Chapter 16: MINJUNG X JIMIN

Pure hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

//Flash back//

“Huff.. huff… huff…” Minjung panted as she ran full speed to school in the morning. It was only 5am but she was already at school. The previous night, she had received a text from Jimin to meet him at the back of the school. Minjung walked to the back of the school as she paced her breathing. From a far, she could see Jimin already there and he was kicking some stones. Minjung made her way to jimin with quick steps.

“Hey.” She called out. “Sorry I’m late.”

“No, I came early.” Jimin replied waving his hands. “And hey.” He smiled.

The two stayed silent for a long time. They were just staring at each other waiting for someone to say something.

“So…” Minjung said and took a step closer to Jimin.

“Yeah.. so…” Jimin said and rubbed the back of his next.

“What did you want to talk to me about?” Minjung walked past Jimin and sat down on a bench behind him.

Jimin took a step back and sat down on the other end of the bench.

“Erm… What I wanted to tell you…” Jimin whispered.

The cold wind blew and Minjung shivered.

“Are you cold?” Jimin noticed and he sat closer to Minjung, placing his jacket over her.

“Thanks.” Minjung said not looking at Jimin.

They had no idea why it was so awkward between them. It’s not like this is the first time the two of them were alone together. Minjung noticed that Jimin still had his arm around her and she looked up. She jerked back when she saw Jimin staring at her intensively.

“Ji-Jimin” She stuttered.

Jimin didn’t look away. Instead, he looked deeper into her eyes. As he inched closer to Minjung who was backing away, his eyes travelled to her lips then back to her eyes. At some point, Minjung couldn’t back away anymore because Jimin was pulling her near. Slowly, Jimin tilted his head slightly and planted his lips on Minjung’s gently. Minjung panicked. She blinked intensively and tried to pull back. However Jimin had his hand behind her head pushing her closer. Jimin turned his head the other way and Minjung’s lips. Startled by his actions, Minjung pushed Jimin away.

“S-Sorry! Did.. Did I scare you?” Jimin asked worriedly as he saw Minjung’s startled face.

Minjung collected herself and let out a soft cough. “N-No, you didn’t” She whispered.

Jimin removed his arms around Minjung and let out an awkward cough.

“Erm… I-I have duty to do today… so…” Jimin’s voice became softer. He stood up and walked away leaving Minjung on the bench.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter