Claim

Pierced and Delicate

I blink my eyes open to a room of red. Red silk, red pieces, red clothes on me. A brunette walks in, and sits beside me on the bed.
"Hello," he says, smiling.
"Hi," I say, looking over him. A suit sits on his body, nicely.
"How are you feeling?" He asks, taking my hand.
"Fine, but who are you?" I ask, looking at him.
"Ravi," he says, laughing lightly.
"Well, Mister Ravi, I think I should take my leave," I say, standing and falling.
"You should rest," he says, sitting me back on the red clothed bed.
"But my mom," I say, and he laughs again.
"She thinks you're on a week long class trip," he says, smiling again.
"Okay," I say, as the door opens. A shorter man walks in, carrying a tray of food.
"N, just set it here," Ravi says, and he does so. The red hair must be dyed, it looks to much like Ariel from the little mermaid.
"Anything else for the Prince and his claim?" N asks.
"No. We'll call you if we do," Ravi says. The redhead bows, and walks out.
"Eat," Ravi says, taking the glass with the red fluid, and standing. He walks around the large room, and I take the small food in my hands. I eat slowly, as he sits on a chair facing the window.
"Isn't to early for wine?" I ask, looking at him.
"This isn't wine," he says.
"Fruit punch?"
"Not quite."
"Juice?"
"You won't guess," he says, smirking slightly.
"Whatever," I say, finishing the food.
"Would you like a sip?" He asks, walking back over.
"I'm good," I say, laying back in the bed.
"What's your name?" He asks, finishing the drink.
"Lavender," I say. He sets the glass down, and moves the tray away from the bed.
"It fits," he says, laying beside me.
"How?" I ask, looking at him.
"You're pretty, and delicate," he says, smiling at me. I blush at his words, and smile back.
"Thanks," I say.
"Can you not do that?" He asks, looking over my face.
"What?" I ask, confused.
"That thing where your face turns red," he clarifies.
"I can't control blushing," I say, as more heat runs to my face. He stands quickly, walking to the door.
"Just rest," he says, leaving the room. I fall back on the pillow, and back to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I like brunette Ravi. The funky colors are nice, but brunette though... (-<) <3 ^_^