Family

Pierced and Delicate

"The council requires you," Hyuk says, walking back in. He changed into a black suit, and his purple hair replaced the blonde. I look at myself in a mirror, as Hyuk walks over.
"Is something wrong with it?" Hyuk asks, looking over me.
"Are you sure that's me?" I ask, as he slips shoes on my feet.
"Yes," Hyuk says, as he takes my hand.
"I don't look like me," I say, as I blink again.
"Yes. You do," he says, as I truly look over myself. The blue dress looks directly out of Cinderella. Andrea was right when she said my hair was blue. The dark blue of my hair, complements the pale blue of my dress. I gulp, and move my hair behind my head. My grey eyes flicker to gold for a moment, and I smile.
"I'm ready," I say, facing Hyuk.
"My princess," he says, offering his arm. I sigh, and take it. He walks us out, and holds himself higher.
"Straighten your back, and calm down," Hyuk says, and I breathe deeply. I straighten up, and look over at him.
"Am I meeting his family?" I ask.
"Yes. Trust me when I say speak only when spoken to," he says, as we reach the large doors.
"Okay," I say, as he opens the door for me. I walk in, and Hyuk follows. Hyuk takes my arm again, as a group of six look at me with golden eyes. Leo walks over, and takes me from Hyuk.
"You look beautiful," he says, continuing us on our way.
"Thanks," I say, as we end by his family.
"Father, Mother, Sisters, this is Lavender," Leo says, and they look over me.
'Cute.'
'Digger.'
'Why her?'
'The ones I offered were better.'
'Seriously?'
I grab Leo's hand, and he squeezes it.
"I don't like her," the oldest woman says.
"Mother," Leo says, glaring at her.
"What? Just because you found someone of our kind, doesn't mean she's right for this," his mother says.
"Mother is right. You need one of the princesses of another kingdom," one of the sisters says.
"I think she's cute," another says, and I blush lightly.
"No," the one man says, after he finishes looking over me.
"Father. Please," Leo begs, as his father nods at his mother. Her and two of the sisters walk out.
"Son. You are the one to carry out our line. Our power was restored. If we were still under the Kim's, I would approve," his father says, as his mother walks back with a new woman.
"This will be your mate. Just forget about her," his mother says, and I look at her. She's stunning, and I look up at Leo.
"This is Alexis, princess of our neighbors to the north," his father says smiling.
"No," Leo says, looking at him.
"Yes. You will mate with her, and unite us together," his father says.
"I can't."
"You can, and will."
"I can't," Leo repeats.
"Why?" His father asks, raising his voice.
"Because."
"Because why?"
"BecaUSE SHE'S MY MATE! I'M THE ONE WHO CHANGED HER!" Leo yells, silencing right after.
"You did WHAT?!" His father yells, glaring at his son.
"I changed her. I mated with her. I will never change it for anything," Leo says, keeping his voice calm.
"No," his father says. His aged silver hair sharpens to a black, growling as both top and bottom teeth grow. I back away, as wings form that resemble that of a bat from his arms, and ears point at the tops. He lunges at Leo, and Leo puts his hands up. I'm pushed down as his father's teeth bite down on Leo's arm. Leo flinches, and moves them down. I back away on all fours, and find my way to my feet. Leo's losing, I can tell. I look over them, and stand my ground. I scream, and his father falls. Leo pushes him off, and covers his ears. They separate as I feel my eyes moisten. My vision blurs red. Glass in the hall shatters, and they are all on the ground. I exhale, and they look at me. I blink, and run out of the hall. I run, as my tears pour out. I wipe my eyes, and they show red instead of clear. I run harder, and end up in the room of the cages.
"What are you doing down here, claim?" A voice says. I look to see Ravi, behind a glass wall.
"Running," I answer honestly.
"Family didn't approve?" He pouts, and I growl at him.
"What would you know?" I ask, glaring at him.
"I make my own choices. Most of my family is long gone," Ravi says, leaning on a wall.
"Whatever," I say, as I wipe my face with my dress, effectively staining it. Steps are heard, and Hyuk enters the room.
"Princess. We need to leave this place," Hyuk says, grabbing on my arm. He pulls me up, and runs us out.
"Goodbye. Princess." Suddenly that title loses all comfort.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: miscounted two chapters left. Aren't I mean? (-<) <3 ^_^