14.

Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry, took a long time updating this :(

I need to catch up with my junior year and final exams, it's my summer break, FINALLY!

Excuse my typo, bad grammar, I'm writing this w/o any edit lol. Gonna fix it next time

 

 

Woohyun groaned as he felt your arms kept tugging on his arms, "Yah, look at me!"

"I dont want to see your puppy face. Not this time."

You laughed as he crunched his nose in desperation, "Come on, it's just my grandma, not even my parents. What exactly things you feared of?"

"Why you insist so much with this?" Woohyun finally looking at your way, as you smiling larger at his cute face. "She just living alone, and sometimes I would occasionally visit her whenever I'm not busy..." You pouted.

"Then?"

"I havent seen her for at least 3 months... and you know who to blame." You look up glaring at him mischiviously and grinning widely when Woohyun yelled in frustated voice while agreeing at you.

 

 


"I didn't know you're this rich either, Soojung." 

You rolled your eyes at him as he kept looking out while driving into a complex of houses, and you direct him to your grandma house.

"Here?" You nodded as you unbuckling the seatbelt, "Come on."

Woohyun kept interlacing your hands with him all the time after you opened the gate and getting inside the house. "Relax, Hyun, she wont eat you out," you chuckled and bring up your both interlacing hands.

"Soojung?? Is that you?"

"Halmoenii," You  let go of Woohyun's hand immediately and went to hugging her, while she kept looking at your face telling you how much she missed you.

"Why you take such a long time to come, dear one?"

"I'm sorry," You kissed her cheeks and part away from her, looking at Woohyun who is now awkwardly standing in front of the door's house. You chuckled looking at his confused place and went to him.

"Who is this, dear one?"

"The one who kept me from seeing you all of this time, halmoeni." You giggled and you look up at Woohyun who shot you an annoyed look before greeting your grandmother as well.

"You both come in a right time, I just baked some cookies, come dear one, help me with all of these."

You nodded and telling Woohyun to just seat comfortably in the living room. Woohyun got bored eventually, and he started to looking around the living room, found some pictures of your family. He chuckled looking at how young you are with your parents.

Suddenly he felt a slender hands on his waist and he smiling while put his hands on the top of those hands. "Don't look at those," You started tugging him and pulling him away from all of those figures. He chuckled silently and part away from your back hug.

"You must missed them a lot."

"Not really, but sometimes I wish them here to take care of me, specially when I fall asick. Come on, try these cookies." You nudge him, giving the cookies.
Woohyun seated on the couch and eat some cookies before looking at you.

"What?" Before he can answer, you heard your grandma calling you from the kitchen to get some drink out. You went to the kitchen and comeback with your grandmother giving Woohyun a syrup drink. 

"So, who's this young man, dear one?"

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Nam Woohyun."

"Why you kept my dear one to meet me, young man?" Woohyun would got nervous if she did saying it in a serious way, but all he looks just some grinning on her face while looking at him, and it calms him. It has been such a long time since he have been felt the warm of a family and he saw it on your grandmother's eyes. 

"I- I'm sorry." He answered sheephisly, making you chuckled at him. 

"Halmoeni, dont scared him out." You laughed as you saw Woohyun ducked down his head in embarassment. 

"I need to, dear one! This is the first time you ever brought a man introduced to me, and beside of it, he kept you all of this time."

"Oh, come on Halmoeni. I promise I'll keep coming." You rolled your eyes at her.

"So, young man, what is your job exactly? How did you met up with my dear one?"

"A- Ah, I'm an idol too, like Soojung as well. We met on some program..." He was thinking what should he tell to your grandma before you cut him off.

"He is on the group that I always liked, Halmoeni."

"Oh! You mean the small eyes man that you had on your own wall?"
Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter