Airplane--Epilogue

Pierced and Delicate

We entered the plane, and we took off to where ever. A thought pops into my head, and I face Andrea.
"What happened to my mom, and my school?" I ask, and she sighs.
"We faked your death. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier," she replies. I nod, and look out the window. The plane takes off, and soon, we are free to move. I walk to the restroom, and start to clean my face. I look up, and the grey in my eyes flashes brighter. I smile, and it dulls. I walk back out to Andrea's eyes glowing grey for a moment.
"Where are we going?" I ask, sitting back down.
"Away."
"For how long?"
"As long as it takes."
I look out over the ocean, and drift off to sleep.

/I open my eyes in my old room. I look around, and smile lightly.
"Lavender! Breakfast in twenty!" My mom yells, and I start tearing up. The window opens, and he shows.
"I'll find you, and you will truly love me," he growls, walking to me. I shake, and he grabs my shirt. His lips are on mine in an instant, demanding me.
"No!" I yell, pushing him off.
"One day, you will be mine."/

I awaken with a jolt, and look over at Andrea.
"Plane lands in five," she says, and I sigh. We land, and walk out to a sign.
~Welcome To The U.S.A.~
"Why the states?" I ask, looking at Andrea.
"Just trust me," she says, walking us out. I exhale, and release this is my life now.


Running from the man that loves me.

 


Running from the man I don't know if I love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'll post the sequel tomorrow. For now, bye bye. (-<) <3 ^_^