Chapter 10: Taehyung's feelings

Pure hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taehyun’s side of story)

Taehyung sent you to the sick bay and sat by your bed until you were sound asleep. When he heard the bell for break time, he checked on you and you were having a slight fever.

*I should go tell the othes. They should be worried. I’ll come back and take care of her after that.* He thought.

Taehyung walked along the corridor outside your class and overheard the girl’s and BTS along with Zelo’s conversation when he was at the door.

“Hey, Zelo! What did you get for Yoohae?” Jimin asked Zelo.

“Err… It’s a secret. I’m only giving it to her after school.” Zelo replied as he looked at Yoohae.

“Really! You got a surprised for me? Thank you baby!” Yoohae exclaimed in a high pitched voice.

“It better be sweeter than what Jungkook got for Hyejin! He wrote a really sweet quote for Hyejin.” Raemi exposed.

“Ohhh~ What’s the quote?” Hoseok asked excitedly.

“Yah hyung!” Jungkook tried to shush Hoseok.

“A day without you is like a day without Sun, a night without you is like a night without moon, a life without you is like a life without life, this is how important you are to me” Yoohae read of the card that was kept under you table.

“Awww that’s really sweet!” Minjung commented.

“Talking about Hyejin, where is she?” Namjoon asked.

“We don’t know. She left right after she gave Jungkook his gift. Maybe she’s so shy that she have been hiding in the toilet until now.” Yoohae answered.

The rest laughed.

“Hyejin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter