Chapter 2: Intro (Jungkook ver)

Pure hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH!" Hoseok shouted as he ran into maknae Jungkook's room and jumped on him who was still asleep.

"It’s 7am! Wakie wakie our golden maknae~ Let this hyung give you some hope, I am J-hope for a reason!” Hoseok continued and used his hands to puff Jungkook’s cheek.

Jungkook did not respond to any of that and Hoseok started to threaten him. “Hey! If you don’t wake up this very moment, I’m gonna kiss you like how I kissed taehyung during Rookie King!”

Hearing that, jungkook sat up immediately smiling and told Hoseok “eishh… what's this.”

Taehyung was walking pass Jungkook’s room and heard what Hoseok said to Jungkook and shouted at them “YAH! Don’t remember that!” and quickly headed to the bathroom.

Time check: 7.05am

Jungkook got off his bed slowly and walked towards the bathroom like a zombie. He was about to push the bathroom door open when Taehyung opened. “Ah… Good morning.” He greeted still half asleep. Taehyun moved away from the door to let his dongsaeng through. As expected by all the members of BTS, Jungkook fell asleep in the washroom… again.

Time check: 7.20am

Jimin stood in front of the washroom and shouted at the top of his lungs “JEON JUNGKOOK! COME OUT OF THE WASH ROOM NOW! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR ENROLLMENT CEREMONY!”

Hearing that, Jungkook quickly got out of the washroom realizing that he did not have much time left.  He rushed into his room and put on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter