City

Pierced and Delicate

"Lavender. It's time to leave," Leo says, as my stomach moves again. I turn, and run to bathroom. Emptying everything again. He helps me up once I'm done, and walks me out to the rest.
"Do you have enough food Hyuk?" Leo asks, and he nods quickly.
"Ken, Lavender is going to feed from you before we leave," Leo says, grabbing two of the bags. Ken walks to me, and I weakly drink from him. Leo sighs, and I pull away lightly.
"Here," he says, handing me a bag.
"Thanks," I say, as he starts walking us down a different hall.
"We should hurry," Leo says, as Ken plays around. We move faster, as we hit an end. Leo hits a part of the wall, and a door swings open to the outside. Our eyes adjust as Leo's hair turns black again, with everyone's eyes fading back to brown.
"Put these on," Leo says, handing me sunglasses.
"Why?" I ask, looking into his brown orbs.
"You can't control your eyes yet. Gold will make you stand out," he says, kissing my forehead, and slipping on the glasses for me.
"Guys," Hyuk says, and we continue on our way. Leo walks, looking for something as we enter the large city. He smiles, and runs to a small shop. It smells like herbs, and the bell announces our presence.
"Welcome to Golden Herbs. How my I help you?" A man says, walking out from the back room.
"I need herbs for prince tea," Hyuk says, walking to the counter.
"Anything else?" He asks.
"Make it gold," Hyuk says.
"Follow me," he says, walking into the back room. We walk back with him, and he turns to us.
"What are you to the exiled prince," he says, as his eyes turn gold.
"A servant," Hyuk says, as his eyes turn.
"Doll," Ken says, looking around.
"I am," Leo says, walking to the man.
"Prove it," the man says. Leo growls, and his hair changes for a moment.
"My prince," he says, kneeling in front of him.
"Rise," Leo says, and the man doesn't meet his eyes.
"And who is she?" He asks, looking over at me.
"My mate. Your future queen," Leo says, and the man bows at me.
"I see. What do you need?" He asks, as he rises.
"A feeder, and an effects tea," Leo says, and he nods. He walks away, and into yet another room.
"Can we trust him?" Hyuk asks as he leaves.
"Yes," Leo breathes, as he walks back with a little blonde man.
"This is Luhan. He's the best we have," he says. Leo walks over to him, and his eyes blink a bright blue.
"He'll do," Leo says, taking the small man's neck into his mouth. Leo waves me over, and I reach him. Leo releases Luhan, and pushes me near the wound. I grab him, and he tastes sweet.
"Lavender, let him go," Leo says. I pull back, and pant slightly.
"When was she mated?" The man asks, as Leo cleans my mess.
"Last night," Leo says, as the skin heals again.
"Okay. Luhan, back to your room," the man says, and Luhan walks away.
"What's your name?" I ask, the man as he starts playing with herbs.
"Onew," he says, mixing different things together. My stomach moves again, and I look up at him.
"Do you have a bathroom?" I ask, and he points to a different room. I run, and I lose everything again. I walk out to him preparing herbs.
"Drink this," Onew says, handing each of us a cup of tea.
"Why?" I ask, as I look up at him.
"It will calm your paranormal halves," he says, smiling.
"Okay," I whisper, as we drink it bottoms up.
"Bitter," Hyuk says, as Ken starts twitching. He falls with Hyuk soon after.
'It worked.'
"Sweet dreams," Onew says, as his eyes turn red, and I fall with Leo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: oops. My fingers slipped. You guys should comment. That would be cool. (-<) <3 ^_^