Healing

Pierced and Delicate

/Leo walks in as I blink my eyes open.
"What happened?" He asks, taking my arm in his hands.
"Someone walked after Ravi feed off me, and scratched me," I say, as he unwraps Hyuk's careful work.
"Hongbin, a doll. I've heard that he's forced to be with mine," he says, gasping at my wounds.
"It hurt more when it happened," I say, as he dabs the cloth with his tongue.
"What are you doing?" I ask, sitting up, as he rubs up and down my arm with the cloth. He goes quiet, as he pull the bandage on my neck off. He kisses it, and looks over me with his golden eyes.
"Healing," he whispers, with his face in front of mine.
"Okay. He bit my lip, too," I say, as he pushes a hair to the side.
"Would you like me to heal it?" He asks, smiling.
"Yes," I say, as he pushes us together. His hands reach my hips, pulling me closer. I grab his soft hair, and he growls deep from his throat. He pulls back, and moves down to my neck. Kisses, and before suddenly piercing my neck. He growls again, taking it from me. I tighten my grip on his hair as he continues. He pulls out, and kisses my neck again.
"Anything else?" He asks, smiling sweetly.
"Can you stay?" I ask, pulling him down, as I lay.
"Not for long," he says, laying beside me. He kisses my eyes, and forehead, grabbing my hands.
"Why do you kiss my eyes?" I ask, looking in his own.
"Because they're beautiful, with the rest of you," he says, and I blush.
"Thanks," I say, as he stands.
"I need to go. Please be careful. Release my doll if you can. His name his Ken," he says, with a firm face.
"I will," I say, as he walks out, and I blink out./

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I wrote a lot. Get ready for it. (-<) <3 ^_^