[Just Trust Me]

I Am What I Am

- Recap; INFINITE finally arrived in Tokyo. YoungMin found out about their long stay, and MyungSoo's family secret. DongWoo is still giving Hoya the silent treatment. And to both their horror, they must share a bed throughout their vacation. MyungYeol pretended to have to fool WooGyu who were listening on the other side of their door. -

 

 

- meanwhile
 
Hoya toss and turned, finally sitting up on the bed; he looked at DongWoo. All he could do was bite his bottom lip, and hope that tears won't fall.
But he lost the battle. Once again.
Sungjong scratched his eyes, being awoken by the ruffling of a blanket; "Is anyone awake?"
Hoya scratched his eyes, DongWoo was a deep sleeper; and insanely deep sleeper. He could've jumped up and down constantly, and nothing would've happened. So he the lamp, just looking at Sungjong.
Sungjong ruffled his own hair, pouting his lips; he could tell that Hoya tried to wipe away his tears, but Sungjong was smarter than that. "Let's go downstairs."
"Okay." Hoya got up from the bed, turning off the lamp before they left.
Sungjong made a cup of hot chocolate for him and Hoya, slowly walking them over to the table; where Hoya rested his face on his hands.
"Yah, it's not respectful to put your elbows on the table." Sungjong nagged.
Hoya sighed, taking his elbows off the table and took a sip of his hot chocolate; "Sorry for waking you up."
Sungjong smiled, "Don't worry about it. I'm more worried about you right now."
Just when Hoya thought he would be able to fool Sungjong, he just couldn't; "It doesn't matter."
"Hyung, I know you and I aren't the closest in the group. Actually, I'm not really close to any of you guys. But I want you to know, I'm not blind. I may be childish and act clueless, but I can tell you're hurt; and it's honestly killing me inside that you don't trust me enough to tell me what's going on." Sungjong wrapped his blanket tighter around his body, it was freezing.
Hoya sighed, biting down on his bottom lip; "It's not that I don't trust you Sungjong. I just feel that if I have a problem, I should be able to deal with it myself; I hate dragging other people into my own business."
Sungjong gave Hoya's hand a tight squeeze, "This is your biggest problem Hoya. You never want help, and this is the time you need it."
Hoya looked into Sungjong's eyes. As childish as he was, as annoying as he may be; when he was serious, he was serious. He smiled back at him, "Thank you Sungjong, but I really don't know how to explain what's going on right now."
"Well clearly, something went on between you and DongWoo." he raised his eye brows.
"Not something, everything. Everything, it's over." Hoya looked down, trying not to cry.
Sungjong shook his head, "Don't ever say anything is over. You can't lose hope on something you can't go a day without thinking about. Remember that."
Hoya shook head, "I really don't think I can try any harder. I've done everything I could, he just won't budge."
"Hoya; you know DongWoo, I know DongWoo, we all know DongWoo. When he's mad, it takes awhile. Just give it some time. Don't worry, all of us are just here to help you; keep that in mind." Sungjong smiled once more, "We'll do anything it takes."
"Thank you. Thank you so much." he got up from his seat, giving Sungjong a tight hug; receiving one back, something he really needed.
 
- the next day
 
WooHyun tossed and turned, trying to find out what was making that noise; with his eyes shut. "Yah, what is that?" he grumpily asked.
SungGyu laughed, grabbing his phone and shutting off the alarm; "It's the alarm on my phone."
"Gyu, we're on vacation; haven't you ever thought about sleeping in for once?" WooHyun got up from the bed, going straight to the mirror to make sure his hair was okay.
SungGyu rolled his eyes, "Have you ever imagined your life without a mirror?"
WooHyun snarled, "Shut up, I'm sorry I like to actually look good for you."
SungGyu smiled, back hugging WooHyun from behind; he stared at them in the mirror, "WooHyun, you're perfect."
"Gyu.." WooHyun blushed, giving him a little peck on the cheek; "You're not perfect."
"Bwoh?" SungGyu let go, narrowing his tiny little eyes.
WooHyun smiled childishly, "But you're perfect to me."
SungGyu blushed, he scratched his head; a bit embarrassed from overreacting.
WooHyun smirked, "I got you there, didn't I?"
"Yeah, kinda." SungGyu scrunched up his nose, sticking his tongue out. He wrapped his arms around WooHyun's waist, looking into his eyes; "I'm so lucky to be in love with you."
"And who said best friends couldn't be together?" WooHyun smiled, he leaned in towards SungGyu's soft lips.
SungGyu closed the gap between their lips, only deepening the kiss; he loved when he could feel that WooHyun was smiling during their kisses.
 
"Hey guys-"
 
Both SungGyu and WooHyun's eyes doubled in size as they pushed each other off their body, turning their heads straight towards the door.
MyungSoo froze, he wanted to laugh; only 'cause of what happened last night. He looked up at SungYeol, who began to blush.
"Yah, ever heard of knocking on a door?!" SungGyu scolded the two.
SungYeol dashed off, he hated being scolded by SungGyu.
MyungSoo called after him, but he already left. He stood by the door, smirking; "Ever heard of not listening to people while they're having ?"
"What?!" Both SungGyu and WooHyun screamed in unison, blushing hard.
MyungSoo smiled wide, "Don't think that SungYeol and I didn't hear you two idiots last night. Fckn' creeps." he smirked once more, closing the door behind him.
"Oh my God." SungGyu scratched his head, frustrated with everything; "We are fckn' creeps."
WooHyun rolled his eyes, he didn't really care what MyungSoo said; "At least we can be creeps together." he hugged SungGyu tightly, not wanting to let go.
 
- later on
 
"So what do you guys plan on doing with the rest of your stay here?" Max rested his elbows on the table, awaiting the boys' answers.
They all just looked at each other, shrugging their shoulders.
MyungSoo spoke up first, "We actually all just came here to have some peace away from people in Seoul. So we're pretty much all gonna be going our separate ways on this trip." while he was speaking, he kept glancing at SungGyu; who glared him, as always.
"Yeah, but are there any certain spots or locations that are really nice to visit here?" WooHyun sat up, actually really curious.
Max tapped his fingers, looking up; "I honestly really have no time to actually visit any real popular locations 'cause of how busy I am. But, a couple blocks from here; there's this beautiful park. When I need time to think, I go there; it's so calm and relaxing. It's loaded with Japanese Cherry Blossoms, which happens to be my favorite tree. Lots of people stroll around, and it's quite adorable to see all the couples and little kids playing around without a care."
WooHyun looked at SungGyu, and they nodded in satisfaction.
"Where can I go shopping?" Sungjong asked, causing everyone to laugh.
Sungjong pouted his lips, "What? I like to stay in style." he stuck his tongue out at everyone.
Max smiled, pointing at Sungjong; "I think I've come to the conclusion that you're my favorite one."
"Yah!" MyungSoo interrupted, pretending to act jealous; "I'm blood over here."
Max rolled his eyes, "That's why I'm forced to love you."
He sunk down in his seat, everyone bursting with laughter.
"Oh ignore him." Max said about MyungSoo, who snarled and sat back up. He looked back at Sungjong, "Downtown Tokyo is beautiful at night, I suggest you guys go there as many times as you can. It doesn't matter how long you're there, you'll never be able to explore the entire place. I still haven't had time to, I've only been there for PV shootings; and it's really breathtaking."
DongWoo took one more bite of his egg roll, placing his napkin on the table and got up; "I'm gonna go catch up on some sleep. Excuse me." without another word, he went back upstairs.
After he was gone, everyone's eyes turned to Hoya; who was obviously hurt.
Max looked around, "Are you two dating?"
"Were." The rest of them answered for Hoya, who stayed silent.
Max nodded his head, "What went wrong?"
MyungSoo looked at Hoya, he didn't like him; but he knew what it was like after a break up. He himself didn't like being harrassed with questions, "Uncle, it's a long story."
Hoya turned his head to MyungSoo, a bit surprised that he defended him.
"Operation Help Hoya begins, now!" Sungjong jumped up from his seat, fist in the air.
"What?" Hoya looked up at Sungjong.
Sungjong smiled wide, looking at everyone else; "Hoya, after our talk last night; and after you fell asleep. All five of us had a little meeting. For yours, and DongWoo's sake, and hell; ours too. We hate seeing you guys like this, especially since it was never like this before. So, for you; we've come up with a plan to help."
Oh dear Lord.. Hoya looked around, nodding heads surrounded him; but he was just as confused as Max.
 
- later on
 
Sungjong massaged Hoya's shoulders, trying to calm him down; "Hoya, you'll be fine."
Hoya shook his head, "No I won't, because I know he won't talk to me."
"Hoya, if you two are the only ones left in the house; I'm pretty sure he'll talk to you. It's not like he can leave or anything without his wallet." MyungSoo rolled his eyes, resting his head on SungYeol's shoulders."
"You took his wallet?!" Hoya looked at all of them.
Everyone turned and pointed to MyungSoo, "His idea." they said in unison.
Hoya walked towards him, "Why would you take the dude's wallet?"
He held his hands up in defense, "Look, I helped you here. Think about it, if he has money; he can easily just leave, then you'll be the one stuck alone. But without it, you guys are kind forced to be together." MyungSoo backed up a step.
"Hoya, he's actually right for once this time. We only did things that would benefit you. Now please, get your boy back!" SungGyu patted his back for encouragement.
SungYeol opened up the front door, smiling to Hoya; "Hwaiting!"
Hoya nodded, still no expression change; he watched all of them beginning to leave him.
"If you need us, just call my phone; we're only going to be strolling around Downtown Tokyo, so we won't be too far." Sungjong gave him a strong hug, patting his back as well; "Good luck!" him and WooHyun said together. After that, they all disappeared into the distance.
Hoya sighed, closing the door behind him. He turned back around, nearly having a heart attack to DongWoo standing in the kitchen.
DongWoo turned his head, just looking at DongWoo; he didn't say a word, and got back to making his sandwich.
Hoya, they went through all that trouble to help you; might as well make the first move. "Hey DongWoo, can we talk?" he walked towards him, shaking from nervousness.
DongWoo looked up at him, Am I supposed to give him a chance? Is this the moment to find out if it was actually in love or not? he stared blankly, not knowing what to do.
And the silent treatment continues on. Hoya breathed in and out, trying to calm himself down; "Okay, I don't care if you're not going to answer me; but I just need to speak my own words for once."
DongWoo stared, but made it clear enough he was listening.
"DongWoo, I loved you. I love you. I still do. I don't care if you think I'm attached, clingy, everything in between. I just want you to know that I tried to give you everything. But I guess my everything wasn't enough." he paused, to breathe.
Is this is plee of wanting to get back together? DongWoo was going to speak, but Hoya was too quick.
"I don't care if we're just friends. It'll take time, but I'll be able to get over being in love with you. But if I don't talk to you for the rest of my life, I don't think I'll be able to live. I'd rather be dead then have to-"
And right then and there, DongWoo held onto Hoya's faced; and kissed him. 
He kissed him with everything he had.
No words had to be said.
 
- meanwhile
 
"I wonder how DongWoo and Hoya are doing right now.." Sungjong pursed his lips, gripping onto SungGyu and Hoya's arms; ing the two straight dab in the middle.
WooHyun looked down at the young one, snarling a bit; but he was never jealous of him holding onto SungGyu, Sungjong was pretty much their love child. "I'm sure they're doing fine."
"I have the urge to call him and make sure." Sungjong grabbed his phone, about to dial; but SungGyu grabbed it away from his reach.
"Don't. It's better not to bother them, 'cause you never know what could be going on." SungGyu bit his bottom lip, actually a bit nervous about what could be happening between the two.
MyungSoo listened on, "Yeah, you really never know what could be going on; huh.." he messed.
WooGyu glared at him, "Shut up." they even said together.
Sungjong looked at all four of them, "I don't know what's going on, but.. look!" he pointed up, beautiful fire works took over the night sky.
"This really is beautiful." SungYeol looked up, amazed by what he saw; he's seen fireworks before, but nothing could compare.
MyungSoo smiled at the Choding, "You're so precious SungYeol."
SungYeol blushed, looking back down at MyungSoo; he gave him a soft kiss to the lips, but pulled away just to smile.
"So are you guys together or not?!" SungGyu asked, extremely irritated by MyungYeol's PDA.
MyungSoo and SungYeol looked at each other, then faced the three; "I don't know, are we?" they said in unison, as if they planned everything out to mess with their brains.
"Aish!" WooHyun cursed under his breath, "I swear, generation after generation just gets worse." 
MyungSoo smirked, the three began walking away; not aware that MyungSoo and SungYeol weren't following.
SungYeol began to follow, but MyungSoo pulled him back; "What?"
"I've been here various times, we won't get lost; promise." MyungSoo held his pinky up, smiling.
"And you call me childish." he linked pinkies and they both laughed. 
They began walking to various different stores, a coffee shop, and took plenty of selcas and pictures of other things with MyungSoo's Nikon camera.
They stayed at the coffee shop, looking through pictures they took together; "Oh my gosh Yeol, you have the ugliest derp face I've ever seen." MyungSoo tried not to laugh, pointing at the picture.
"Let me see!" SungYeol grabbed the camera out of his hand, "I think I'm kinda cute." he stuck his tongue out. Sighing, he looked around the coffee shop; it was so comfy, it felt like you were back at home.
SungYeol just smiled as MyungSoo browsed through their pictures together, but then his eyes wandered off onto the TV screen; commercials were playing, he absolutely despised them. They were so annoying. But something caught his eyes. "Uhm, MyungSoo."
MyungSoo looked up at the TV screen, he began to flush from embarrassment; "Oh my God."
 
"It's always great to stop by and have a quick drink. You never wanna be dehydrated!"
 
SungYeol pointed at the screen, "Is that you?"
Myungsoo nodded his head, "Before moving back down to Seoul, I was chosen to be in some commercials. And a drama. But that was it." he tried to cough through the drama part, but SungYeol caught it.
"You were in Jiu weren't you?" SungYeol questioned.
MyungSoo's eyes widened, "How did you-" he was going to finish the question, but he was getting a call from a restricted number. He looked down, a bit confused; but looked at SungYeol.
SungYeol smiled, "Go ahead."
MyungSoo got up from his seat, and stepped outside; "Who is this?"
 
"That doesn't matter. All you need to do is cooperate with me, and no one gets hurt.."
 
 
 
 
- Comment Replies:
 
 
PuririXD; MyungSoo is a genius! And psh, I'll help you; YoungMin's pissing me off in this fic.. xD
 
 
 
 
Kpopvivian18; Gotta love MyungYeol! xD
 
 
 
 
nekonekouwaaa; MyungYeol truly is precious, hehe. Ahh, YaDong just always have to make things so complicating for me and you?! xD Oh, and I mentioned this in one of the first chapters. MyungSoo and SungGyu used to go to the same school. MyungSoo always picked on SungGyu, and he decided to bring him along to vandalize the school as a joke. But once they all got caught, MyungSoo and his group of friends blamed everything on Gyu. So he got suspended, even if he did absolutely nothing. Grr, I totally agree. xD
 
 
 
 
clang2; Everyone seems to love MyungYeol's prank on WooGyu, hehehe.
 
 
 
 
 
- Oh snap.
Who called MyungSoo?
Are DongWoo and Hoya gonna officially be together again?
Find out in the next chapters!
Thank you soo much for reading!
Comment and subscribe please.
That means so so much. ^_^