Dolls

Pierced and Delicate

I open my eyes to see Ravi watching me.
"Hello," he says, sipping a drink.
"Hi," I say, sitting up.
"Nice bed head," he says, as I swing my legs over the bed's side.
"Do you want something?" I ask, moving to the bathroom.
"Not anymore. Dress warm," he says, leaving the room. I roll my eyes, and move the bathroom. Bandages sit over my body, and I start unwinding them. My arm is healed, and my neck shows healing when I peal that off. I shake it off, and move to the closet off the bathroom. Red, black, and brown fill most of the colors, with white, and blue floating in. I slip on black jeans, and a large red sweater covering where the scars should be. I walk out, and see that redhead man.
"I'm N, and I'm to take you to the dining room," he says, turning and walking out the door. I follow him, as he walks quickly down the halls. Large doors block my view, and N turns to me.
"Master Ravi will join you shortly. Be grateful he takes care of you," N says, opening the door for me to enter. I move in, and the door slams behind me. I blink at the size, as another opens to Ravi walking in.
"Sit," he commands, walking to the head of the table, and pulling out a chair. I run over quickly, and sit down slowly. He pushes me in, and sits himself at the head of the long table.
"Are you hungry?" He asks, and I nod. He smiles lightly, and nods at the servant near the door. He runs away, and Ravi turns back.
"How are you feeling?" He asks, "Hongbin scratched you fairly deep."
"It's bandaged, and should be fine," I say, as servants filter in with food. It's set in front of me, and they move out quickly.
"Eat. You'll need it," Ravi says, slipping a fork into my hand.
"Don't you need to eat?" I ask, looking at him.
"Lavender. I have all the food I need right here," he says, sliding a finger along my arm. I shiver, as his eyes flash for a moment. He sinks back into his chair, and snaps his fingers. A glass makes its way into his hand, and he sips the red drink slowly. I shake my head, and hurry with the food before I lose my appetite.
"You must have been hungry," he says, as the plate, and glasses are taken away. I shrug, and he stands, moving over to me. He pulls out the chair, and I stand, moving away.
"Time to continue the tour," he says, leading me away. He winds down the building, with me following behind. The temperature drops, and I shiver as he continues moving us down. My breathe shows as we enter a room that sends freezing chills down my spine. Something slams against glass, and I back away slightly.
"Hongbin," Ravi says, walking over the glass cage.
"Master. Human," he says, looking at me.
"My human. You aren't allowed to hurt her," Ravi says, as he slams against the glass again.
"Help," a weak voice says. I turn to one of the other cages, and see a man wrapped in wires. I walk to him, and he reaches out.
"Help me," he begs, looking like a kicked puppy.
"Are you Ken?" I mouth, and he nods rapidly.
"Lavender. Come back here," Ravi says.
"I'm sorry," I mouth, and he walks back more in to his cage.
"Hongbin. What do you say to Lavender?" Ravi says, looking at him.
"Sorry," he growls, slamming again on the glass.
"Okay," I whisper, as Ravi hits the glass back.
"Behave if you ever want to be let out," Ravi growls, and Hongbin walks back, and sits.
"Play nice," Ravi says, as Hongbin's crossed eyes move to a calm brown. I back away, as his clothes change into a suit.
"I guess you want out," Ravi says, pulling on a lock to let him out.
"Yes master," he says, in a normal tone. Hair covers his eye, as he walks normally over to us. I back away again, as Ravi holds me still.
"This is my doll. We have to keep him looked up when he enters his doll form," Ravi says, as Hongbin's eyes blink red and brown.
"I'm sorry that I hurt you," he says, smiling, showing off dimples I didn't know he had.
"It's okay," I say, as he walks up the stairs away from this place.
"We should be going as well," Ravi says, as Ken bangs lightly on his glass again.
"Ken. He isn't coming back. Get used to it," Ravi says, as Ken's eyes turn the unmistakable shade of gold.
"Lavender, we're leaving," Ravi says, grabbing my arm, and pulling me back up the stairs. We walk as the skin around his hand turns red.
"Master," Hongbin says, as Ravi shoves him aside, and we continue to my red room. He throws me on the bed, and crawls over me. Hair orange, eyes red, and teeth out.
"I've decide to let you go to go to school tomorrow, but tonight you stay," he growls, forcing his mouth and teeth on me. He bites quickly, and pulls it all out again. He leaves his teeth marks along my wrist, taking what he needs from there.
"Sweet dreams," he says, crudely wrapping my arm as I slip into sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: wow long chapter. Like 950+ words. Please comment. (-<) <3 ^_^