Fallen

Pierced and Delicate

I wake up to Ravi walking in.
"I wanted to watch you sleep," he confesses, returning to his chair. The nights with Leo hit me as Ravi looks outside. He would always ask before taking, and always heal me. His lips were so soft and gentle.
"Lavender, are you listening?" Ravi asks, and I snap out of my daze.
"I'm sorry, what?" I ask, looking at him.
"There was a break in last night," he says, looking over me.
"Was anything taken?" I ask, sitting up.
"No," he says, as I attempt to stand again.
"Where's the bathroom?" I ask, and he points over to one of the other doors. I walk over, and enter. I release myself, before turning over and emptying my stomach. I stumble into the shower, and blast it hot. It burns, but I don't feel it. I move out, and wrap myself in the red rope near the door. I move back to the main room, and Ravi stands, to walk to me.
"Are you okay?" He asks, taking my body in his arms.
"I'm fine. Just feeling a little sick," I say, as he walks me to the bed.
"I'll send in Hyuk to take care of you," he says, kissing my forehead and leaving. I groan slightly, as a blonde male enters.
"I'm Hyuk," he says. That clicks, the name of the person Leo said I could trust.
"Hi," I say. He walks over to me, and sits beside. His eyes flash red, turning to gold, back to red, returning to brown.
"You're his claim then?" He asks, and I nod. "He'll tell you tonight what he is. Act surprised, and let him drink," he says, and I nod again.
"Okay," I say, as my stomach hurts again.
"Here," he says, massaging my stomach. The pain reduces, and disappears.
"What are you really?" I ask. He freezes and sighs.
"A fallen," he says, standing. He closes his eyes, and slumps the floor in pain. The simple blonde darkens to a purple. I stand as black masses of feathers shoot from his back. He stands, and I back away slightly.
"Do they hurt you?" I ask, looking at them.
"They used to. I got used to it," he says, as his eyes flash gold again.
"Why are your eyes like that?" I ask, as the wings grow back into him.
"I still believe in the exiled prince. My eyes prove that. The current prince's follower's eyes are red. Undecided flash blue," he says, as his brown eyes, and blonde hair returns.
"There was another servant. A redhead. N," I say, looking at him.
"Another fallen. Ravi's fallen," he says, pulling me back to the bed.
"I should rest," I say, laying back on the bed.
"Yes, you should. This conversation never happened. You just feel asleep as I healed your stomach," he says. I nod, and he leaves. I fall back, and rest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: It's warming up where I live. Finally, spring! I also need to write my English paper... I'll do it tomorrow. (-<) <3 ^_^