[Tell Me Everything Will Be Okay]

I Am What I Am
Recap: As L.Joe hung up on the phone, Chunji began freaking out. He had him and all his friends go to Tokyo right away. Hoya jumped in front of DongWoo and took the bullet, thankfully it hit his arm than any other part. DongHae found the shooter on the rooftop, with L.Joe in a headlock; MyungSoo saw, and he automatically ran up. DongWoo and Sungjong went with Hoya to the hospital right away, and as everything was happening; MyungSoo realized that the shooter was SiWon, a kid from his and L.Joe's old elementary school. MyungSoo gave himself up to let L.Joe go. But thanks to MyungSoo's skills, he was able to get out of SiWon's grip and knocked him to the ground and got his gun. The police took him away, but SiWon assured them it wasn't the last of him. Afterwards, they took L.Joe to the hospital. L.Joe only suffered from fatigue, and there were a couple crushed bones in his wrist; but after a couple of weeks of wearing a cast, he should be okay. Max showed up shortly after, praising MyungSoo for his brave act. But it turned out that Hoya wasn't only shot on his arm, but around the kidney as well. He needed surgery and someone to donate blood, and DongWoo, Sungjong, and WooHyun all offered to donate and give their kidney; they just needed to see if anyone of them matched.
 
Before the 3 got back from checking their results, a couple more guys came running in; completely out of breath.
MyungSoo looked at the door and stood up right away, "Chunji?"
Chunji hunched over, they literally ran from the airport to the biggest hospital in Tokyo; "Where the hell is L.Joe?!" he screamed.
"Chunji." Niel was about to walk forward to try to calm him down, but Changjo held him back; shaking his head, "It's only going to make things worse hyung."
Niel thought for a bit, but then stopped himself; he watched as Chunji fell down to the ground, on his knees; bawling his eyes out in his hands.
SungYeol's eyes widened, he ran over to him; picking him up from the ground, "L.Joe is okay Chunji, L.Joe is okay."
Chunji looked up at SungYeol's pleading eyes, he slowly stood up; shaking, "Ca-can I go in and talk to him?"
Perfect timing because the doctor in charge of L.Joe walked out of the door right at that minute, "L.Joe is still asleep, but if anyone, and I only mean one person, would like to go in and wait until he wakes up; they may." after that being said, he walked away.
MyungSoo and Chunji exchanged looks, and MyungSoo helped Chunji over to the door; "You can go, I'm sure he would be happier to see you."
Chunji wiped his eyes some more, nodding his head; he walked into L.Joe's room, he was fast asleep like a little baby.
L.Joe then started to move around, he toss and turned a bit; but he was still asleep. He grabbed onto a pillow beside him, causing Chunji to laugh a bit; "He still needs a pillow to hold onto while sleeping.. some things never change."
After a couple seconds of what seemed to be a deep slumber, L.Joe slowly woke up; to what seemed to be a crying Chunji at his side.
 
- meanwhile -
 
DongWoo, WooHyun, and Sungjong both walked out of the backroom; their heads hanging as the doctor followed them from behind, his lips narrow; "No matches. We're looking for an AB, we still have over 40 hours to look for a donation so don't wor-"
"I'm blood type AB!" Ricky raised his hand, stepping forward.
"Huh?" CAP turned around to face him, "Are you sure about this?"
All the INFINITE members watched as Ricky nodded his head. They weren't really surprised that Ricky was the one to offer help, but this was serious business. Neither of them were that close to Ricky, and knowing Hoya; he wasn't close to anyone except DongWoo.
"Are you 100% sure you want to do this?" Niel asked once again, "This is serious business Ricky."
Ricky looked like he hesitated to answer, but he nodded his head; "I'll do anything to help."
The doctor looked at all of them for a few moments, and then nodded his head as well; he looked over at Ricky, "Follow me."
Ricky looked at all the guys before he left, giving them an assuring smile; even able to crack a joke, "It's just a kidney."
"Ricky.." WooHyun said.
Ricky smiled again, without saying another word; he followed the doctor into another room.
DongWoo stared in complete shock, "I have no idea how to thank Ricky for doing this."
Changjo pitched in, "Knowing Ricky, he's not even gonna ask for anything in return."
"Does he realize how serious the thing he's doing though?" SungGyu questioned him.
CAP scratched his arm, "Ricky's young, and all he wants is for people to be happy. But really, it's just a kidney; I'm sure he'll be okay."
SungYeol raised his arm, "CAP is right, the procedures are pretty quick and there's a basically a 100% survival rate."
DongWoo tried to get his breathing back to it's regular rate, "Ricky is an angel living on Earth."
 
- meanwhile -
 
"Chu-Chunji?" L.Joe grabbed onto his stomach, trying to say one simple name seemed to be so hard.
Chunji looked up from his arms, quickly standing up; holding L.Joe down so he wouldn't move, "You're awake!" he was about to go and get a nurse, but L.Joe grabbed onto his hand to stop him from leaving.
Chunji looked down at their hands, held together tightly, and looked into his eyes; "You had me worried sick."
L.Joe gave him a weak smile, "Please don't go."
"But I have to get the nur-"
"I just want to be with you." L.Joe cut him off, speaking sincerely.
Chunji sat back down on the chair beside the bed, not letting go; "And this is why I don't like you going places without me, something always has to happen to you." as he spoke, a tear fell down his cheek.
L.Joe smiled again, wiping his tear with his thumb; "Don't cry you baby."
"Yah!" Chunji laughed, wiping his own tears; "I don't know what I'd do if something worse would've happened to you."
L.Joe held onto his hand tighter, "All that matters is that I'm okay right now, I promise to never have you worry like this ever again."
Chunji loved the warmth of his hand, it gave him comfort; and sent butterflies all the way down to his stomach, "My feelings for you have never changed L.Joe. I said I loved you then, and I'm still in love with you now. Although you probably still don't feel the same, I just felt that you need to know that I'm-"
Before Chunji could finish what he was saying, L.Joe let go of his hand; grabbing onto the back of his neck and pulled his face in to kiss him.
As their lips touched, tears began to fall one by one down Chunji's face; it was soft kiss, a romantic one. The one that could give anyone butterflies, and he's been waiting forever for this moment.
 
"I'm gonna go check up on L.Joe and Chunji." Changjo told the guys, making his way to L.Joe's room. He opened up the door, about to say something; but when he saw Chunjoe kissing, he couldn't help but just smile; "Finally." he said out loud, but not loud enough for them to hear, and he quietly closed the door; letting the 2 be.
"You're back pretty quick, where's Chunji?" Niel asked him.
Changjo smiled again, "I didn't want to disturb them."
And just by that one sentence, everyone knew what he meant; it finally happened.
"Did you catch them in the act?" CAP wondered.
Changjo laughed, "I'd rather not talk about it, but; let's just say I'm really happy for them."
MyungSoo smiled as well, "L.Joe doesn't talk about anything besides Chunji. He wouldn't do anything to hurt him." he assured them all.
"We trust L.Joe." CAP gave him a smile back, "Chunji was honestly so upset to find out you guys left, he had no idea what to do without L.Joe. He didn't even know he was gonna be here."
SungGyu laughed, "We honestly had no idea he'd be here either! All of a sudden, MyungSoo's brother DongHae and him just show up at our door and we're like what?"
Changjo rubbed his arm, "It's just really nice to see Chunji truly happy. Like, everyone knows he's a good person; he's always smilling. But it's forced. He's been hiding his feelings for L.Joe since forever, and now that this has happened; I feel like he'll finally be able to break out of his shell."
Everyone around them nodded their heads, and WooHyun began talking; "Now that Chunji's happy, I feel like there's another problem to solve."
"Huh?" Everyone asked.
MyungSoo turned around, in the back corner; DongWoo was sulking in sadness, SungYeol had his arm around him comforting him; letting his head lay on his shoulder. Although he had a little sting of jealousy inside, he knew it wasn't the right time to let it show. "It's extra lonely when DongWoo isn't his real self."
 
"Tell me about it." Sungjong pouted, grabbing onto SungGyu's arm; "It makes me feel sad."
Niel looked at the clock, "The doctor said that Ricky should be just about done taking his tests and giving blood. Surgery is gonna begin in a couple hours or so. How are we gonna kill time?"
Max stood up from his seat, "Sorry guys, I gotta go. I have a MV to shoot and I can't miss this one. Don't do anything you guys will regret." after that being said, he left the guys.
Changjo scratched his arm, "It's almost morning, we should probably go get some breakfast; or coffee at least."
MyungSoo pulled out his wallet, handing CAP enough money to feed everyone; "Just order takeout, it's on me. I'm gonna stay back here with DongWoo and SungYeol."
CAP stared at the money, a bit surprised he even offered; but nodded his head, "Alright." with that being said, they left the 3 behind to get food.
"How's he holding up?" MyungSoo asked SungYeol, taking a seat next to him.
SungYeol continued on rubbing his back, "Well what's there to say? He's getting a bit better."
DongWoo looked up at both of them, "I'm really sorry for being such a burder in your guys' lives, if you want to go and do-"
"No." Both MyungSoo and SungYeol answered in unison, and SungYeol smiled; listening to MyungSoo speak, "We're your friends, and we don't leave anyone behind."
DongWoo then smiled, for the first time since what happened the night before; "I just want someone to tell me that Hoya's gonna be okay."
"Hoya will be okay." MyungSoo told him, not even thinking anything through; reality hit him. What if Hoya really isn't going to be okay?
SungYeol turned his head towards MyungSoo, his eyes widened; his expression saying, What the hell bro?!
MyungSoo completely regretted speaking after that, he sunk down in his seat; he couldn't tell the future, no one could. And that, could've been the worse thing to tell a person in this kind of situation. Getting their hopes up, without knowing the outcome for sure yet.
DongWoo looked at both of them, he didn't say a word; he just sat in his seat, staring off into the distance; Hoya will be okay, MyungSoo said so.
 
 
Will Hoya really be okay?
How is Chunjoe's relationship going to be?
Will DongWoo ever become his normal self again?
I'm so effing sorry for not updating in forever.
You all don't realize how bad and horrible I feel.
I haven't written in forever,
to the point where I don't even remember some of the story!
Agh, I feel like such a horrible person.
But please,
please forgive me.
Thank you soo much for reading!
Please comment and subscribe.
I LOVE YOU ALL <3