[Always Learning Somethin' New]

I Am What I Am

DongWoo's P.O.V.

 

Alright, I was perfectly fine with those two dating; but the fact that they were pretty much having , IN FRONT OF MY EYES; was torture. I scratched my head, walking into Hoya's house empty handed.
He flipped through the TV channels, then looked at me; "Where's my Big Mac?"
I plopped myself right next to him, "I kinda ran into a surprise."
Hoya laughed a bit, then looked at me; "What kind of surprise?"
"How do I explain this?" I looked around, then back at Hoya; taking both my pointer fingers and poking them together various times.
"Dude, you're explaining guy right now."
After he spoke, I just raised my eye brows; he was slower than I thought. "SOMEONE WAS HAVING AT MCDONALD'S?!" Hoya blurted without even thinking.
I slapped his arm, "NO you idiot, I dropped by SungGyu hyung's house 'cause I got him something too; but then BOOM. Him and WooHyun were in the middle of some" I coughed from all this awkward talk, "activity."
Hoya looked at me for a bit, then clapped his hands like a seal and started laughing like an idiot.
I stood up, confused; "What are you laughing at?!"
Hoya pulled me back down, "Calm down spazz, you're acting like a ."
I widened my eyes, then turned the other way; I never thought this was ever gonna happen.
"Whoa." He placed his hand under my chin, turning my face so I would look at him; "Don't tell me?"
"I'M A !" I had to let that out, the thing I was worst at? Keeping my own secrets.
Sungjong peeked his head through the front window, "Hyung, you're very loud." he then took the front door and walked inside.
Hoya had a look on his face like he couldn't believe, "How, you? Out of all people? Really?" 
I nodded my head, sighing; happy I finally got that out, then leaned on the back of the couch; placing my hands above my head, "It's true."
Sungjong pouted his lips, a bit surprised as well; "But you're so erted, it makes even me feel uncomfortable around you."
That actually made me laugh a bit, I poked his head; "You learn something new everyday little boy."
"But how come you've never told us this before?" Hoya asked in wonder.
I shrugged my shoulders, "I guess, it never really occured to me for me to just like, flat out tell you. I guess today was just the right timing with" I coughed once again, "you know."
"Know what?" Sungjong wasn't there when I told Hoya what I saw. Hoya and I exchanged glances and we both nodded our heads. He placed his arm around Sungjong's shoulder, looking straight forward; "You see young one, life; it's filled with many, many things."
I pointed towards him, "Many many activities you are exposed to."
Sungjong just nodded his head, trying to follow; "Like what?"
Mine and Hoya's eyes grew even bigger, "Like, fun ones." I quickly said.
He moved his arms around, "As in? I like fun things."
Both Hoya and I choked, and Sungjong began patting our backs; "Ya know what, you'll learn this in health class." I could tell Hoya really had nothing else to say about it anymore, and heck; neither did I.
 
- the next day -
 
SungYeol and I walked into the building at the same time, we came about thirty minutes earlier than usual; so there was just enough time to roam the place. "Where you heading?"
He pointed down the hall, "I need to get to my locker before MyungSoo, I can't lose sight of that kid."
I nodded my head, pursing my lips; "Alright, catch you at lunch." I waved bye, and he was gone.
 
"HYUNG!"
 
I turned around, just to see a running WooHyun come at me; "What up man?"
He looked at me suspiciously, then backed up a step. 
"What's wrong?" I asked, I hated being confused; but, it was the story of my life.
WooHyun pointed at me, up and down; "About yesterday.."
I did a little side smile, placing my hand on his shoulder; "Don't sweat it, it's fine; it's my fault for just barging in like that anyways."
He showed off his perfect teeth, then pulled me in a hug and spun me around; I smacked his back a few times for him to put me down, "Thanks."
Once again, he disappeared into the distance.
I just watched as he walked away, I looked up at the clock; I still had fifteen minutes to spare, plus; there was no teachers at this school anyways, so it was pretty pathetic to head to class on time. I turned around, MyungSoo and L.Joe walking my way; L.Joe had his arm around MyungSoo's shoulders, heh; I guess they were best friends.
"Aye DongWoo!" L.Joe let out, he was always a very loud kid; that was just one reason we got along.
I smiled, "Yo." I let out, I wasn't comfortable saying anything else; especially with that MyungSoo around.
L.Joe looked at me, then back at DongWoo; "You guys have met right.?"
"Yeah, he's actually on-"
"on my way to my locker." he cut me off and started walking ahead, but stopped for a second to glare at me; like I wasn't supposed to tell him about our dance group.
"MyungSoo!" L.Joe let out, but nothing; he didn't even bother turning back, "I'm sorry about my friend, he's usually like that during first impressions; he's actually not a bad guy."
I wanted to believe what he was saying, but by all those impressions he gave on his first day; it was a bit hard. "How about you elaborate on that?"
Let's see what I could find out.
 
- last hour of the day -
 
"Ya know, I think it's fricken' pathetic that he thinks he owns the school; it's his fckn' SECOND day; at least wait until your second week or something." Hoya scratched his head from frustration, I could tell that MyungSoo ticks him off as well; and that could lead to major problems.
SungYeol smirked while he copied down some notes, "Don't worry guy's, things will fall into place. Soon. Promise." 
SungGyu looked down at SungYeol as he spoke, "What makes you say that? Before you know it, he finds a way to expel every single one of us."
I nodded my head in agreement, but then I remembered what L.Joe told me earlier; "Just be nice to him."
I could see all of them look at me like I was crazy, "Hyung, are you okay?"
WooHyun placed his hand on my forehead, "You don't have a fever."
I pushed his hand away from my face, "I'm fine. I'm just saying, be nice to him. Maybe there's a reason on why he's like this."
SungYeol raised his eye brows at me, "And do you possibly know that reason?"
My eyes grew big, I gulped; shaking my head no, "I just said maybe."
Hoya lifted my chin up, "I know you better than you know yourself, what the heck are you hiding from us?"
Thankfully, MyungSoo walked into the room at that time; "AYE MYUNGSOO!" I screamed in nervousness.
He scrunched up his face and slowly made his way over, looking at all of us; "What?"
I looked at MyungSoo, trying my best to figure him out; but I just couldn't, this dude really did have everything. On the outside anyways.
"Look, if you don't fckn' need me; then I'll just see you guys later." He turned the other way, but I grabbed his arm before he could leave; "You're staying."
MyungSoo jerked my arm away, "What the hell, why should I have to stay with you guys?"
"Yeah." Sungjong let out, I elbowed him in the stomache to stop him from talking.
Well, here goes my acting skills; "Look, if you're gonna be a part of my; I mean, our group; you should start hanging with us. I mean, how the heck are we supposed to get to know each other and become friends?"
He eyed me, up and down; "I told you, I'm not here to make friends; so if you'd let go-"
"He's right." SungYeol came out in front from behind everyone else, "We could change your opinions on us."
We all saw MyungSoo's little smirk forming, "Hah, flaming homoual's."
SungYeol faked a smile, "How cute." 
I looked at the interaction between those two, it felt weird; but felt right at the same time. Everyone at our school already knew that SungYeol was biual, but he hasn't dated anyone ever since he transferred to this school; "You know, you two act A LOT like each other." I just had to say it.
"Mworago?" They said in unison, dang; they were good.
I looked at everyone else, "Don't you guys agree though?"
Hoya pointed at SungYeol, "Come to think of it, the first time I met you; reminded me of yesterday when I met MyungSoo."
MyungSoo and SungYeol looked at each other, then back down; "I'm leaving." once again, they both said it at the same time.
"Awuh!" Sungjong let out, then covered his mouth right away; that was probably a bad idea.
MyungSoo picked his backpack off the ground, "Look; DongWoo, WooHyun, SungGyu, Hoya, and girly; if you guys would just shut your fckn' mouth's, I wouldn't be this pissed at you guys right now."
"You guys are pissing me off too, I'm going." SungYeol grabbed his stuff as well, and they both left the room. 
I wiped my forehead, "Phew."
Hoya turned towards me, "I guess that's over with." his mouth said one thing, his eyes said another.
 
- at practice -
 
"MyungSoo, did you get through the entire routine?" SungGyu asked, you could tell he wasn't kidding today.
MyungSoo just looked up at him while he sat there, then stood up after a couple extremely long seconds. He played the mix CD for Come Back Again and stood in the middle of the room. "SungYeol dance with me so they know I can sychronize too."
I nudged SungYeol's side, "He wants you." I as I whispered into his ear. He snarled at me, but went over by MyungSoo anyways. "Click play." he said without a care.
Sungjong clicked play on the button and they both started dancing.
SungGyu stopped the song after about the second verse, nodding his head; "Impressive." he then grabbed the mix CD for Before the Dawn and held it up, "Let's see your scorpian ways." he placed it into the slot, clicking play.
MyungSoo rolled his eyes, man; this guy just knew how to act 'cool'. 
MyungSoo and SungYeol looked at each other, nodding their heads; starting off the dance. 
I saw WooHyun lean over to SungGyu, whispering into his ear; "He's actually better than expected."
Hoya leaned towards me, "This dude can dance. We have somecompetition here."
"Shut up." I slapped his chest, "We still got this."
I went over to the CD player, clicking stop; MyungSoo and SungYeol looked at me in shock, "We didn't even get to the scorpian dance yet." SungYeol pleaded.
MyungSoo just kinda stood there, with no expression. He always had that mysterious look. Which, was actually fricken' creepy as hell. 
"Dance off." I smirked, today was gonna be a good day.
 
 
 
Hey guys!
lmfao, it's me Jessica; once again. xD
So, I just came her to ask for some feedback.
When I'm writing this particular FanFic, I'm still confused on whether I should just continue P.O.V.'s for the entire series; or just to introduce the characters.
feel that when it's a P.O.V., the story goes by much slower than expected;
but it makes a longer story.
So, I'd like to know what you guys feel in the comments below;
thanks!
Ooh, and thank you guys for all your supportit means the world to me and more;
this is my most popular FanFic so far, and I'm so happy you guys are finding time to read it. :D
INFINITE, hwaiting!
[I cried when they won the dance battle today] <3