[Does He Care, or Does He Not?]

I Am What I Am

- Recap: While DongWoo was at the train station, he met Nana. Turns out they're both going back to Seoul, so he invited her out to go have lunch together. MyungSoo and SungGyu's hatred for each other is only heating up more and more. Hoya met HyunA at the park, started becoming a bit attracted to her. L.Joe and YoungMin got into a fight in a mall parking lot. L.Joe ran off before the cops got to them, but YoungMin got his 7th ticket for Disorderly Conduct. Hoya came back to the house, only to go up to his room; and have some time alone to think things through. -

 
DongHae fixed his hair, walking into the school building that his brother attended.
As he walked around, he noticed something weird; there were NO teachers.
"What the fck is this?" He said out loud, walking into rooms; no teachers, only obnoxious high school students.
"Excuse me." DongHae turned around, pretty much assuming someone was talking to him.
DongHae narrowed his eyes, "What?"
Key pursed his lips, pointing at him; "Do you go to this school?"
This is a boy, right? "No. I'm just looking for the principal, or some staff member to talk to." DongHae answered.
Key shook his head, "You won't find one here."
"Where can I go then?" DongHae asked, extremely irritated.
Key shook his head, "YoungMin's suspended for a week, but KwangMin should be in room 143."
DongHae narrowed his eyes once more, "Who the fck are YoungMin and KwangMin?"
"Okay, one." Key stepped back, cocking his head to the side; "Don't use such vulgar language around me, I don't like it. And why the hell are you here if you don't even know who you're looking for?"
DongHae half smirked, "You're using informal language with me? I can almost guarantee you I'm older. Considering the fact that I'm here to look for my brother."
Key raised his eye brows, pursing his lips; "Who's your brother?"
DongHae looked at him up and down, He seems like an alright person. "We just moved here. I don't know if you know Kim MyungSoo or not."
"MyungSoo's your brother?!" Key let out, his mouth dropped.
"I take it you know him then." DongHae looked around, other students began to stare and listen on to their conversation.
Key scoffed, "Hell, he's famous at this school alright."
DongHae narrowed his eyes, "What do you mean?"
"First day of school, he already started beef with YoungMin. Oh, and I forgot to mention; this is a student owned school. The owners are YoungMin and KwangMin, the Jo Twins; who's father is the owner of that company a couple blocks away." Key hesitated, "I'm Key by the way." he stuck in between, "But yeah, ask anyone; they'll definitely know who MyungSoo is."
DongHae ran his fingers through his hair, "Why the heck am I not surprised he's fckng up already?"
"Fckng up?" Key asked.
"Uh, yeah; kid never does anything right." DongHae said.
Key laughed, "I actually really like MyungSoo. He was the only one who had the balls to do anything about YoungMin, along with L.Joe; you probably know him too." 
"L.Joe goes to this school?!" DongHae exclaimed.
Key nodded his head, "He's who YoungMin got into a fight with."
DongHae smirked, looking at the time; "Well, it was nice meeting you.." he stopped, forgetting his name.
Key smiled, "Key." he said, "You too. I hope you find MyungSoo soon. Because school has been insanely boring without him and his 6 other idiot friends."
DongHae kept a straight face, nodding his head; and walked off, "Now I need to find this KwangMin character.."
 
- with DongWoo and Nana
 
"So, what do you do for a living?" Nana asked, picking up her chopsticks; poking at her food.
DongWoo finished chewing his sushi roll, "I'm actually a senior in high school still."
Nana's eyes widened, "Are you serious?"
He looked down embarrassed, "Seriously."
She smiled even wider, "I'm only a senior too!" Nana laughed, "I thought you were so much older than me."
"Really?" DongWoo tilted his head, I wonder how Hoya's doing right now..
Nana nodded her head, "Do you have a girl friend?" she wondered.
DongWoo froze. Girlfriend? More like a boyfriend. "N-no."
She bit her lip, "Why do you seem so tense about it?"
I never knew girls could ask so many questions. Maybe this is why I went gay. DongWoo breathed in, closing his eyes; "I actually have a boyfriend."
Nana smirked, "You finally admitted it."
DongWoo breathed out, narrowing his eyes and sat up after what she said; "I'm sorry, what?"
"I'm MyungSoo's cousin." she smiled.
"MyungSoo's cousin?!" DongWoo exclaimed.
Nana laughed, "My dad is Max Matsuura. The reason I'm not staying at the house, was because my dad didn't like the thought of me living with 7 other guys. And the reason I'm with you now, is MyungSoo."
"I'm so confused." DongWoo looked at her, giving her his full attention.
"Well, I guess you weren't sneaky enough; and you actually left your train ticket at our house the day you left." Nana paused, "But you're lucky since MyungSoo found it. He was going to tell the other guys you were planning to leave, but instead; he thought it'd be better if you and Hoya had your space and think things through. He begged me over and over to come back to Seoul with you, because he thought all you needed was someone to talk to. I know MyungSoo gives off the wrong impressions at first, but he really isn't a bad guy. And judging from how he described yours and Hoya's relationship, that's really not a joke. I'm not here to tell you to go after him and chase him, I'm here to tell you to follow your heart. If it's saying you need space for a breather now, so be it. If it's meant to be, destiny will make it's way and show it. I know I just met you, but I already have the feeling that you're a great guy. I don't say that to most people, so cherish it." Nana stopped, laughing after that; grabbing something out of her purse, handing it to DongWoo; "This is a plane ticket back to Tokyo for tomorrow. Judging from what MyungSoo told me, they're planning on coming back to Seoul; I don't know when though. So if you want to wait for them, you can do that as well. But I'm not going to lie, Hoya's an attractive guy; you're an attractive guy. It's not going to be hard to find someone to replace the other, even just for a little while."
DongWoo's eyes filled with tears, his hands were shaking as he held onto the ticket in his hands; "I don't even know how to thank you."
Nana held his shoulders, "If there's anyone to thank, it should be MyungSoo."
"Well thank you MyungSoo." DongWoo looked at the ticket, holding it tight; "I guess I really couldn't stay away from Hoya."
She smiled, "Like I said, just follow your heart; not what people want you to do."
DongWoo looked up at her, "My heart is saying Hoya, and only Hoya."
 
- meanwhile
 
Sungjong did a 90 degree bow, and went back up; "I'm going to go talk to Hoya."
"You honestly think that's even gonna make a fckn' difference?" SungYeol snapped.
Sungjong raised his eyebrows, "I'm sorry for actually wanting to care for a friend."
The other members watched at the two argue, this was an extremely rare moment between them.
"I'm not saying I don't care. But the dude said he wanted time alone, give it to him." SungYeol said.
Sungjong shook his head, "You just don't understand how much blame I put on myself right now hyung."
SungYeol nodded his head, "True. But you know how Hoya is when he's pissed, it's best if you don't bother him."
"Whatever." Sungjong shook his head, still walking upstairs.
"Sungjong!" SungYeol called after him.
No response.
MyungSoo rubbed SungYeol's back, "Just let him be."
SungGyu glared at the two, he had enough now; "Okay, will you guys just clear this up already?"
MyungSoo and SungYeol both turned their heads, looking at SungGyu; "Clear what up?" MyungSoo asked.
"Are you together or not?" SungGyu asked, crossing his arms.
"Well." MyungSoo turned to face SungYeol, who looked confused on what to say. "Just follow my lead."
SungYeol nodded his head, looking at SungGyu.
SungGyu raised his eyebrows, "You gonna answer or not? As the leader of this group, I deserve the right to kno-"
He stopped mid-sentence, nearly choking after what he saw.
MyungSoo smirked, grabbing the back of SungYeol's neck; pulling him into a deep, deep kiss. Even having SungYeol allowing his tongue to enter.
"I said tell me not show me!" SungGyu walked over to the two, breaking them apart; "That was disgusting."
WooHyun stood in the back, covering his face and trying to hold in a laugh; but he couldn't do it anymore, "Omo hyung."
SungGyu turned around, confused; "What's so funny about this situation?"
"You're treating it like you haven't watched before." He made his eye brows jump, smirking.
SungGyu's face stayed straight, no expression; "Shut up!"
MyungSoo and SungYeol both laughed, patting SungGyu's back; "Do you have DVD's, magazines, or-"
"Shut up!" SungGyu glared at WooHyun, "You guys fckn' piss me off." he stormed off, slamming the door shut in his room.
MyungYeol looked at WooHyun, "Are you two gonna be okay?"
WooHyun smiled, nodding his head; "We'll be fine. He just hates it when I embarrass him in front of people. Especially you." he pointed over at MyungSoo, who smirked.
"So tell us, what does he use for his entertainment?" SungYeol winked, laughing afterwards.
WooHyun looked around, making sure that SungGyu wasn't around; "He has DVD's hidden inside of his boxers and briefs drawers."
"YAH!" 
All three of them jumped, surprised by the sudden noise; SungGyu was listening on to their conversation.
SungGyu pouted his lips, "As if you three don't watch ."
MyungSoo smirked, "We never said we didn't. But at least we can hide ours."
WooHyun smiled, giving SungGyu a back hug; "You know I love you Gyubear."
SungGyu couldn't hold in that smile, he always lost whenever WooHyun gave him that tight back hug; "I know WooHyun. I'm not mad at you." As he was speaking, he glared over at MyungSoo; who was talking to SungYeol, But you on the other hand, are dead to me.
 
- meanwhile
 
"Hyung, hyuung." Sungjong knocked on the door for about the 10th time, he still wasn't opening it.
Hoya tossed and turned in his bed, he knew sooner or later he'd give up to Sungjong; "Ugh." he slowly got up, opening the door.
Sungjong was about to knock once more, not knowing the door was opening; he knocked on Hoya's face.
"Omo!" Sungjong covered his face, turning beat red; "I'm so so sorry!"
"Aish." Hoya touched his nose, moving it around; "Come in." he let him inside, closing the door.
Sungjong sat on his bed, looking at him; "I'm sorry. Not just for your nose, but for everything."
Hoya leaned on the headboard of his bed, holding onto a pillow tightly to his chest; "I still don't see why you have to apologize for something you had no control over."
Sungjong shrugged his shoulders, staring at a blanket on the other side of his bed; "I guess it's just a guilt feeling. Like, if I didn't even plan something for you guys to talk; this probably would've never happened."
"And that would've ." Hoya said, looking at Sungjong.
Sungjong narrowed his eyes, looking back at him; "What do you mean?"
Hoya moved closer to Sungjong, sitting opposite of him; "'Cause of this whole experience, I learned a lot of things. About me, about DongWoo, about life and love itself."
"Like what?" Sungjong innocently asked.
Hoya smiled, ruffling Sungjong's hair; "Love isn't a joke. Neither is life. Never fall too hard for someone, because you never know for sure if they're gonna catch you. It's hard to control, but it's possible. If something is meant to be, it'll happen. But as of now, I think it's time for me to start and try something new."
Sungjong smiled, "And what may that be?"
Hoya stuck his hand, revealing a number written on it.
"Who's number is that?" Sungjong looked, but nothing was coming up to him.
"When I left, I took a stroll around this one park. I met a girl. It wasn't just any girl though, something about her, was special." Hoya smiled, just thinking about HyunA made everything better.
Sungjong's smile then faded, "You mean, you've already moved on?" This quick?
Hoya shrugged his shoulders, "Of course I haven't lost all feelings for him, that'd be crazy; considering how much we've been through. But, when I met HyunA; I felt something I never felt with any other girl, some sort of spark. I thought trying things out wouldn't hurt anyone. I mean, it's not like DongWoo cares; or is even here. From our conversation that night, we're both single; meaning, we have the right to see other people."
"That's true.." Sungjong bit his bottom lip, "Well, I hope things go good for you two."
Hoya gave him a hug, patting his back; "I love you kid."
Sungjong forced a smile, "I love you too Hoya."
"But one last thing." Hoya pulled away, looking into Sungjong's eyes.
"Yeah?" Sungjong wondered.
Hoya sighed, "Please don't tell any of the other guys about this. I know they'll start taking it the wrong way, no matter how many times I explain myself."
Sungjong nodded his head, "I promise hyung."
 
- meanwhile
 
"Hey, you." DongHae called out, talking to a random kid he found in the hallway.
Hyuk looked at him, He's attractive. "Who are you, and what do you want?"
DongHae ran his hands through his hair, "DongHae, Kim MyungSoo's older brother. I'm looking for either that Jo KwangMin, or L.Joe."
"Whoa, you're that new kid's brother?" Hyuk laughed.
"Yeah, why?" DongHae asked, suspicious as to why he's so known around the school.
Hyuk smirked, "You must be sick of all that kid's antics. He's really something else."
DongHae rolled his eyes, "Tell me about it. But anyways, do you know where I could find either of these 2?"
Hyuk pointed, "Good timing, L.Joe's right over there by his locker; blonde hair."
"Alright, thanks bro." DongHae did a little head nod, running over to L.Joe; "Byung Hun!"
No one at this school knows my real name? He turned around, scratching his eyes to make sure he was correct; "DongHae?!"
"In the flesh." DongHae popped his collar, smirking; "I had no clue you went to the same school as MyungSoo."
L.Joe closed his locker, putting his books into his bag; picking up their conversation as they talked, "Your guys' step mom called me, saying that you 2 would be moving here; she didn't want L.Joe to be a little loner at a new huge school."
DongHae nodded his head, Fck that btch. he said to himself, "Well anyways, speaking of MyungSoo; do you know where he went?"
L.Joe hesitated, thinking back to what MyungSoo said before he left; Please don't tell anyone where we are. But most of all, DongHae can not know. He shook his head, "Not a clue."
"You're lying." DongHae firmly responded.
"What?" L.Joe asked, a bit tense.
DongHae shook his head, "You and L.Joe have been best friends since birth. There is no way in hell that he didn't even leave you a clue at least."
L.Joe looked at him, then walked off; hoping he wouldn't follow. But he did.
"Byung Hun." DongHae grabbed his shoulder, turning him around; "If you're not gonna be straight up, at least give me a hint for God fckn' sakes. No matter how much he is a pain to me, he's still my brother."
L.Joe put his hands in his back pocket, letting out a deep breath; "Max Matsuura."
DongHae's eyes grew, "He fckn' went to Tokyo?!"
"Then I guess this hint was enough. That is all." L.Joe bowed, about to leave; but once again, DongHae turned him back around.
"When's the next flight to Tokyo?" DongHae demanded.
L.Joe shrugged his shoulders, "Like I know that sht."
DongHae nodded his head, "Well, you will now. You're coming with me." he pulled his arm, dragging him out of their school building.
"What?!" L.Joe exclaimed, "I'm not paying just to get MyungSoo when he's coming back!"
DongHae rolled his eyes, Quit being so stubborn. "I'll pay."
L.Joe thought, then nodded his head; "Fine. But let go, I have a class."
DongHae turned around, shaking his head; "Shut the fck up. We both know that you don't even wanna be in school right now."
"Well." L.Joe looked down, pursing his lips; "That's true. Get me out of this Hell hole."
 
 
 
 
- Comment Replies:
 
 
MyReaction; It really is a mess. D:
 
 
aegyocuteness; IT REALLY IS TOO MUCH. D: And we can only imagine what it's gonna be like when everyone finds out about HyunA.. O.o 
 
 
Versta; I'm actually not that big of a YaDong shipper [DongWoo's my ultimate KPOP bias] xD But it does pain me to write all this. ;P And you're welcome. :D
 
 
nekonekouwaaa; I agree! But I for one, am not that big of a HyunA fan. :P AND YES! Omfg, I never shipped DongWoo with a girl; except Nana. Nana makes any pairing beautiful, she's literally perfect. But nao you know who Nana really is, and why she's with DongWoo. [': Hehe, agreed! And YooGeun really is dang adorable, I just have to add him in all my fics. xD And definitely, MyungGyu are just so childish! ;P
 
 
Kpopvivian18; Awuuh. Well, you're wish just miiiight be coming true..
 
 
YoungMin_Boyfriend; Ahh, I'm tryin' my best!
 
 
 
- DongHae and L.Joe are going to Tokyo?!
Turns out Nana was only with DongWoo, to help them and Hoya's relationship; 'cause of the almighty MyungSoo.
Maybe he really isn't a bad guy. [:
Will DongWoo and Hoya ever make up?
Will the rest of the guys ever find out about HyunA?
^ What will MyungSoo feel?
I guess DongHae really does care for his brother.
And even if AsianFanfics is having some issues, 
I'll still try my best to update as much as possible!
Find out in the upcoming chapters!
Thank you soo so much for reading!
Please comment and subscribe. [:
I LOVE YOU ALL!