Chapter 4: What is she like?

Pure hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why isn't Jungkook talking to anybody? He should talk to his friends!" Namjoon said to the camera. The rest of the hyungs started laughing at their dongsaeng who is just staring into space and not talking to anyone. Yoongi was busy snapping away with his camera.

"He's not even giving us a look" Hoseok commented and pouted. Just as he said that, Jungkook turned and waved at his hyungs. They all smiled.

There were many people whispering and you knew that it was all about the student next to you, a member of a debut group 'BTS', someone who you have no idea of. Yoohae tried explaining to you about BTS and listed out all the members in BTS, however you were still confused. *What do you mean? They performed on Music shows? But… But when? I don't remember seeing then perform!* you thought as Yoohae explained.

Finally it was time to move to the classrooms. Students were told to return to their classrooms in sections.  You were happy to be allocated into the same class as Yoohae and Raemi, happily you clanged onto Yoohae's arm and made your way to the classroom. Along with two other new students, you and Yoohae were introduced the the rest of the class by the teacher. The teacher then gave instructions to sit down and both of you quickly scrambled to the empty seats right behind Raemi, by the window and settled down.

The class was given a few minutes to mingle with the new students and everyone was chatting away.
"OH MY GOD!" a girl suddenly screamed. There was a moment of silence before the whispers started again. You looked up, away from your phone. A figure that seemed almost perfect ran into the class. It was Jungkook.

*panting* "Good... Good morning teacher, so... Sorry I'm late!" Jungkook greeted as he panted. "I was at the office settling some last minute administrative matters.”

“It’s alright” the teacher said and turned to the class. “Many of you should know Jeon Jungkook as he have already debuted in a group called BTS. I hope that the fans of BTS in this class” he paused and looked at the girl who screamed just now. “Will not be distracted or distract anybody else during lessons because of Jungkook. Treat him nicely as he is also like you, here to learn.”

Having said finish, the teacher told Jungkook to find an empty seat in class. Raemi waved over to Jungkook asking him to sit beside her where she has placed her bag on. Jungkook smiled and went over. It was not surprising for anybody that Jungkook would sit beside Raemi because everybody knew that Raemi’s was the cousin of Namjoon, the leader of BTS. You knew too as Yoohae had explained everything to you during the ceremony earlier on.

*That’s why Raemi had her bag placed bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter