Temporary

Pierced and Delicate

"We should be good for now," Hyuk says. I collapse, tired from running.
"Leo," Ken says, smiling and sitting beside him.
"Ken, can you go find water?" Leo asks, and he nods rapidly before running off.
"Blind obedience much?" I say, as I lay back.
"He's a doll. Don't expect anything less," Hyuk says, as he sits himself.
"Doll?" I ask.
"Very rare, and given to leaders," Hyuk says, as he runs back.
"Stream," Ken says, and we follow him. It's small, but clear. Hyuk and I slump down, and drink from the rivulet.
"Doesn't Ken need to drink?" I ask, as I continue.
"Another special thing about dolls. They don't need substance. If the person they follow is alive, then they live," Hyuk says, as he takes his full.
"I know where to go," Leo says, walking up the stream.
"Lets go," Hyuk says, as Ken skips along walking up and down.
"Do dolls have endless energy?" I ask, as we reach a flat clearing.
"Yep," Hyuk says, as Leo walks to the middle, and moves something.
"Get in," Leo commands. Ken falls, and Hyuk walks down the ladder. I move down, and Leo closes the entrance. We move down, and a small light is seen.
"Welcome to safety bunker number five," Leo says, as we gather at the bottom. He leads us to another part, and we find it pleasant.
"How long can we stay here?" Hyuk asks.
"Not very. Maybe for the night," Leo says. He leads them into a room, and they collapse on the beds, asleep. He walks us to another room, and I fall on the bed.
"Is there anyway to stop Ravi?" I ask, closing my eyes.
"I could challenge him, like he did me, but you could be dead by then. There is something else, but it is very risky," he says, laying beside me.
"What?" I ask, as my bones pop from the use of today.
"We could mate, but he'll kill us either way," he says, and I turn to face him.
"I trust you, and whatever we do. I stay beside you. Beside what could it possible hurt," I say, and he smiles.
"Okay," he says.
"So, what do we need to do?" I ask, and he smirks.
"I think you know what we need to do," he says, as his eyes darken considerably.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: guess what comes next... Would you want me to post that? Anyway, still waiting for jjcc's mv. And I started another story. Two really. One might just turn in to a one shot. (-<) <3 ^_^