08.

Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey! I'm back! :) 

Am I taking too long to update? >< Sorry, really I'm sorry :(

I need to read it over and over and edited more until  I felt it was what I want .

And I got a hectic weeks, as I troubled with my class and need to attend there and there 

I'm sorry. Really.

Wait for the summer breaks, I promised to update more :))

 thanks to kallistarson to proofread :)

 

 

The strange dreams kept haunting me all weekend leaving me with the dark circles on my eyes, Soojung had noticed it as she keep telling me to stay at dorm and rest more, but I’m beginning to be afraid to fall asleep.

I ask Sunggyu hyung to sleep at my room as I thought I would be more relax, but it turns out Sunggyu hyung would wake me up every night when he hears me groan in my sleep or start mumbling.

 

“Are you really okay?”

I nodded slowly, “You should tell me earlier. Why did you hide it? All the members are anxious right now with your condition.”

“I don’t know hyung. It keeps coming and haunting me.” Sunggyu heaved a sigh as he patted my back and trying to get me to sleep again but I refuse.

 

“I’m getting afraid to sleep now, hyung.”

“It’s okay, Hyun. I’m beside you, now get back to sleep. I will wake you up if I hear you mumbling in your sleep.”

 

I shook my head as I tried to get up and sit. Sunggyu hyung look lifting one of his eyebrow, questioning me through his eyes. “You don’t look good, Hyun.”

“Do you want to take some sleeping pills?” Sunggyu hyung asks me cautiously. “No, don’t give it to me, hyung.”

“Okay, but you have to sleep, Hyun.”

 

 

“I’m trying hyung.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Woohyun hyung!”Myungsoo was knocking on the bathroom door for the nth time as he got no answer from Woohyun who is taking a bath now.

“Hyung! It's an hour already! Open it!”Myungsoo grew impatient as he got no answer from Woohyun.

“Myungsoo, stop. Just use another bathroom!”Sungyeol came out after hearing Myungsoo constant knocking on the door making so much noise in the middle of the night.

Myungsoo heaved a deep sigh and glared at Sungyeol who give him an annoyed face. “Hyung, you alright?”

Myungsoo looks at Sungyeol with wary as Sungyeol whispered at him asking how long Woohyun had stayed inside.

 

“More than an hour.”

Myungsoo sighed. They still can hear the water flowing, but Woohyun was not answering to their knock.

“Hyung, just knock back if you alright.”

There's a silence after awhile they heard a knock from inside indicating him okay. They both heave a relieved sigh, “Don't take too long, hyung.”

They heard a knock once again before decided to stay at the living room, to question Woohyun. Sungjong came as he look at two of his hyung with some easiness in their eyes.

“What's wrong?” He took off his shoes and sat at one of the couch as Myungsoo look at Sungyeol telling him to tell the maknae.

“Woohyun has been in the bathroom for more than an hour and refuse to open the door.”

“He had been acting weird these several days.”Sungjong nodded when they telling him.

 

“He wouldn't.... I mean, you know 'that'.”

Myungsoo's head snap to look at him, widened his eyes in horror at Sungjong. 

“No, it can't be.”Sungyeol tried to comfort both of the maknae but he felt insecure as well.

 

Woohyun’s POV

I did not know how to breath as I drown myself underwater in the bath tub. I heard Myungsoo and Sungyeol bickering to each other out there before I decided to grab the towel and wrap it around my waist, going to the door and knock it before they come barging in.

I know they must be worried to the death as I lock myself here for almost an hour. I look at my reflection in the mirror. No wonder Sunggyu hyung started to nag at me all the time.

 

Red eyes, eye bags, and I can see sorrow drowning me. I feel so drained this past few weeks. Soojung kept pestering me to sleep seeing me in this condition.

My dreams kept hunting me. Whenever I close my eyes its right there in front me.I was fine and happy why did it have to happen like this?

Why does this happen to me?

 

Suddenly, I heard someone sob as I turn myself to look around at the bathroom. “W- Who?”

I look around trying to find whoever  it was as I heard it getting louder and louder.

 

“Who is there?” I asking a little louder as I look around the bathroom, trying to find who was inside.

 

 

No one POV

 

“Isn’t  that Woohyun hyung’s voice?” Sungjong head snap as he heard something.

“Lee Sungjong- “ Sungjong shut Sungyeol as he gets up and go to the bathroom, leaning his ears closer and he heard the noises come from inside the bathroom.

 

“Go!! GO AWAY!! NO, PLEASE.. !!!”

 

Sungjong eyes widened as he heard Woohyun suddenly screaming from the bathroom as Myungsoo rushed and knock the door calling for Woohyun and banging at the door asking him to open the door. Sungyeol grew impatient as he run to calling Sunggyu.

“Yah, Lee Sungjong! Help me, will you?!” Myungsoo scold him as begin searching for something.

 

“I will search the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter