Chapter 6: Getting to know them... or rather, him.

Pure hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*pffft* you jumped on your bed after bathing and got ready for bed. Only, you could not fall asleep. What happened during break time was stuck in your mind and you really want to find out if all that was a dream. You were confused and had all kinds of thoughts running through your head.

"Was that a dream? It didn't feel like a dream though. That feeling was so real, so vivid. I was sure I saw Taehyung oppa. But... but then it felt like a dream too... so is it a...." you said to yourself in bed. "Aish!!" You said in frustration and forced yourself to sleep.

//Meanwhile in BTS dorm//

Everyone had washed up and was ready to go to bed. The members all tucked themselves in and quickly fell asleep. However, in the dance studio, Jungkook was still dancing like crazy. He free styled with any music that played in his playlist until his legs were so tired, they could not support him. He fell to the ground, breathing heavily. He still could not get Taehyung and Hyejin out of his mind. He was confused, frustrated, sad, angry, but he had no idea why he was feeling this way.

//Second day in school//

School went as per normal. Lessons and lessons, but you enjoyed it because you enjoyed music and you enjoyed what you are studying now. You shared facts about EXO with Raemi and Yoohae and sometimes would spazz over them. Even though Jungkook was sitting right there, you did not seem to care and just continued to talk about EXO.

On the other side, it was not a usual day for Jungkook. He kept stealing glances at you over his shoulder and had what happened the previous day in his mind the whole time. The only time that he was not thinking about it was when he watched you spazz over EXO. It was fascinating for him since you were always so cold and quiet in front of him.

Finally break time came and you naturally got out of your sit to go to that quiet and peaceful field.

“Hey Hyejin, why not stay in class and try talking to BTS and Zelo? You haven’t had a conversation with them since two weeks ago. Zelo has also been asking me about you and why you always disappear during break time.” Yoohae grabbed hold of your wrist and said.

“Yeah… Jungkook has also been asking about you. They have all been curious about you.” Raemi added in. Jungkook ha went to the washroom so he did not hear any of that.

“Erm… okay…” You said as the BTS members and Zelo came in. You looked at them and out to the corridor. There were lesser people now outside the class compared to last week and so you thought maybe you could handle it.

“Hey Hyejin! Finally we get to see you during recess break!” Namjoon said as he walked into class followed by the rest.

“Yay! Hyejin’s gonna be with us to day!” Jimin said with his cute smiley face as he placed his arm over your shoulder. Taehyung frowned a little but smiled again so that no one would notice.

Jungkook walked came back to class from the washroom and was surprised to see you still in class. He walked over to you slowly as though he saw the wrong person. When he was sure that it was you, a smile appeared on his face.

*I should find a chance to know her better today* Jungkook thought as he walked over to his sit. He then quickly glanced over to Taehyung when he remembered what happened yesterday. Taehyung was looking at you and you alone. It was as though his eyes were locked on you and he had his best smile on his face, showing all his teeth.

Jungkook sat down and started talking to his hyungs and the girls as usual.

“Hyejin ah, why do you always go to the field during break time?” Jungkook asked you curiously.

“Oh, I’m not used to crowded places…” You replied.

“It seem like there isn’t much people outside class today.” You said as you glance out the window to the corridor.

“Hey guys! Let’s play truth or dare! Since for the first time everyone is here,” Hoseok looked at you and suggested. “Let’s get to know one another better!”

“Yeah! That’ll be fun!” Zelo said and everyone smiled. You did too.

Hoseok took his water bottle and placed it on Yoohae’s table which you all have sat around. He turned the bottle and it stop with the cap pointing at Jin.

“Truth or dare?” Jimin asked excitedly.

“Dare.” Jin answered.

“Whoa!!~” The others exclaimed sarcastically and you were the only surprised one. You expected Jin to choose ‘truth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter