Chapter 8: 'You were a really good friend'

Pure hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If I could be a dance machine just for a day"

Jungkook really likes to dance!!

Finally the week came. You spend the entire week thinking about what to prepare for Valentine’s Day and got yourself all busy.

//3 days before D-Day//

*ruffle ruffle* you were in the kitchen looking for all the equipment to make chocolates. You have found a few recipes and were ready to try them out. *Clink Clank Clink Clank* While making the chocolates, you made a lot of noise and woke your mum up because you were making it at night.

“YAH! Hyejin ah! What are you doing at this hour?” Your mum screamed as she walked out from her room.

“Chocolate.” You simply replied and got back to work.

“Chocolate?” Your mum got curious and came over to take a look at what you were doing. He took one of the chocolate which you have made and popped it into . “Eww! Who are you making these for? You must hate the person a lot.”

“Is it that bad?” You asked feeling disappointed and tried one too. “KKKkkkkkk~ OH IT’S SO BITTER!”

*Why does it taste so bad? How am I supposed to give this to Jungkook… and of course the rest… too…* you thought blushing at the thought of Jungkook and feeling bad for him.

//2 days before D-Day//

*Clink clank clink clank* you were making chocolate in the night again.  With the experience you had the night before, you were confident that you will be able to make better chocolate tonight. You also searched for more recipes to try out so that you will not fail again.

“You’re at it again? Weren’t you done yesterday?” Your mum came out of her room again because of all the noise made.

“I didn’t succeed yesterday, but today I’m gonna succeed. Just go back to sleep omma~” You whined at your mum.

You worked late into the night and had batches and batches of chocolates made. However, there was still no improvement in the taste of the chocolate. Finally you gave up at 3am. You cleaned up the kitchen and went to bed.

// 1 day before D-Day//

“So Hyejin ah, have you decided whether to give the chocolates to the boys? Don’t give all of them okay, only to the one you like. We’re gonna do the same too, Raemi, Minjung and I.” Yoohae hooked onto your arm as the four of you walked into school together.

Both Raemi and Minjung nodded in agreement to what Yoohae had said.

“Huh? Only one? Isn’t that forcing me to confess?” You ask puzzled.

“Confess? You really have someone you like among the guys? We only wanted to give it to the guy that you think is the cutest.” Raemi asked, sounding excited.

“N… no… no of course not!” You tried to explain but blushed. “I… I just thought that you two have someone that you like amo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter