[This Was Not Planned]

I Am What I Am

 

- Recap: Sungjong was the first to wake up the next day, very excited to have bonding time with all his friends. Max talked to the boys about how Girls' Generation was going to come to his studio for the rest of the week, and if they wanted; they could come meet them, if they all acted mature. As Hoya took a break from the world, he met a girl who seemed to be just as miserable as him; if not more. Because of her, he realized what a great life he really had; and he couldn't just put it to waste. Everyone was having a great time just shopping around, but all of a sudden; something happened. DongHae saw, and heard, something he never wanted to in his whole life. -
 
"L.Joe? L.Joe?!" Chunji screamed through the phone, all he heard was screaming and a loud gun shut. He shook Changjo up first, telling him to wake up all the guys. He had to go to Tokyo.
 
- meanwhile
 
"HOYA!" Each and everyone of them screamed his name as they saw him jump out in front of DongWoo when he saw the shooter aim.
DongWoo fell to the ground, his eyes shut; but they opened up as soon as Hoya's body fell into his arms. 
"Call the police right now." he rubbed Hoya's forehead, he was passed out; and that wasn't a good sign.
As SungYeol began dialling, MyungSoo frantically looked all over the place; "Where the hell is L.Joe?!" he screamed out, worried as can be.
"I don't even know where the shooter is!" Sungjong looked around, the gun shot came from an unknown source; and he was getting more and more scared.
DongHae's eyes stayed locked onto where they were before, "I-I do." he stuttered.
SungGyu looked up to where DongHae was looking, "L.JOE!" he screamed with all he could.
MyungSoo pushed passed everyone else in the crowd to see. They were in a little town with a strip mall, and the shooter was up on the roof. With L.Joe in a head lock, and a gun to his head.
SungYeol went out to go find MyungSoo, but his eyes stayed stuck on L.Joe; who had the right to be more frightened than anyone else.
L.Joe held onto the guys arm as tight as he could as it wrapped around his neck, they were on the edge of the building; and he was just a step away from falling off. Sweat dripped down the sides of his face, he looked at the guy; trying to figure out who he was just by his eyes.
His face was covered with a mask that covered everything but his eyes.
The shooter looked at him, tilting his head; "Oh I know you remember me."
L.Joe's eyes got even wider, he tightened his grip around L.Joe's neck; whispering into his ear, "You and MyungSoo ruined my life, I'll ruin yours too."
 
- meanwhile
 
The ambulances came, along with police cars that surrounded each and every building. They told everyone to leave the scene, but MyungSoo and the rest of the group refused to leave without getting L.Joe down.
DongWoo suddenly started crying harder than ever before, he held onto Hoya's hand tightly while the paramedics began to take him away.
WooHyun squeezed his shoulders to comfort him, "Go with Hoya, he needs you."
"But what about-"
"Don't worry about L.Joe right now, we'll take care of him." "Hopefully.." WooHyun muttered quietly under his breath after a pause, "I don't think you're in the right mindset to be here anyways either. Take Sungjong with you too."
DongWoo nodded his head and grabbed Sungjong's arm, walking into the ambulance; driving off as quickly as it could.
MyungSoo screamed and screamed to the top of his lungs, "L.JOE! L.JOE!"
The police tried to calm him down. But he really just couldn't. L.Joe was his best friend, and nothing was going to ruin that friendship they had.
"Take off your mask and put down the gun. We can fix this in an orderly manner." One policeman said through a bull horn.
"The fck you think I am?! I came here to get revenge, and that's what I'll get when that guy; is dead." he pointed at MyungSoo, glaring at him.
Everyone's eyes widened as they stared at MyungSoo, who seemed to look like he started to recognize him.
MyungSoo thought back to all the events in his life, and one thing popped out to him; If this is you, I swear on my life. "SiWon!" he called out.
 
After that being said, the guy took his mask off; revealing his face.
L.Joe's face paled up as he looked at him, he couldn't believe it. It's been about 10 years since they've seen him, why show up out of no where now?
"Looks like you've gained some brains over the years." He smirked, throwing his mask down to where they were.
The policeman were about to say something to him, but MyungSoo told them to stop. 
MyungSoo stepped forward, "Why are you taking L.Joe, if you want me to die?"
"MyungSoo please." DongHae tried his best to stop him, but nothing was gonna work.
SiWon shook his gun in the air, waving it around L.Joe's head; "Because I know if L.Joe dies first, you'd be the one to kill yourself; that means, less work for me."
L.Joe started to cry, his breathing was not normal anymore; and it felt as if he was about to pass out.
MyungSoo shook his head, "Let L.Joe go, and take me instead."
"MYUNGSOO!" SungYeol yelled from behind.
The policemen just stayed and watched, as if they were just bystanders.
"Aren't you going to do anything?!" SungGyu screamed at one of the policemen, "What kind of policemen are you?!"
"Excuse me, I'd prefer if you don't yell at us. We can give you a ticket for that." After that, he ignored everything else SungGyu was saying.
"Ticket my for all I care, my friend is about to get hurt and-" he turned around to stop MyungSoo, but he was gone; "Where the fck did he go?!"
"He follows directions pretty good if you ask me." SiWon smirked from the rooftop, turning around as he noticed MyungSoo taking his slow footsteps toward him.
"MyungSoo, please don't do this." L.Joe said softly, although his body really couldn't even stand up straight anymore.
MyungSoo started to feel the stinging of tears coming down his face, he walked over to L.Joe and SiWon; "Let him go, and you can take me. 3, 2,-"
Before he could even say "1", SiWon threw L.Joe to the ground and grabbed MyungSoo by the neck.
 
DongHae dropped to his knees, begging, "Please don't hurt MyungSoo."
MyungSoo looked down at the hopeless L.Joe panting, he couldn't let this last any longer. As SiWon responded to DongHae, he kicked the back of his knee; knocking out his whole body to the ground. MyungSoo sat on his back, quickly grabbing the gun out of his hand without a battle; throwing it down for WooHyun to catch.
"AHHHHHHH!" SiWon screamed, trying so hard to get out of his hold.
MyungSoo twisted his arms around each other, pulling him up by the back of his shirt; "And this is why I wouldn't mess with me."
The policemen quickly made their way up the stairs, handcuffing and taking away SiWon.
SiWon turned around, giving MyungSoo one last look; "This won't be the last of me MyungSoo, remember this face."
MyungSoo panted, he looked at SiWon; and just nodded his head, "Take him away."
One policemen who stayed on the ground, began interviewing the members down there; as that was happening, MyungSoo took L.Joe by his arm and carried him on his back all the way back down.
"Oh my fcking God." SungYeol breathed a sigh of relief, running over the two and hugging them so tight they probably weren't able to breathe anymore.
DongHae walked over to MyungSoo, punching him on the arm; "Don't ever fcking do that again."
MyungSoo wanted to laugh, but in a situation like this; he really couldn't take even the smallest joke, "We need to take L.Joe to the hospital, his breathing isn't normal; and his hand is turning blue. When I got up there, SiWon had a grip around his wrist; and I think that's cutting his circulation."
SungGyu over heard them, and quickly told the reporters; "Sorry, we have to go."
Without a thought, they all jumped into their cars; speeding to the hospital.
 
- in the waiting room, about 3 hours or so have passed
 
MyungSoo sat in a corner, alone, he avoiding talking to anyone.
SungYeol stole glances at him, he understood his privacy; respected it too. He would be crushed if something like that were to happen to DongWoo, it's never easy to watch your best friend get hurt right in front of your eyes.
He then turned and stole some glances at DongWoo. He was silent, in the opposite corner of MyungSoo. DongWoo was never silent, and when he was; you knew something was wrong. It hurt him so much to see him like that, and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it; except pray.
A male came out from the door, not too young not too old, ooking at all the guys sitting around the waiting room; it was literally only them. It wasn't that normal for anyone to be there in a hospital waiting room at such hours. "Who is here for Lee Byung Hun?"
The first to stand up was MyungSoo, "I'm his best friend."
The male took his hand out, "I'm Doctor Choi."
"MyungSoo." MyungSoo answered back flatly, "Just tell me Byung Hun is okay."
The doctor then smiled, "Byung Hun just suffered from a bit of fatigue and shock. As for his wrist, some bones were crushed; but after a couple weeks of a cast on, he should be as good as can be."
MyungSoo smiled so wide in happiness, he hugged the doctor; but quickly let go as the staff began to stare.
The doctor laughed, "It's best if you don't go inside yet, he's fast asleep; and I think it'd be best to let him have his rest." After that being said, he left the rest of them waiting on Hoya's results.
WooHyun rested his head on SungGyu's shoulder, "I don't know how I'll live if something bad happens to Hoya."
"I don't know how DongWoo will take it either." they both just looked at him, "He seems so miserable."
"I feel so bad for everything that's happening. It's like one person touched the end of a domino line, and then everything that follows is crashing. I'm just waiting 'til it's our turn for something bad to happen to us.." WooHyun closed his eyes, biting down on his lips.
"Shh." SungGyu rubbed his hand that was sitting on his lap, "Don't say that."
Max stormed through the door, after he saw MyungSoo and DongHae; he walked up to both of them, giving them tight hugs; "My God if anything happened to any of you guys, I don't know what I'd do."
"How'd you know where we were?" SungYeol stood up, bowing to him before speaking.
"You guys are all over the news! And MyungSoo here is being praised. What you did, was caught on camera; that brave act of yours. I couldn't be anymore proud." Max gave him another strong hug.
If this happened a couple weeks ago, DongHae would've flipped in jealousy. But today, today he gave him an even stronger hug; crying in his arms from how proud he was.
 
 
- Oh snap.
lmfao,
I feel like this kind of drama is so cheesy for me to write;
but oh well.
I hope you enjoyed it!
'Cause I feel all awkward about it.. xD
But anyways.
What did MyungSoo and L.Joe do to SiWon to get him to act like this?
Will Hoya really be okay?
Find out in the upcoming chapters!
Thanks for reading!
Please comment/subscribe/vote/whatever!
I LOVE YOU ALL.