Run

Pierced and Delicate

Leo heals me, and he pushes me behind. Leo growls, as Ravi walks into the room with Hongbin, N, and Hyuk by his side.
"Lets not do that," Ravi taunts, as all of their eyes flash red. Hyuk's stay red for a moment, before shifting to the gold.
"Sorry. Master," Hyuk spits, grabbing Hongbin, and throwing him down. Hongbin's eyes cross again, and his nails dig into Hyuk's skin. N bends over, and arches growing his seat of wings, hair changing to a silver. He lunges at Leo, and Ravi walks over to me.
"Look at the mess you made," Ravi says, and I fear him again. His hair turns the orange, as I walk backward onto glass.
"Maybe I should just take you out of the picture," Ravi says, as I fall.
"Please," I beg, as he kneels down beside me.
"Maybe I should just lock you up like a doll," he says, as my hands slip around a large piece of glass.
"No," I say, as tears slip from me. I back away on my hands, and the glass punctures my skin.
"Still so sweet," he says, as I hit the wall.
"Please," I beg again.
"No." I close my eyes, and what for the pain to come.
"Lavender. Come on," Hyuk voice says. I open my eyes again. Ravi lays on the ground, head at an angle, Hongbin on the other side of the room.
"Is it over?" I ask, and Hyuk shakes his head no.
"Grab a piece of glass," Hyuk says, as he grabs and pulls Ravi. Glass crunches, and Hyuk takes the piece from my hand. He cuts Ravi's hand until it bleeds. The hand gets slammed on the glass, and it shatters.
"Free," Ken says, as groans are heard from both of them on the floor.
"We need to go," Hyuk says, running us all up the stairs.
"Where are N and Leo?" I ask, as we run up the endless stairs.
"Fighting up here. I think," Hyuk says, as sounds of skin hitting skin his hurt. A figure collapses as we reach the top.
"We need to leave," a bloodied Leo says, kicking the fallen N for good measure. Nothing else is said as we run out the door, and into the woods behind the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: oooo otttokaji???  No school Thursday Friday! Yay spring break! (-<) <3 ^_^