Chapter 1: Intro (Hyejin ver)

Pure hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyebrows curved into a frown as the sunlight shone onto your face. It was like the rays of lights were piercing through your eyelids and onto your eyes. You open your eyes carefully and reached out to block the light shining on your eyes. You turn your head to the side to check on the time, it was 7.24am. You sat up squinting, with your hand still held up blocking the light. You sat motionless on your bed and suddenly something hit you. It was your first day of school at Seoul school of Arts (SSA) and you had to be in school early for the enrollment ceremony that starts at 8.15am.

Time check: 7.27am

You have been approved of enrolling into SSA last month after you attended the audition last year end.  Since young, you have always looked over to SSA which was only a few blocks away from your apartment. Snapping out of your thoughts, you quickly jumped out of bed and dashed into the washroom to wash up.

Time check: 7.35am

After washing up, you took out your new school uniform carefully. It was a long sleeved white blouse with a dark blue plated skirt, along with a blue striped ribbon to be worn in replacement of a tie. The boys were to wear ties and the girls were to wear ribbons. In addition, there was a yellow outwear that was to be worn during the winter season or during school ceremonies. You carefully but quickly put on your uniform and aligned your name tag.

Time check: 7.42am

Then you brushed your long brown hair and swept them over your right shoulder to the front. You then sat down in front of your dressing table and began to put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter