06.

Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We need to talk.”

 

“Talk then.”

“Soojung-ah, stop torturing me.”

“What did I do?”

“I'm right in front of your dorm. Come down, I'll wait for you here.” He abruptly ended the call before you can answer him, making you have no other choice than to go down and meet him.

 

 

“Where are you going?” Eunnie was looking at you weirdly and looking at the clock that shows it’s already 11 at night.

“Are you going to the club?” Jihye butted in the conversation as she looks at you.

“Is this how the clubbers dressed?” You replied at them feeling annoyed. Do you go clubbing wearing your shorts and hoodie? You even had a mask that idol use to cover their face with in your hand.

 

“We're just asking. Chill, girl.” Eunnie chuckled at your behavior.

“Don't stay up too late. We have morning practice tomorrow.”

“I know.”

 

You answered and tying your shoes without looking at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You saw Woohyun’s car. You scanned the are to make sure that there was nobody before you got into his car. Once you are done putting your seatbelt you turned to look at him.

Woohyun started driving without saying and keep his eye focus on the road. “What is it?” you asked him.

“Stop acting this way with me.” He turn around looking into your eyes before turning back to focus on the road again “What did I do?”

“Don’t act like you know nothing, Soojung.” Woohyun raise his voice a little which made you a surprise since he never acted this way towards you before. You were about to voice out when you felt he speed up the car making you hold on the seatbelt tightly and shutting your eyes in fear.

“Woohyun.”

As on the cue, Woohyun gradually slowed the speed when finally he stopped. “Soojung.” He turn around to look at you longingly.

“Drive me back.”

“Sooju-“

 

“Drive me back to the dorm, Woohyun-ssi.”

“No, we need to talk.” Woohyun look at you longingly, he can’t help to feel pain in his heart when you kept using formal words with him. “If you don’t want to drive me back, then I can go back by myse-“

“No, Soojung. We-“ You felt his hand gripping your wrist tightly that it hurt your wrist with his tight grip. “There is no we nor us between you and me Woohyun.”

You felt him loosened his grip as you look up to meet with his face. His eyes was full of hurt looking back at you.

Stop caring at him, Soojung. Stop it.

 

“You know exactly how I feel for you, why did you act like this?” Woohyun tighten his grip on your wrist when he saw you trying to get out from the car.

 

“Nam Woo-“

“I’m sorry.” He spoke after a while. “Why did you apologize?”

 

“I’m afraid, Soojung. I don’t want to see the person I love get away from my life. Not anymore.” You heard him trying to hold his sob as he talked.

“What do you mean?”

He shook his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter