[Faking Feelings]

I Am What I Am

"Gimme that phone." DongWoo told SungGyu.

SungGyu shrugged his shoulders, then handed it over; "Here."
DongWoo grabbed the phone, then dialled SungYeol's number; "Hello?"
 
SungYeol: "Isn't this DongWoo hyung?"
DongWoo: "Yeah. You're asking for a month leave from school?"
SungYeol: "I'm sorry for this last minute notice, but I just thought-"
DongWoo: "- I love you."
SungYeol: "What?"
DongWoo: "Bring you and your little boy toy over here at Gyu's. While you're at it, go pick up Sungjong on the way. We got a lot to talk about." 
 
After that, DongWoo hung up without any notice; handing the phone back to SungGyu.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa; MyungSoo is with him?" SungGyu shook his head, he couldn't believe it.
DongWoo shrugged his shoudlers innocently, "Beats me. I just told him to bring him with. I don't know if they're together at the moment or not."
SungGyu just stared, then finally spoke; "Hey WooHyun, please hand me those scissors."
WooHyun narrowed his eyes, "Why?"
"I'm going to kill myself."
"HYUNG!" Both DongWoo and WooHyun smacked each of his arms, "Don't even mess around like that." WooHyun raised his eye brows.
SungGyu pursed his lips, crossing his arms; then looked over at DongWoo, smirking a bit; "If MyungSoo goes, so does Hoya."
"What?" DongWoo's narrowed his eyes, he couldn't believe him. "We just broke up, and you expect me to just invite him like that?"
SungGyu shrugged his shoulders, "You clearly don't care about what MyungSoo and I went through in the past, so; what's wrong with that?" 
DongWoo lifted up his head, looking at this fool; "I can't believe you."
"I can't believe either of you!" WooHyun cut right in between them, looking at them both; "Do you guys not see how immature BOTH of you are being right now? It's honestly making me sick watching you two fight."
SungGyu backed up, if anyone could calm him down; it'd be WooHyun, and only WooHyun.
"I'm sorry." SungGyu looked down at the ground, then back up at WooHyun; who turned to face DongWoo, "You got anything to say?"
DongWoo shrugged his shoulders, "I guess I'm sorry too hyung."
 
- meanwhile
 
"HYUNGS!" Sungjong and his happy-go-lucky self walked right through the door, bouncing up and down; "So we're really going on vacation?!"
DongWoo held in a laugh, shaking his head and shrugging his shoulders; "We're planning."
SungGyu turned around, perfect timing to MyungSoo walking through the door; I wish I could murder him without having to go to jail.
"Got something to say?" MyungSoo walked up to SungGyu, narrowing his eyes.
Did I say that out loud? SungGyu faked a smile, "Of course not. It's an absolute pleasure to have you in my house hold, please; please make yourself at home." he motioned his arms out wide over to the couch.
MyungSoo smirked, "Don't mind if I do." he jumped right onto the couch, kicking his feet up in pleasure.
SungGyu breathed in, breathed out; he was the eldest of all of them, so he had to learn how to be the mature one. "Where's Yeol?"
"Right here!" SungYeol ran in, he seemed to be out of breath for some reason; "Sorry. You know your neighbor's dog? Yeah, well it chased me around your yard about 10 times or so 'til it's effing owner came out and got it. Aish." he scratched his head, irritated.
Sungjong raised his eye brows, "Hyung, it was just a poor little dog."
"Poor little dog my ! I swear it was gonna eat my head off." SungYeol breathed out once more, closing the door behind him; "I need water." they all stared at him for a bit, then he finally just walked into the kitchen.
Sungjong looked around, "I feel like someone is missing." 
DongWoo made MyungSoo sit up, making room for himself to sit down; "Someone is missing."
Sungjong looked around, "SungGyu hyung, DongWoo hyung, WooHyun hyung, SungYeol hyung is in the kitchen, MyungSoo hyung.. AH! Where's Hoya hyung?" he looked around, but mainly at DongWoo.
DongWoo looked up at the innocent fellow, just shrugging his head; he looked over at WooHyun, "Told you the kid wouldn't reply."
After that being said, their doorbell rang.
WooHyun smiled, "I never said he'd reply to YOU." he opened up the door, Hoya staring blankly at him. "What was so important you had to call me over?"
He moved out of the way for Hoya to see, "Group meeting."
Hoya looked past the doorway, of course the first person he sees is DongWoo; "You effing set this up." he was about to leave, but WooHyun tightly grabbed onto his arm.
"I don't care if you guys are dating, broken up, married, divorced, friends, enemies. You guys are BOTH coming with us." WooHyun never spoke so harsh to people, but when it came to his friendships; he would do anything.
Hoya froze, never has WooHyun given him such a tone; he looked at him, "Do you even know what I'm going through right now?"
WooHyun turned around to face the guys who were just watching, "Excuse us." he closed the door behind him and led Hoya outside.
 
"What are you doing?" Hoya's voice got louder, all he wanted to do was leave.
WooHyun sat him down on the porch, trying to calm him down. "Hoya, you know how much both you and DongWoo mean to me."
Hoya nodded his head, "I always have hyung."
"When you said that I didn't know what you guys were going through, that actually hurt. 'Cause I DO know what you're going through. It's the worst. The piercing pain. The feeling that you're not good enough. Like you just wanna die." WooHyun looked off into the distance, trying to hide those tears.
Hoya cupped his face with his hands, "I really don't get what you're trying to say right now."
WooHyun forced a laugh, "I'm making this sound a lot more dramatic then it should be. But, SungYeol said that our little group should take a little month leave from school. I mean, Spring Break is soon; we won't be missing too much."
"And you want me to come with?" Hoya asked.
WooHyun nodded his head, pursing his lips; "I know it's gonna be awkward between you and DongWoo. I'm not saying you guys have to be all touchy feely, lovey-dovey, or even talk on that matter. I just want you there with us. Like the old days, where all we did was laugh and have fun."
Hoya looked up at WooHyun, who just stared at the ground. He wanted to say no, he wanted to say no so bad. They've been best friends for almost 10 years, but no one was as close to him then WooHyun; besides DongWoo. He was always iffy about SungGyu, but especially SungYeol. It didn't matter how many fights they had, WooHyun stayed by his side 100%. So for once, he decided to make him happy instead.
"I'll go." 
WooHyun looked up at him, with a true smile this time; "Really?"
Hoya smiled back, nodding his head; "I guess it's the least I can do. Plus, you're not forcing me to talk to DongWoo; so, what the hey." 
"Thank you!" WooHyun got up, pulling Hoya in a hug; then let go. "We should probably head back in now."
Hoya laughed, "Agreed." he opened up the door, no one even moved from the spots before. But this time, SungYeol was in the room.
"When'd you get here?" he asked confused.
SungYeol chuckled, "I was just in the kitchen. Question is, when did you get here?" he asked back.
"About ten minutes or so ago, whatever." Hoya flatly answered, just sitting down right next to Sungjong and his hyper self.
SungGyu clapped his hands, "Alright, so what do we plan on doing?"
"I was thinkin' Tokyo. But that's just me." MyungSoo said, staring at his nails as he spoke.
Sungjong smiled wide, "I've always wanted to go to Japan!"
SungGyu nodded his head, he actually wanted to as well; "Any other offers?"
For a couple minutes, there was a silence; so SungYeol decided to end it, "Tokyo it is." he turned over at MyungSoo, and they both smiled at each other.
"Hold up. You guys do realize it isn't that easy to just book one quick trip out of the country, right?" SungGyu crossed his arms, staring at all of them.
MyungSoo stood up, grinning with a hint of a devious side; "My uncle lives in Tokyo. All we have to do is tell him we're vacationing for a month, and everything's all set up."
"MyungSoo hyung, you're the best!" Sungjong jumped up and down, giving him a big hug.
SungGyu looked at the two, disgusted; "Yeah, just the fckn' best." he snarled under his breath, he didn't know how long he could hold that anger inside of him.
 
- a week after, at school
 
YoungMin held his brother's books as they walked down the hallway, "Seriously, why did you have to be in AP everything?" he complained.
KwangMin stuck his tongue out, "Quit complaining, having surgery really you know." 
"But come on, you're able to hold your own dam* books aren't you?" YoungMin tried to shove them in his arms, but KwangMin refused.
"Hyung, just for today; please. I feel so weak, it's my first day back at school; cut me some slack for once." KwangMin tried the puppy eyes, and like always; they worked perfectly.
"Ugh, fine. Just today though." YoungMin opened up the door to their classroom, noticing a huge open space in it. He looked up at the clock, it was almost time for school to begin. "Who's missing?"
KwangMin looked over to where YoungMin looked, "Oh yeah! DongWoo, SungYeol, SungGyu, WooHyun, Hoya, Sungjong, and that new kid all went on a month long vacation to Tokyo."
"A month?" YoungMin asked, "Dad really let them take a month long leave? All seven of them?"
KwangMin shrugged his shoulders, "I guess. None of them are failing, DongWoo's pretty much an inch close to me for valedictorian spot. I don't see a problem with it. Aren't you happy with that?"
YoungMin sat down, pulling out KwangMin's seat next to him; "I guess. It's just, there's no one to mess with when they're not here."
"Give me those right now. I'm not even kidding." L.Joe snatched newspapers and magazines from everyone who had them, "How many times could I possibly ask you ignorant fcks?!" he grabbed some more, surprising a lot of them. 
YoungMin turned his head to the extreme yelling of anger, "L.Joe! Shut the fck up!" he turned back around, already annoyed enough.
"You shut the fck up. Just 'cause your dad owns the school, doesn't mean you own me." L.Joe turned back to what he was doing, "Just hand it over, and you won't get hurt."
"What is in those newspapers and magazines that is so special anyways?" YoungMin got up from his seat, staring L.Joe down.
L.Joe looked up at him, not afraid at all; "This doesn't concern you. So you can since your down pretty boy." 
YoungMin shook his head, quickly grabbing the top magazine; pretty much frozen after reading and seeing who was on the front cover.
 
"AFTER YEARS AND YEARS OF SEARCHING, STILL NO HOPE. WILL THE TOP COMPANY OWNER EVER FIND HIS ONLY TWO SONS?"
 
He flipped through, page after page; "MyungSoo is the son of Kim MinHo?!"
KwangMin got up from his seat, peaking over his shoulder; "That's why that boy is filthy rich! His father is the owner of the top company in all of Asia. That's fckn' crazy."
YoungMin kept flipping through, the more pages; the bigger the smirks.
"Hyung, what are you thinking of right now?" KwangMin raised his eye brows, he knew he wasn't gonna like this.
"Oh nothing." YoungMin looked down at the pictures and news, More like everything.
 
- with INFINITE, on the airplaine -
 
DongWoo nudged SungGyu's stomache, "Yah."
SungGyu took off his headphones, staring out the window; "We're not in Tokyo yet." 
"No, that's not what I'm saying." DongWoo pursed his lips, trying to point over to MyungYeol; "Those two."
He moved his head to the right, staring at the two; MyungSoo fast asleep on SungYeol's shoulder, SungYeol's head resting on his head; "They're sleeping?"
DongWoo rolled his eyes, "Yeah, I see that. But, are they dating?"
"They're just sleeping?" SungGyu let out a little laugh, stretching out his neck.
"Yeah, they are now. But when you were sleeping, they were both still awake. They were both holding hands and they kissed. On the lips." DongWoo stared at the two, still sleeping like babies.
SungGyu chuckled again, "This is weird, 'cause you're a homoual too you know."
DongWoo thought for a bit, but then shrugged his shoulders; "I guess, I just never that those two would end up together."
"Well, they are sharing a room at MyungSoo's uncle's house aren't they? That's when we'll be able to find out." SungGyu pursed his lips, his gaze went over to Hoya; who stared out the opposite window.
"What are you looking at?" DongWoo turned his head, Hoya's headphones were on. That meant he didn't notice anything else going on in the world, "Oh." after that, he looked down into his hands.
SungGyu noticed the rush of sadness that went on in DongWoo, "Are you really sure about what went on?"
"In all honesty, I'm still thinking everything through." DongWoo looked at SungGyu, "I just feel like maybe a break should help lead me to what our status should really be. I just don't wanna be in one of the those long-lasting relationships, that just crashes and breaks apart. You know?"
He tilted his head at the younger one, "You do know that not even talking to him, is killing him more and more inside; right?"
DongWoo took another glance at Hoya, he's never seen him so upset before; "I just don't think I can do it anymore hyung."
"DongWoo. You already know my honest opinions about Hoya, they may not be the best; but it's yours that matters. You make him happy, we all know that. Hell, you're probably the only one in our group that can tolerate him; along with WooHyun. And Sungjong of course, but he's still clueless." SungGyu looked behind him, Sungjong fast asleep hugging a tiny teddy bear; he smiled.
"I don't understand what you're trying to say hyung.." DongWoo looked up at SungGyu, the most confused and innocent look on his face.
SungGyu sighed, side smiling; "I think the only way you and Hoya could ever be a part of each other's lives, is if you date him again."
DongWoo's eyes quickly widened up, "You pretty much want me to fake my feelings for him?" he couldn't believe him.
"Not fake them." SungGyu began, then stopped himself for a bit; "Okay, maybe fake them a bit; but I just can't handle you guys not talking to each other. It makes things way too awkward, extra awkward especially since that MyungSoo thing is here with us as well; and we need him for this vacation. So we have no choice."
DongWoo sighed, thinking about it; then turned to look over at Hoya, "I'll talk to him once we get there.."
SungGyu nodded his head, yawning; he looked over to his right, WooHyun fell asleep so easily. He smiled, moving hair out of his face; resting his own head, right on top of his and fell into a deep slumber.
 
 
 
 
- Comment Replies:
 
 
ThuyTranxD; Well, let's see if DongYa gets back together or not.. [; No problem! And don't worry about it, it's all good. [: Thank you for still reading!
 
 
 
 
pripri; This chapter pretty much answered your question. [;
 
 
 
 
PeachCherryProposal; You'll find out sooner or later.. [;
 
 
 
 
- Please comment and subscribe!
 
Thanks guys.