Chapter 3: First thoughts

Pure hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A very good morning to everyone! Welcome to Seoul School of Arts and congratulations to all of you, you who have passed the audition with your talents and now you are here officially as a student of Seoul School of Arts. I am your principal, Mr Kang. Let me first introduce..." The principal started his speech for the enrollment service. The students listened attentively although some students of younger age startes talking among themselves as their attention span were short.

Yoohae spotted a boy with a funny haircut a few rows in front and turned over to you, wanting to share the interesting sight.

"Hyejin ah, yah hyejin ah." Yoohae whispered to you.

"Hey, look over at..." she stopped when she saw the student beside you. It was Jungkook. Yoohae then quickly changed the topic and exclaimed "Hyejin ah! Isn't that Jeon Jungkook from BTS?"

Yoohae said it a little too loud causing the students around her to look at her. Obviously Jungkook did too hearing his name, other fans of BTS looked over too hearing their idol's name.

Only you who were lost didn't know who Jungkook was. *What?! He's a kpop star? Who's BTS? Did they only debut recently?* you thought as you gazed at Jungkook with a confused look.

"OMMO! OMMO! IT REALLY IS GOLDEN MAKNAE JUNGKOOK! QUICK! LOOK!"A student from behind shouted as she tapped her friend beside her furiously. 
The hyungs from BTS saw what happened and were all l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter