my locker, and started walking off to my first class.
L.Joe stopped walking for a second, "About five girlfriends ago." 
Why wasn't I surprised? L.Joe was the BIGGEST player at our old school, and sadly; I was second, but girls loved me more for some reason. "What happened this time?"
He continued to walk by my side, "My parents hated my last girlfriend; she wore short shorts that ONLY covered her at church, she ate EVERYTHING with her hands; and I mean, everything. She only wore tank tops, that cut like, halfway down her upper torso; and yeah, do I need to explain more?" 
That sounded like all thirty of his ex-girlfriends, "I'm good."
L.Joe smiled, "So what's your first class?"
I looked down at my schedule, "Uhm, algebra."
I had no idea why, but he started laughing like crazy; "What the heck?" 
"I'm jealous." He stopped laughing, then looked up at me.
I know for a FACT that I had a WTF type look on my face, this kid was my best friend; but he was extremely bi-polar. "Why are you laughing?"
"The top five funniest guys in our school have algebra first hour; Hyuk Jae, commonly know as just Hyuk or EunHyuk. Kim Ki Bum, as in Key; not KiBum with the muscles who hangs around the jocks. Lee KiSeop, just call him KiSeop. Niel, he's the one with the big lips. and the King of all Laughter, Lee SungYeol-"
"THAT GIGANTIC BIG MOUTH IS IN MY CLASS?!"
Alright, the time I think my day is better; it drops another level.
He looked at me like I had something wrong with myself, and even put his hand up to my forehead; "Are you okay?"
I pushed his hand away, I wasn't a little boy anymore. "That kid was the first one I saw when I came here today, and he's a fu*kin' creep; I'm asking for a schedule switch." I was about to walk off, but he cut me off; "That's the way SungYeol is at first, he tries to get you pissed off; and then he makes you look stupid once you become best friends."
I was right, that kid was fu*ked up; "Oh yeah, 'cause that makes him so much better."
"Just give him a shot, he's not a bad guy." 
I could tell that L.Joe was being serious, I didn't wanna believe it; but I just let this one slide, "Whatever."
 
 
 
Thankfully L.Joe showed me where my class was, this place was huge as hell; I opened up the door to the class room, and all eyes went towards me.
The giant stood up, bowing; that dude really wanted to get beat up.
"Looks like we meet again?" SungYeol smirked, looking over at his friends.
I made my way towards him, "Look, I don't like you; as a friend, as a classmate, or even a person; if you don't want your pretty boy face to be rui-"
"You're kinda cute." 
What the hell, SungYeol; he fu*kin' just called me cute? Great. Stuck in a school, and my first encounter is some homo giraffe; "What the fu*k did you just say?"
He smiled as if it was nothing, "You're pretty cute, I thought I made that kind of obvious."
The guys behind him just acted as if it was normal for him to do those kind of things, "Is this kid normal?" I asked the blonde.
He stood up next to SungYeol, putting his arms around his shoulder; "We all think you're pretty cute." The other 'dudes' behind him started nodding their heads in agreement, WHAT WAS GOING ON.
I backed away, my eyes turning half the size of my face; "You guys are fu*kin' creeps, hop off; I'm straight." Honestly, I was scared out of my mind. I can't believe my mom sent me here.
As I made my way to my seat on the other side of the room, I could hear their laughter; they were really pushing my last nerve, but I calmed down. It was my first day, maybe they just liked messing with the new kid?
Aish, I'm not gonna let that get to me. 
Wait, hold up; how come I haven't seen one single teacher throughout this entire building? 
There was one guy sitting next to me, he seemed harmless; so I tapped his shoulder, when he looked up; I could've sworn it was a girl.
"Yes?" He even had a high pitched voice, and was actually really pretty.
I gulped, "How come there's no teacher here?"
He laughed for a bit, then looked at me; "This is a student owned school, which means; the students teach themselves."
"What?" Could this place have any more surprises? "So I could just leave right now?"
The boy shook his head and gave me a light smile, "No, it's 2011 already; we don't get out that easily. Once the school building opens at 7:30, it doesn't open back up until 3:00; so you're stuck in here."
"Aish." I leaned back in my seat, throwing my pencil up into the air; "What kind of school does this?"
The boy pushed his glasses up higher onto his face and just shrugged his shoulders, "This school was made for guys who gave their parents trouble, but I don't understand how that helps when you're surrounded by all your friends."
I had a little side smile, "You're kidding me right? My only friend here is L.Joe." I rolled my eyes, people just don't get me.
He smiled, "I'll be your friend, my names Sungjong."
I looked at him, he seemed pretty serious; he wasn't some creep, I nodded my head; "MyungSoo."
"Cute." he then went back to reading a manga.
Cute. He just HAD to say that.
This is gonna be one long year..