Chapter 18: Busted

Pure hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No… No… /huff/ h-hyung can’t /huff/ he can’t be the one… no /huff/

Jungkook said to himself as he ran after Taehyung.

Dat dat dat dat..

Taehyung stopped walking hearing footsteps running behind him. Who would be here so early in the morning? I haven’t seen anyone this early in the past few days. Taehyung thought as he slowly turn his head to the side trying to see who it was. He couldn’t risk anyone seeing him here. The school was in the opposite direction and the fact that he isn’t even supposed to be out this early in the morning and worst, outside someone’s house. He was bound to create scandal if someone recognizes him.

Seeing Taehyung stop walking, Jungkook stopped running too. ! I can’t let hyung see me! What was I thinking?? If he saw me, it’ll be so obvious I was following him! Jungkook said inwardly and quickly hid behind a car parked by the road.

Taehyung turned to see no one except for himself. But he wasn’t going to let it off. What if someone really saw him? He had to make sure that there was really no one there. Taehyung walked back down the road and carefully looked around making sure he doesn’t miss a spot that anyone can possibly hide. He even checks behind the street light poles (I mean like who is slim enough to hide behind there seriously). Finally, Taehyung came to the car where Jungkook is hiding. Taehyung peered through the windows of the car to make sure that no one was hiding inside. Little did he know his donsaeng was hiding behind it. Taehyung then started to walk slowly around the car trying to make no noise. He didn’t want to scare off anyone that is possibly hiding behind the car.

Jungkook noticed the shadow coming towards him and he backed away. For every step Taehyung took front, he would take a step back. Just like that, they circled the whole car wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter