[We Meet Again]

I Am What I Am
Recap: Teen Top finally arrived at the hospital, when they did; everyone thought it'd be best if Chunji went to go see L.Joe first. While he was in his room, they both confessed their feelings for each other; and even kissed. Neither one of DongWoo, WooHyun, or Sungjong matched Hoya; but Ricky offered because he was the same blood type as Hoya. Now that they knew for sure that L.Joe was okay, all they had to worry about was Hoya, Ricky, and DongWoo. MyungSoo told DongWoo that Hoya would be okay, and DongWoo believed him. SungYeol believed that MyungSoo was giving DongWoo false hopes, and MyungSoo began to regret saying it.
 
- meanwhile -
 
HyunA walked into the restaurant, she hated working; but since it was a family business, she felt that's the least she could do; "What's my job today mom?"
Her mom looked around, "Take up the cashier for now, your dad and I will be right back." she gave her a quick hug, grabbed her purse, and left.
HyunA sighed, it was pretty early; so she wasn't really expecting anyone to walk in, but when the bell rang from the door; she turned her head.
A group of 6 insanely attractive guys came in, and HyunA's knees got weak; My God.
 
"We'll order everything, you guys can go take a seat and just wait." CAP told the INFINITE guys, motioning for Changjo and Niel to follow him to the cashier.
 
"H-hi, how can I help you?" HyunA asked them, making it obvious she was completely nervous.
CAP gave her a funny look, "I'd like 4 number 3's, 2 number 7's, and wait; Sungjong, did you say it was Hoya that doesn't eat white bread?" he asked, turning around.
Hoya? HyunA's eyes widened, she looked over at where CAP turned; a feminine boy stood up, Oh my God.
Sungjong nodded his head, "He likes to avoid it, but I'm sure when he wakes up after surgery he'll eat whatever you give him."
HyunA covered the side of her face, biting down on her lip as the two conversated.
"Hyung." Changjo tapped CAP's shoulder, "MyungSoo said he wanted a coffee too."
Fck my fcking life. HyunA shut her eyes, clenching her fists; This world is way too small.
"Miss? Excuse me?" CAP waved her hand in front of her face, "You heard right? That's all we'll be ordering."
HyunA nodded her head, "You guys ordered a lot, would you like it to be delivered to your destination?"
Niel shook his head, "Ani, we'll just take it all; it'll be too hard to have people come in and out of a hospital."
"Hospital?" HyunA asked, she did remember hearing something about a surgery in their conversation; but she didn't know what for.
"Well, our friend and his friend-"
"Could you just speed it up?" CAP cut in between them, pulling Niel over to the side; "There's something about that girl that makes her seem kinda fishy. Don't just open your huge mouth to anyone kid."
Changjo nodded his head, "I agree. I'm getting some bad vibe from her."
HyunA peaked her arms over the counter, "Your guys' food is ready." she called.
The INFINITE guys stood up from their booth, grabbing the bags of food; "Thank you." Both WooHyun and Sungjong said politely, but when SungGyu came up; he paused, he would know that face anywhere; but instead of saying anything, he just waited until his eyes met hers; and she stepped back in shock, and afterwards; he just smirked and left, following the rest of the guys.
"You think you scare me off that easily? Hah, we'll see about that." HyunA rolled her eyes, coming up with plans on the spot.
 
- back in Korea -
 
"A young teenager was held at gunpoint but now released and is resting at a nearby hospital in Tokyo, Japan." 
YoungMin continued eating his breakfast, just listening to the news; but right as he looked up, a picture of L.Joe flashed; and his eyes widened, "KwangMin! Come here!"
KwangMin walked his way to the kitchen, "What do you want?"
YoungMin pursed his lips, motioning over to the TV; "L.Joe was held at gunpoint."
"Bwoh?!" KwangMin's jaw dropped in disbelief, he was about to turn off the TV because he didn't want to believe it; but another face was flashed onto the screen: Hoya. He slowly set the remote down, listening on.
"The shown teenager was shot twice at the mall shooting last night. Although his friend is just resting in the hospital, he is currently undergoing a kidney transplant and will be recovering in the hospital for the meantime. As for the suspect, he is in custody in the county jail." After that, KwangMin turned off the TV; on the verge of crying.
YoungMin looked up at KwangMin, he just continued on eating his cereal; "Why the hell are you crying?"
"YoungMin! They could've died for all we know!" He started to yell.
"Aish." YoungMin scratched his head, dropping his utensil down on the table; "Why do you care so much for those fcking bastards anyways?!"
"Why do you not care at all for anyone?!" KwangMin wiped his face, running straight out the door.
YoungMin didn't even bother yelling for him, because he knew it wouldn't even do any good.
"Aish, it's so early and you guys are already fighting.." MinWoo sat down beside YoungMin, "Have a heart, would ya YoungMin?"
"You too?" YoungMin rolled his eyes, he stood up from the table; grabbing his coat and left as well.
 
- at the hospital
 
SungGyu waited until everyone was in deep conversation, until he chose to pull MyungSoo out of the group and talk to him.
"What is it?" MyungSoo asked politely, it was only good to treat him with more respect now.
SungGyu looked at the group once more before speaking, "When we went to go by food, HyunA was working there."
"HyunA?" MyungSoo narrowed his eyes, it couldn't be; she was so high class, that it seemed like she never even had to work for anything; "Are you sure?"
SungGyu nodded his head, "I'm 100% positive, because when she looked up at me; she flinched."
"Does she know Hoya's in the hospital?" MyungSoo asked him.
"That's why I came here to talk to you." SungGyu said, "I think Niel's big mouth might've said something, and if she does show up here; it's only gonna hurt DongWoo some more."
MyungSoo bit his bottom lip, "How can we prevent any of this from happening then?"
SungGyu let out a deep sigh, "I know this is gonna be asking a lot, but would you mind talking to her? Take SungYeol if you want as well. But judging her from that night, she's the type who'll do anything to get her way."
"She is." MyungSoo grumbled under his breath, "But, I'll do it. I'll just ask if SungYeol wants too as well."
"What do I wanna do? And what are you guys talking about?" SungYeol walked over to them, taking another sip of his milk.
SungGyu pursed his lips, "There might be a chance that HyunA shows up at the hospital, and I want to avoid that as much as possible."
"That chick Hoya was with for like a day?" SungYeol nearly choked on his words, "DongWoo would be even more heart broken if she showed up."
"Exactly." MyungSoo added, "Which is why you and I must be in charge of stopping her."
 
- meanwhile -
 
"I don't know about this anymore." Jessica clenched her fists, trying to calm down her nerves.
DongHae tried to hide a little laugh at her nervousness, "Jessica, you're a phenomenal singer; you'll be fine!"
Someone opened up the audition door, looking down at her clipboard; "Jessica Jung?"
"It's go time." Donghae gave Jessica's hand a quick squeeze, kissing her forehead; "You'll be amazing."
Jessica closed her eyes and tried to steady her breathing, nodding her head and stood up; "Hwaiting!"
DongHae gave her a smile, leading her off into the audition room.
Jessica walked into the huge room, admiring everything around her; and out right in front, were the 8 members of Girls' Generation, along with their manager, and another woman; "Jessica?"
Jessica composed herself, knowing she could do it; she gave them a wide smile, bowing; "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jessica Jung."
The girls exchanged glances, looking at their manager; "Your Korean is really good, and you don't look Japanese?"
Jessica laughed, "I actually got sick the day auditions were held in Seoul, my hometown, and Tokyo was the closest."
They all gave her a smile, "That proves that you're really determined and have the heart." Tiffany smiled again.
"And you're really pretty!" Sunny exclaimed, all of them nodding in agreement; but YoonA looked at her suspiciously.
The manager flipped through some papers, "Alright, it says here you're fluent in English as well? That's pretty impressive." 
Jessica smiled, "I was born and raised in California."
HyoYeon nudged Tiffany's arm, "Looks like she could be your competition if she gets added." she whispered.
Yuri looked at YoonA, who had the same look; they both didn't want her in the group. Something about her didn't seem right.
SeoHyun ignored the girls beside her talking about Jessica, and turned to the manager; "I wanna hear her sing."
 
- later on, at the hospital -
 
The whole group decided to kill some time by staying inside L.Joe's room to keep him company.
"You holding up good?" CAP asked L.Joe, who slowly sat up in his bed with the help of Changjo.
L.Joe shrugged his shoulders, "I've been fine." he stared at CAP, out of the whole group; he was most awkward with him, mainly because he didn't talk to him as much. But no matter what, he knew he cared for him; in a weird way, but he did. And likewise.
"So Hoya and Ricky are in the middle of the transplant right now?" Niel asked.
Changjo looked at the time, "It's already 5pm, so they should be almost done actually."
As all of them were talking, DongWoo sat in the corner by himself; like he's done for the past two days. He held onto a rosary that he always kept with him and he prayed, prayed, and prayed.
"I'm pretty sure I'm doing better than him." L.Joe looked at DongWoo, wanting to cry just by looking at his state.
MyungSoo looked at DongWoo from the corner of his eye, "I just need to know that Hoya will be okay." And that HyunA's ty self won't show up here.
Chunji sat up, "I really needa pee." he announced, causing laughter; "Be right back." he left the room, walking outside.
As he was walking, he casually bumped into a girl.
Pretty boy face? He's definitely with Hoya's group then. "Excuse me, do you know Hoya?" The girl asked him.
Chunji narrowed his eyes, debating whether or not he should tell; but he decided to go with his instincts, "No, why?"
HyunA looked at him a bit longer, going closer to him; "I won't hurt." she touched his shoulder, giving him a soft smile.
No matter how hard she tried, nothing would've phased Chunji; he was gay, and girls didn't really attract him in anyway; especially one's who forced it. 
"I'm sorry, but I'm taken." Chunji faked a smile, taking her hand off his shoulder, laughing a bit; "Pathetic." he mumbled under his breath.
"Aish." HyunA stomped her feet, turning around; and nearly dropped when she saw who was walking out of the room, it was DongWoo.
 
 
Will DongWoo and HyunA interact with each other?
Will Hoya and Ricky's surgery turn out okay?
How did Jessica's auditions go?
Find out in the next chapters!
Thank you soo much for reading!
Please comment and subscribe. [:
I LOVE YOU ALL <3