[Wrong Timing]

I Am What I Am

- Recap; DongHae went to MyungSoo's school to see if anyone would know where MyungSoo went. He found L.Joe, and he got him to tell him. Because of that, they're both going to Tokyo the next day. As DongWoo and Nana were having lunch, Nana confessed she was MyungSoo's cousin. MyungSoo told Nana to just talk things through with DongWoo, because that's probably all he needs. After their talk, Nana gave DongWoo a plane ticket back to Tokyo; which he accepted, because he realized he loves Hoya; and only Hoya. Hoya told Sungjong about HyunA, but had him promise to make sure not to tell the rest of the guys. -

 
 
- later on
 
Key got out of KwangMin's car, "Did some random dude come up to you today?"
"Random dude?" KwangMin asked.
Key walked into KwangMin's house, setting his stuff down on the floor; "MyungSoo's older brother came, looking for him."
KwangMin narrowed his eyes, "Whoa, wait; MyungSoo's brother doesn't know where he went?"
"Apparently not." Key answered, throwing himself on the couch; "But I wasn't sure if he was worried or pissed."
"Am I hearing all this correctly?" YoungMin popped into the room, looking at Key; "He doesn't know where MyungSoo is?"
Key looked at YoungMin, he didn't like him; not one bit, "Why does it matter to you?"
YoungMin just glared at him, then turned to KwangMin: "Does his brother really not know?"
KwangMin looked back at YoungMin, "If it's none of your business, it shouldn't matter."
"But, I need to know." YoungMin said.
"You don't need to know. You need food and water. You want to know. So shut up and just go finish up your months late homework." KwangMin pointed to his room. Ever since he started to get fed up with YoungMin's actions, he became stronger with words; and everything else he does.
YoungMin just shook his head, "Whatever." he went back up to his room, This isn't over. 
Key looked at KwangMin, "How the hell do you put up with that kid?"
"Honestly? I wish I knew." KwangMin answered. 
After awhile of just hanging around, the doorbell rang; KwangMin got up to go get it, "Chunji! Where's L.Joe?"
Chunji pouted his lips, "I wish I knew. I waited at his locker today, and he never showed up."
KwangMin narrowed his eyes, a bit confused; he let Chunji in the house, but he thought to himself. L.Joe never did anything without consulting Chunji.
"Wait, does L.Joe know where MyungSoo went to?" KwangMin asked.
Chunji shrugged his shoulders, "Him and I never talk about MyungSoo, so I'm not sure. But they're as close as L.Joe and I, so I would assume he knows. Why?"
Key pointed at KwangMin, "Are you thinking the same thing I am?"
KwangMin nodded his head, "I have a feeling that MyungSoo's brother knew who L.Joe was, and made him come with to take him to wherever MyungSoo is."
"All he does is cause trouble for people, I swear." YoungMin stood by the living room, eating an apple.
Key glared at him, "I thought you went upstairs already?"
YoungMin raised his eyebrows, "This is my house, therefore; I could personally you out right now. So shut your diva trap up."
"Excuse you. Only JongHyun can-"
"Weh." YoungMin mocked, "JongHyun this, JongHyun that. Build a fckn' bridge, and get over the fact that JongHyun will never love you back."
Chunji and KwangMin cut in between the 2, "YoungMin! That's enough!" KwangMin pushed his chest.
Key shook his head, he bit his bottom lip to prevent himself from crying; "I'm just gonna go." he picked up his bag, heading towards the door.
"No, Key! You don't need to leave." KwangMin said.
Key smiled weakly, "I'm not wanted here anyways." he looked down, and left.
Chunji walked over to YoungMin, "What the fck is wrong with you?"
YoungMin rolled his eyes, "Kid needs to know the truth."
"But you didn't have to say it in that way dude. I'm sick and tired of how you're treating everyone like their your own piece of sht!" KwangMin bursted.
"KwangMin, calm down-" Chunji grabbed KwangMin's arms, put he jerked him away.
KwangMin shook his head, looking at YoungMin; "I'm fed up with you."
YoungMin raised his eye brows, "It's not like there's anything you can do about it."
"I'm moving in with mom and dad." KwangMin finally said, looking straight into YoungMin's eyes.
 
- meanwhile
 
"7:35 flight to Tokyo, Japan; now boarding." 
DongWoo slowly got up, turning to face Nana; "I still thank you for everything you've done."
Nana smiled, patting his shoulders and fixing his collar; "Make sure you thank MyungSoo once you're there as well."
DongWoo nodded his head, "Of course. When are you coming back?"
"Just tell my dad I should be back in Tokyo by next week. I'll be hanging around here, visiting some old friends." Nana smiled, then gave him a huge hug; "I wish you the best of luck."
DongWoo hugged her back just as tight, "Thank you. I'll need it."
"7:35 flight to Tokyo, Japan; final call." The intercom said one last time.
He pulled away from the hug, smiling; "I hope to see you again soon."
Nana smiled back, "You too." 
DongWoo picked up his bags, looking at her one last time; then turned around to board the plane.
 
"If you're seat 11, and I'm seat 13; that means there's someone who's sitting in between us." L.Joe looked at DongHae, who was clearly frustrated with everything that was going on.
DongHae waited for the girl in front of her to put her stuff at the top, then realized she was having problems; "Here, I got it." he picked up her luggage, sliding it up at the top.
The girl turned around, "DongHae?" 
"Jessica?" DongHae nearly dropped his own luggage from how surprised he was, "What are you doing here?"
Jessica looked up at him in shock, "Me and my boyfriend are just taking a week trip to Tokyo. What are you doing here?"
She's already moved on? It's only been a couple months. "Oh.. Where's your boyfriend then? And I'm just with him, exploring Tokyo as well." he lied.
She pointed next to him, "Jaejoong, turn around."
Jaejoong then turned around, smiling; "What?"
DongHae looked at him, Her standards dropped a bit. He thought to himself, "I'm DongHae."
"DongHae?" Jaejoong narrowed his eyes, "Ah yes! Jessica's told me about you before." He stuck his hand out, "I'm Jaejoong."
"Really?" DongHae asked, wondering.
Jessica cut in between the 2, "I just told him about how you and I were still able to remain friends after a break up."
Jaejoong nodded his head, "I have not remained friends with any of my exes, so I commend you for that bro."
"Hyung, we're kinda in the middle of the walkway here." L.Joe whispered behind.
Jessica peaked her head behind DongHae, "L.Joe!" 
Dang it. L.Joe thought to himself, he was hoping she wouldn't remember him; "Hi noona."
She smiled, waving; "I haven't seen you since you transferred!"
L.Joe nodded his head, "Been a pretty long time." I wish it was longer.
"Excuse me, we kinda want to get to our seats now." A lady behind them interrupted.
Jaejoong nodded his head, "Mianhae." he grabbed Jessica's arms, moving her to the side of where there seats where; but before he sat down, he looked at DongHae; "It was nice meeting you."
Donghae just stared back blankly, "You too." he waved bye to Jessica, and continued on walking to find their seats.
L.Joe pointed up at the numbers, "Here's 11-13."
"Do you want me to move over so you can sit next to each-" 
"DongWoo?!" L.Joe exclaimed.
DongHae pointed at the 2, "How do you guys know each other?"
L.Joe looked at him in shock, "He goes to my school." then looked at DongHae, "He's part of MyungSoo's group."
"That means you know where MyungSoo is?" DongHae asked him.
DongWoo looked up at him, a bit intimidated; but he might as well just say the truth, "I assume you're his brother? But yes. I'm on my way back to where he's staying right now."
DongHae pushed him over to the seat by the window, sitting in between him and L.Joe; "Tell me more about your guys' 'group'."
 
- meanwhile
 
MyungSoo and SungYeol walked hand in hand, just enjoying the extra time they had.
As they were walking, MyungSoo stopped; he seemed to be staring at something.
"What are you looking at?" SungYeol asked, a bit concerned.
MyungSoo turned to face him, both their hands still together; "I have something to confess."
SungYeol nodded his head, luckily; there was a bench near by, and that's where they spoke; "Go on."
"When I first met you, this was the last thing I thought would ever happen to us." MyungSoo tightened his grip, looking into his eyes.
"What do you mean?" SungYeol asked.
MyungSoo sighed, "I was actually using you. To get closer to SungGyu for revenge, to just have some fun around the school."
SungYeol narrowed his eyes, "So this relationship between us wasn't even planned?
MyungSoo looked down, nodding his head.
"Do you want to know my real opinion about that?" SungYeol asked him.
"Actually, I do." MyungSoo still didn't look up, but SungYeol held onto his chin; having him look into his eyes.
SungYeol smiled, "I don't even give a flying fck. Because you're with me now, and that's all that matters."
MyungSoo looked at him, and he couldn't even stop the smile that was beginning to form; "You're saying that you were fine with how we started?"
SungYeol moved some hair out of his eyes, kissing his forehead; and looked at him once more, "MyungSoo. If there's something that you need to know, it's that I've never felt so close to someone before. I'm not gonna lie, I hated you at first. I hated you because you were too much like me." he ruffled his hair a bit, "You were such a pain in the , grabbing everyone's attention with those charming looks."
"Yeol." MyungSoo blushed, their hands still intertwined; he laid his head on SungYeol's shoulder, and it fit perfectly; "I love you."
SungYeol caressed his cheeks, kissing the top of his head; "I love you too MyungSoo. Even if it's you and I, against the world."
MyungSoo sat back up, he couldn't control it any longer; he had to kiss him.
SungYeol's eyes widened a bit, it's not that they haven't kissed before; it's just, this; was sudden. But he only wanted to do one thing, and that; was to kiss back.
"Promise you won't leave me like everyone else." MyungSoo pulled away from the kiss, his heart racing; and their lips barely apart.
SungYeol nodded his head, closing his eyes; "I promise."
 
"Are you sure about this? I mean, what if your friends don't like me?"
 
MyungSoo narrowed his eyes, looking around; "HyunA?"
"HyunA?" SungYeol asked, he looked around as well; "What are you talking about?"
MyungSoo stood up, grabbing SungYeol's hand; "Come with me."
SungYeol scratched his head, a bit confused with what was going on; and where he was taking him. But then he just realized, it was back to his uncle's house; "Why are you taking me back home?"
"I heard HyunA's voice, and if she's near; I don't want her to see me." MyungSoo told him, opening up their front door.
"I guess." SungYeol shrugged his shoulders. As he walked in, he was about to push MyungSoo back out.
MyungSoo gave him a funny look, and just walked into their house; but he regretted it as soon as he walked in, "So are you deciding to stalk my life now?"
HyunA turned around, her eyes widened a bit.
"Don't act all innocent right now. I know you did this on purpose. And so am I, so leave." he pointed towards the door, but Hoya stepped cut in between them.
"How do you know each other?" he asked.
MyungSoo then realized what was going on, "You two? HAH. I guess if you want my sloppy seconds, go ahead. But when you 2 end up not working out, don't be surprised when she begins to stalk your life. Hell, she's probably starting already."
Hoya then punched MyungSoo, HyunA grabbing his arms and pulled him back; "Hoya!"
Hoya turned around and faced her, "Tell me none of this is true."
HyunA saw SungYeol looking at her from behind Hoya, trying to help MyungSoo up.
She shook her head, "Not at all. I don't even know him."
"Fckn' liar." SungYeol mumbled on his breath, helping MyungSoo up; "You okay?"
MyungSoo sat straight up, nodding his head; "I'm fine." 
As he sat up, his phone vibrated; "Hello?"
 
Nana: "Oppa, DongWoo is on his way back today."
MyungSoo: "He accepted?"
Nana: "Mhm. He confessed that his feelings for Hoya, were actually real. Maybe he just needed a little breather."
MyungSoo: "Do you think there's a way to prevent him from coming back?"
Nana: "What? Isn't this what you wanted to happen?"
MyungSoo: he looked at Hoya and Hyuna talking, "It was. But something came up, and it's best if DongWoo doesn't see it."
Nana: "He's already on the plane."
MyungSoo: "Ahh, fck it. I'll deal with this on my own. Thanks Nana." he hung up the phone.
 
MyungSoo stayed sitting, pointing at the 2; "Just forget what I said earlier. I got her mixed up with another girl named HyunA, and they happen to look exactly alike." he lied.
Hoya nodded his head, half believing; half not, but whatever. "Hyung!" he yelled to get SungGyu and WooHyun downstairs, "Maknae!" he yelled once more to get Sungjong as well.
"What is going on? I heard someone falling earlier?" WooHyun came downstairs, his eyes narrowing as he saw a girls figure standing next to HyunA; "Did you guys dress Sungjong up as a girl again?"
"Yah!" Sungjong smacked the back of WooHyun's head, "I'm right here you idiot."
Sungjong looked at the girl, he was actually quite shocked; That's probably HyunA.
Hoya smiled, holding HyunA's hand; "Guys, I would like you to meet HyunA."
SungGyu just looked at her, not amused; "Is she your sister or something?"
MyungSoo couldn't hold in his laughter after hearing that, along with SungYeol.
"My sister? Hopefully future girl friend to be honest." Hoya looked at her, smiling some more.
HyunA looked down, blushing and biting her bottom lip.
SungGyu crossed his arms, walking up to both of them; "You're already moving on?"
Hoya was a bit taken back, he knew that SungGyu would take this the worst; but he never knew he'd do it in front of HyunA herself. "Hyung, please don't start a scene."
"Aha." SungGyu rolled his eyes, "So you don't want your girl friend, wait; future girl friend to know that you and your boyfriend haven't even fully broken up yet?"
Hoya just looked at him, SungGyu was older; therefore, he had to right to argue back.
SungGyu looked back at him for a bit, then walked over to MyungSoo; holding out his hand.
MyungSoo scrunched his eyebrows, a bit confused.
"Get up. You look like an idiot." SungGyu just grabbed his hand himself, pulling him up.
"Why are you helping me?" MyungSoo asked him.
SungGyu looked at him, "Only I'm allowed to pick on you." 
For some reason, that made MyungSoo smiled; not a big smile, just one of those half smiles. Because for that one moment, he actually felt happy about something that SungGyu said about him.
"I saw you punch MyungSoo straight across the face." SungGyu said to Hoya.
Hoya looked down, "Sorry sunbaenim."
SungGyu moved out of the way, pointing at MyungSoo; "I'm not the one you should be apologizing to."
Since day one, Hoya's had nothing but bad blood towards MyungSoo; in all honesty, he's never liked SungYeol either; but he had to do what he was told. He stepped forward, bowing; "I'm sorry MyungSoo."
MyungSoo smirked, I know exactly how to handle this. "Hey HyunA, how would you like to stay for dinner? You know, so we can all get to know you; since Hoya seems to be head over heals for you."
"Uhm, no thank you; I actually have to-"
"MyungSoo is right. Why don't you stay for a bit, get to know everyone?" Hoya looked at HyunA with begging eyes, and a slight pout in his lips.
HyunA sighed, nodding her head; "Only for a bit." She smiled, but it slowly faded when she saw that smirk on MyungSoo's face; He's up to something.
 
- during dinner
 
Max wiped his mouth, looking at HyunA; "Do your parents always allow you to go out of the house dressed like that?"
She looked at him, this was the first time she was ever self conscious about an outfit; "They don't really care."
"They don't care?" Max raised his eyebrows, "Interesting."
MyungSoo poked at his food, smirking word after word.
Max knew who HyunA was, because MyungSoo introduced her to him while they were dating. Biggest mistake of his life.
HyunA knew who Max was. And she never got along with him, and she knew it was bad; especially since he could do all those things to her, and her parents.
MyungSoo leaned over to SungYeol, whispering in his ear; "Max hyung knows about my past with HyunA, I don't even need to tell him anything."
"Really?" SungYeol asked, nodding his head; "He's one cool uncle."
"Max sunbaenim, please; not at the dinner table." Hoya rubbed HyunA's shoulder.
Max looked at them, poking his food; then he remembered something, "Oh HyunA, would you like some shrimp?"
HyunA's mouth nearly dropped, she pushed her chair further from the table; having enough, "You know I'm allergic to shrimp."
"HyunA? You just met him, how would he know if you were allergic to shrimp or not?" Hoya grabbed the plate, putting on the other side of the table.
MyungSoo and Max looked at each other, they were just waiting for her to admit that she dated MyungSoo.
"Max should know because-" HyunA started, catching herself mid-sentence; "Max should know because he knows everything. I mean, he's Max Matsuura." she faked a laugh, looking down.
Max nodded his head, impressed she caught herself there; then he stood up, "Thank you WooHyun for the great meal. If you guys need anything, I'll be up in my room. HyunA, you may stay 'til 10; past that, and you'll never be allowed back here."
HyunA glared at him as he walked upstairs, He's doing this on purpose. She looked at Hoya, "I think I should go."
"No!" WooHyun interrupted.
"No?" SungGyu asked, a bit confused.
WooHyun looked at HyunA, but leaned it towards SungGyu; "There's something really iffy about her, like; I'm not getting a good vibe."
Sungjong stood up, about to leave and walk to his room; because things were getting too awkward. But to his surprise, SungYeol grabbed his arm; and pulled him back down.
MyungSoo looked at Sungjong, "When you talked to Hoya yesterday, did he mention anything about her?"
Sungjong looked at Hoya, HyunA, SungGyu, and WooHyun heading into the living room; "Honestly? Yes. I was supposed to keep it a secret, 'cause he said the guys wouldn't understand. And you know what? I really don't understand. Hoya's not the type to date people like that."
"Just tell him L." SungYeol told MyungSoo.
MyungSoo looked at SungYeol, then at Sungjong; making sure that no one else was around, "HyunA is my psychotic ex girl friend."
Sungjong's eyes widened, "Are you serious?!" He said.
"Mhm." MyungSoo answered, "The reason I'm trying to keep it a secret, is 'cause I want HyunA to 'fess up herself. 'Cause if I do, I know sure as hell Hoya will think I'm just trying to piss him off again or something. And if it wasn't obvious, Uncle Max knows too; he never liked her." he laughed.
 
"So are you a ?" WooHyun crossed his arms, pacing back and forth in front of HyunA as her and Hoya sat down.
"WooHyun!" SungGyu smacked his arm.
HyunA faked a laugh, "Ani. He's just trying to be a good friend. But to honestly answer your question, I am not."
WooHyun nodded his head, "Honesty. That's good." But I knew she wasn't a . He was about to ask another question, but their doorbell rang.
"MyungSoo, SungYeol, Sungjong! You guys expecting anyone?" SungGyu asked, walking over to the door.
MyungSoo grabbed SungYeol's hand, If this is DongWoo, I swear.
Hoya and HyunA just continued on talking, their hands still intertwined.
SungGyu opened up the door, and he nearly froze; "DongWoo?!"
With that being said, Hoya stood up; pulling HyunA up as well, not realizing their hands were still together.
DongWoo smiled wide, Now's my chance to fix things with the one I love. He gave SungGyu and WooHyun tight hugs.
 
 
 
 
- Comment Replies:
 
 
YoungMin_Boyfriend; Ahaha, I didn't even mean to make Hoya such a woman; it just happened. xD
 
 
aegyocuteness; Nao that DongWoo is actually there, and sees HyunA; what do you think will happen?! O.o
 
 
Versta; Omg, your macaroni comment.. xD But fer real, everyone is sad; and you can tell no one is getting a good vibe from HyunA.. O.o And yes! DongWoo is effing perfect. <3
 
 
GuppyFish; Gotta love Namgrease. ;D And omg, looks like you might have to do it..
 
 
nekonekouwaaa; MyungSoo and Nana seriously are two of the most beautiful people ever. O.o Awuh snap, do you think it's too late or? Omg, so much going on. O.o SungGyu seriously is something special. And is hatred may have gone down a bit in this chapter.. [:
 
 
inspirit-kay; HyunA is gonna ruin everything! Awuh snap, the whole DongHae and L.Joe running into DongWoo at the airport.. [; Dude! I just realized I made MyungYeol's siblings EunHae. O.o Good catch! Ahhh, and thank you so so much for all  your support! :D
 
 
 
- Awuh snap.
Why does YoungMin have to be so rude and annoying?
Where do you think Key is going to?
Is KwangMin really going to move out?
^ How is YoungMin gonna take that?
Will DongHae see JaeSica while they're in Tokyo?
Do you guys actually think MyungSoo is sincere about his feelings?
Will Hoya ever find out that HyunA is actually a psychopath?
How is DongWoo going to react when he sees Hoya and HyunA holding hands?
FIND OUT IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS!
Thanks for reading!
Please comment and subscribe. [:
I LOVE YOU ALL.
 
*Before I go; I do have a new fic up. 
It's a MinStal/JongStal fic.
Thing is,
I still don't know who Krystal will end up with.
So to find out,
you should all check it out!
If you're into the SHINee Effects pairings,
I think you should enjoy it. [:
 
Here it is:
 
 
Please comment and subscribe if you'd like! [: