Fairy Tales

Pierced and Delicate

"Lavender, do you believe in fairy tales?" Ravi asks, as he takes me on a tour the grounds.
"No," I say, playing with the hem of my shirt.
"You should," he says, as he adjusts his tie on his suit.
"Why? They are just stories told to children," I say, shivering from the nighttime cold.
"Not all of them," he says, turning to me. His eyes flash the red, and I freeze. I don't need to act afraid. His teeth grow, and his hair changes orange. He smirks lightly, and walks to me.
"You smell so sweet. It's been hard to resist you," he says, as he runs his fingers up, and down my neck.
"Please," I beg, whispering.
"You'll make beautiful queen, if I choose you," he says, grabbing the back of my neck. His lips feel stained, tainted, greedy. He bites my lip, what comes out. He doesn't bother with my mouth, and kisses down to my neck. It hurts as everything inside is pulled out. I slump slightly, and he roughly pulls me back up.
"It hurts," I wine, as he pulls out of my neck.
"But it's so sweet," he says, pushing a cloth near my neck. "I'll be needing more soon." He walks me back, peeling the small cloth off. I start to fall again, as a man in ragged clothing stumbles into the entrance.
"Hongbin, why are you out of your cage?" Ravi demands, passing me over to Hyuk. He just stumbles over to my weak figure supported by Hyuk.
"Human," he mutters, scratching my arm deep enough to draw blood. Ravi freezes and grits his teeth together.
"Hyuk, move her," he growls, and Hyuk hauls me up to the red room.  He sets me on the bed, and sighs lightly.
"How are you feeling?" He asks, wrapping my arm and neck.
"It hurts, and I'm tired," I say, as his careful hands move their way over my skin.
"Then sleep. It helps with the healing," he says, and I do just that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I should explain the claim thing... Basically when a vampire wants to keep a human for feeding he can claim them. When they want to mate with someone human or vampire. You can imagine. Then the mate if human becomes a vampire... Okay? Okay. (-<) <3 ^_^