07.

Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hey, I updated because the teaser. Have you seen it? Are you alive there?

Btw, since I live at Taiwan........... I will go to their showcase :'))

Idk I have to happy or sad with this fact

Hoping I can buy the ticket.

Last,

GOODBYE WORLD

   

 

 

 

 

“Oh! Soojung-ssi!”

 

You felt someone poke your shoulder as you turn around and found Sunggyu smiling and bowing at you. You bow back at him still feeling shy when talking to him. “Annyeonghaseyo, Sunggyu-ssi.”

“No need to be formal, sister in law.” He pat your shoulder lightly.

 

“You can call me oppa.”

You felt your cheeks turned red as he asked to call him oppa. “I saw on television. I’m glad that you like me the most.”

You smiled back at him with shyness all over your voice and unable to say anything. “So, you and Woohyun... Everything’s fine?” He look at you questionly.

 

“Yes, We’re fine. Why?”

 

Sunggyu look around and leaned closer to your ear and whisper, “So, did you two become official now?”

You widened your eyes instantly and shook your head quickly.

 

“No? Eh? But... Ah, Sorry then.”

 

 He touch his back neck apologizing at you.

“I thought both of you already settled it?” You shook your head.

“Is there something wrong with Woohyun?” Sunggyu tilt his head with a confused expression looking at you.

 

“No, I just thought you both are official now. Well, his mood is just so obvious when you two fight.” He chuckled.

 

“Well, then... What are you doing here? I thought you wrapped up your promotions last month?”

“Oh, I’m a special MC for today.” You smiled. None of you two were talking afterwards making an awkward  for both of you.

 

“Sunggyu-ssi, can I ask you something?”

 

“Y-Yes? What is it?”

 

“It’s just about Woohyun. Is it ok for me  to be asking you?” He nodded indication for you to ask your question.

“Did something bad happened to Woohyun before? I mean—“

“You mean his past?” Sunggyu cut your words. He sighed after silence lingered between both of you.

 

“You don’t have to answer it if—“

 

“It’s not my place to tell you this honestly, but... Well, if you’re  asking me he must be acting weird towards you lately, isn’t he?” You can’t help but nodded.

“Not in bad ways, but he kept asking me to stay and don’t leave him.”

 

Sunggyu chuckled, “Well, he is just a love sick bastard.”

 

“I know.” He laughed frantically that make you laugh along too.

“Is it the only reason?”

“Well, no honestly but... all I can say is please don’t leave him. He had been through enough pain already, Soojung. Will you?” His hand pat your shoulder making you smiled contently.

 

“But if you stay, don’t forget to keep being my fan, understand?”

 

Expected from Kim Sunggyu who dont wants his fans to change to the other members. He excuse himself to get ready for the music show.

 

“Sunggyu oppa!”

 

“Yes?” Sunggyu turn towards you looking at you, you walk towards him. “Don’t tell him I’m here and asked about his past only then will I become your loyal fan.”

“Ahhh... You really a sly one, aren’t you?” He laughed while giving you his thumb and mimicking to zip his mouth as you laugh at his behavior.

 

“Oppa fighting!”

 

You cheer on Sunggyu and before saying goodbye at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun who kept his gaze on his phone pretending to play games while his mind went to you who  haven’t answered nor read his messages that he send. All the other members were just playing around with the cameras since they were on break while some of them are retouching thier make up or practicing their dance moves.

He needs to maintain himself to not frowning in front of the cameras with his phone while Sunggyu beside him keep slyly looking at Woohyun who is kept struggling to maintain his calm face.

 

“Yah!”

 

Sunggyu nudge him with his elbow lightly but Woohyun did not even turn to look at the older one.

 

“Your annoyed face is really something, you know.”

 

“Don’t mess with me hyung, I’m not in mood.” Woohyun kept his eyes on his phone still playing the game.

Suddenly there’s a knock on their wating room’s door and one of the male MC from the music show camein with a mic on his hand and several cameras behind make all the members realize it must be a live or recording for backstage.

 

 “Ooooh!! It’s our Infinite!! Annyeonghaseyoo.”

 

All the members stood in lineand bow at him, whilst Woohyun saw someone behind the MC and it was you who smiling contently waving your hand bowing your self.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim!”

 

 

“Woohyun-goon! You seem distracted.” The MC suddenly poined at him. “A-Ah, no, I j- just...”

 

“Soojung-ssi!”

“Yes?” You who is standing at the other end right side, while Woohyun stands at the other side with the male MC.

 

“Aigoo~ Come here! We need to exchange place!”

He went to your side and push you to go beside Woohyun making him grinned widely and showing his dimple. “Infinite is nominee  first again this week! Congratulation!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter