Chapter 21: I didn't do it

Pure hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked home kicking stones along the way. You slid your hands done along your bag strap and let out a loud sigh.

//Flashback//

“Hyejin-ah!” Taehyung called from behind as the three of you walked to school in the morning.

You stopped and turned around to look at him. Please, please don’t bring up anything from earlier on. Please… You thought as he ran to you with a drawstring bag.

“Here.” He said while he handed you the bag.

“What’s this?” You asked flatly.

“It’s honey water.” Taehyung replied, taking out the bottle. “I.. Jungkook prepared it for you! He even added lemons this time.”

“Oh… Thanks.” You took the bottle and smiled.

Jungkook watched from behind, his brows furrowed. You happened to look over Taehyung’s shoulder and saw his expression.

“Is… Is Jungkook okay? He doesn’t look well.” You asked softly.

“Oh. Ignore him.” Taehyung let out an awkward laugh. “He’s just still not over what happened just now.”

“O-okay…” You turned around and continued walking. You didn’t want to ask why there were outside their house and worst, fighting.

//End of flashback//

The whole day went by and you didn’t talk to Jungkook at all. You did talk to Taehyung because he started the conversations with you but everything was awkward.

What was that expression about? Was it because Taehyung oppa and I were talking? That can’t be it. Taehyung oppa and I talk to each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter