Sorry

Pierced and Delicate

"Leo, I found her!" Hyuk yells when the hall comes into view.
"Lavender," he sighs, running to me. He takes me in his arms, and holds me.
"Hi," I whisper, looking up at him.
"You scared me," he says, kissing my forehead.
"Sorry," I whisper, crying again.
"Please don't cry," he begs, and I only cry harder. It's clear this time. He takes my hand, and leads me somewhere. The forest where we ran to, and a bench along the border. He sits us down, and runs fingers threw my hair.
"I'm sorry about my family," he says, and I look up at him.
"What?" I say, looking up at him.
"I love you, and they are to blind to see it," he says. I remain silent, as he continues.
"You were supposed to be a quick feed. I never liked the system of claims. You mumbled in your dream, and small tears came from you. I fed, and left. I came back the next night, and you were still crying in your sleep. That's when I realized I could enter others sleeping reality. I held you, and you were so young. More nights passed, and you aged. You became more beautiful, and I grew to care about you. That day Ravi claimed you. I had to fight it, I just had to. I had you remember, your comfort with me. When you came to the school with Ravi, I just couldn't take it. I knew then that I love you," he says, taking my small hands in his. My eyes meet his, and his turn brown.
"Leo." I start, but can't finish. I pull my legs closer, and sigh.
"Leo, I trust you. I really do, but I don't know if I love you," I say. He freezes himself, and he stands.
"But we. WAS THAT ALL A LIE?!" He yells, and I flinch.
"I don't know. You saved me from Ravi. Now that's gone. I'm sorry," I say, standing. He screams, and I just run. I leave the estate, and run down to the road. A black car pulls up, and the window rolls down.
"Get in," the female driver commands.
"Andrea?"
"Just hurry," she says, and I slip in the back.
"Here," she says, handing me a pile of clothes.
"Where-?"
"Just change. I'll explain when you're done," she says. I slip off the overly stained dress, and on the pants, tshirt, and jacket.
"Look. The family hates you, and that isn't good."
"Leo probably hates me now," I sigh, slipping into sneakers.
"Anyway, we need to leave," and says, as we reach an airport.
"We?" I ask, looking at her.
"Haven't you figured it out? I'm your doll," she says, smiling at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: yehet. This happened, I'll post the final chappy in a minute. (-<) <3 ^_^