Red

Pierced and Delicate

/He walks into the red room, and over to my bed.
"I'm sorry," he says, the first words he's spoken.
"It's okay," I say, taking his hands.
"I can't get you out of here," he says, sighing slightly.
"What does that mean?" I ask, as he sits near me.
"Ravi has control over you," he says, looking at me.
"What does that mean?" I ask again.
"Look. He has you claimed, he hasn't mated with you. But unless he gives you up willing, I can't take you back," he explains slightly.
"Claim? Mate? What?" I ask, looking over him.
"I'm not human, and neither is he," he says, as his eyes flash gold.
"Then what are you?" I ask, looking over him.
"Humans call us vampires, but we are one of the many immortal beings of the world," he says, as his teeth grow. He crawls forward to me, and traces my forehead.
"So does he just want my blood," I ask, as his hand moves my neck.
"Mostly, unless he mates. He's the prince, if he mates then he'll be king, with you as his queen," he says, tracing my neck.
"Why is this a problem?" I ask, and he sighs.
"Because, I don't want you to be mated with him. I want you be my claim, and my mate," he says, rubbing my neck slightly.
"Are you thirsty?" I ask, and he laughs.
"A little," he says, and I pull my hair to the side.
"Go ahead," I say, and he takes my neck in his mouth. He drinks for a while, and pulls back after it closed.
"You are so sweet," he says, a small smile forming.
"One more thing, is this all a dream?" I ask, looking at him.
"A reality that feels like a dream," he says, kissing my eyes. He stands, and looks at me.
"Wait. What's your name?" I ask, as he moves to the window.
"Exiled Prince Leo. You will remember this night now. Along with all the nights before. I can't unblock the memories Ravi blocked. Hyuk will help you. Don't trust Ravi," he says, slipping out the window. I fall back on the pillow, and close my eyes again./

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Leo can visit my dreams. -raises eyebrows- Happy white/pi day! (-<) <3 ^_^